Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

Agreed posted:

I'll have a brand new 2014 Openhaus coming in as soon as the post office does its thing. I've traded with many of you here and elsewhere, all references available upon request. Since I have complete disdain for the "thing" we have going on here where we try not to gently caress each other because, let's face it, small communities like this one are slowly dying in favor of larger, less tightly woven ones (in no small part due to some members' openly making GBS threads on the fabric of what makes these communities at all connected in the least, by trying to do things like gently caress people out of money scalping, and other activities but mainly that one lately hmmmmHMMMMMM), I'd like to get around $6,000 for this. By my math, that price is more than fair - if you want to spend years of your life waiting for a product, I guess that's fine, but who can put a price on every heartbeat that you'll never have, all the while waiting for something that you probably won't have another opportunity to get, just shining in your peripheral vision like the archetypal green light of hope. Feel free to beat back against the tide all you want, but here's the deal, I've got this, and you don't. For a mere $6,000 - and who here doesn't have six grand they could just casually poo poo out, anyway? - it can be yours. So new, I haven't even put a finger on it yet - from my mail to your doorstep!

My active disregard for you as a person is both free and incredibly obvious with this purchase, but shipping will be around $18. No trades.

Edit: You know what, that's not really fair. OBO on shipping, prefer UPS.

Does this include any patch cables? Might be interested if they can be tossed in the deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I've got a Boss OS-2 distortion&overdrive pedal (my Jet City does not like it like my Crate Palomino did) and a Boss NS-2 noise gate.

Toss me an offer or trade and I'll get them sent out. Both used but working perfect.

:downs:
WOULD TRADE BOTH FOR A NEW AXE FX2
not interested in Axe FX 1 as trade unless you put cash into the deal

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I've got an Eminence Wizard that is too loud to use with my V30. $45cdn + shipping to anyone that wants it? 16ohms. 12".

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I've had the biggest boner for that guitar since you started posting it months ago. :fap:

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

philkop posted:

Loaded with some cheapy GFS pickups that were meant to be temporary, but I ended up really liking them in this body. A Dream 90 in the neck, and a Dream 180 in the bridge. The 90 sounds nothing like a p90, but it has its own thing closer the a beefy strat neck.

It's because the Dream90 is actually a Strat pickup under that cover :ssh:

The Mean90 is the actual P90 clone.

Edit:\/\/\/ wasn't meant to knock you/it, but just so you know for the next project.

Sockington fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 10, 2015

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

peter gabriel posted:

I'd like a new Fender and I am willing to hand craft a pair of leather chaps for any interested parties.

I want individual flaps over each butt cheek as different venues may suit open back or closed back more. The band always gets more of me with open back though :rimshot:

You could go half open like a Mesa Roadking cabinet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003

rickiep00h posted:

I still have my first guitar, which is a Korean Squire II Strat, and its been my Frankenstein experimental platform, but it's still eminently playable.

First guitars are like that, even if they're lovely. The best first guitar is the one you play.

The bodies are a weird hardwood plywood, but the necks feel like old school Fender stuff. I currently have my Squier II Precision neck on my Darkglass Jaguar. I have the Nordstrand Dingwall pickup arriving this week for it.