Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress literally anything over 68 degrees, 60 is good, 55 is ideal, 40 is comfortable and 32 is brisk and invigorating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

drgitlin posted:

because you can't get 14" all season performance
I dunno the bitch rear end lies you been told but I am full throttle year round baby :colbert:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sadi posted:

I feel like Toyota has pretty clearly shown that they care more about looking aggressive than actually being fast. Their target demographic is not enthusiasts.

Reminder https://youtu.be/0hXGhVbPD8g

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Still the best Dodge commercial :colbert:

https://youtu.be/r-3HEyR-c3M

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Powershift posted:

It's going to be the world ranger. Ford is waiting for the TPP to reduce the foreign production percentages so they can ship the world ranger from Thailand and install engines in Detroit to avoid tariffs.

Attention Camaro fans, get your sister's dick out your mouth and listen up.

Alberta's economy is in the dumps and there are 2015 camaros everywhere. They are advertising z/28 special editions for 63k Canadian and v6 camaros for 18k Canadian. That's 47k usd and 13,500 usd.

13,500 for a brand new mulletmobile.

Holy poo poo

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

El Scotch posted:

Or the ZL1's.

I'm looking forward to sitting in the 2016 to see how it feels vs the Mustang. I expect it'll be nice but still too small/impractical overall for someone who can only have one vehicle.

You don't deserve a camaro with that attitude.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Throatwarbler posted:

Hey guys remember when the EPA said the 3.0l V6 diesels were cheating too, and VW denied it? They've stopped denying it and admitted guilt.

http://jalopnik.com/epa-volkswagen-admits-3-0-liter-v6-diesels-violated-em-1743809215

Because the way to get a lighter sentence is to make the cop do more work.

We had two tanks of gas, seventy-five droplets of additives, five feet of high power jumper cables, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored crimpers, connectors, fasteners, zip ties... and also a quart of Valvoline, a quart of Techron, a case of brake cleaner, a pint of raw urea, and two dozen port holes.

Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious Bug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ExplodingSims posted:

Are people who buy trucks based on the basis of "I'll need it to bring home appliances every once in a while" really any different from the enthusiast crowd who claims "They need that 600 HP sedan and will totally track it every month!*" ?

No. Now the people who demand 600 HP in their Caterham....

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

blk posted:

Mazda might make an Outback thing

http://jalopnik.com/mazda-might-build-a-sporty-almost-wagon-to-fight-the-su-1746843314

I prefer regular wagons but I'll take this

Now make it a convertible :getin:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

BraveUlysses posted:

Why even offer a hatchback if you're going to give up a lot of potential interior volume by putting in an angled rear window?

Because the entire point of the hatchback design is pleasing aesthetics first and foremost, with utility and practicality easily a distant fourth or fifth behind automatic ball fondlers in the seats and air conditioned USB charging ports.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Olivil posted:

Just bring the 6 wagon to NA ffs...

Why would you ever want that when you can have a practical and attractive CUV instead?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Bovril Delight posted:

100% this. If you ask someone who doesn't know much about cars a mustang they'll probably give you something like "A Camaro? Those are fast right? This looks fast"

From last page but I literally had someone going nuts, legitimately, over my red 944 yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lol the FBI just started makIng arrests at VW