Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I dislike show Benjy, he's not as funny as he thinks and he does schtick in the worst place possible. That said, I think I would enjoy talking to him without a camera or mic around. When he's "off", he's probably a lot better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Scott met his goal in 3 days and Artie's going to headline a benefit for him.

Nice to see the black cloud gently caress off for Scott sometimes :3:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Something about an article ending a sentence with an exclamation point kind of kills any and all credibility to me. That's National Enquirer poo poo right there.

I don't know anything about Radar Online and whether it's understood if that's the kind of site it is.

That's exactly what Radar Online is: tabloids. Put as much weight into it as you would a National Enquirer story.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Not one loving buyback

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

misdirectomy posted:

The Baba's Booey aren't very funny but the mod meltdown about them is VERY funny so I'm not sure which side to land on here

what mod meltdown.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

dp

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

e: holy poo poo SA is still as gay and dumb as it was 10+ years ago what a shitshow post that was and everyone involved is a retarded baby

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Apr 16, 2018

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

1-800-323-KING

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Ok, what's the story of this? I barely remember hearing about it.

They had people on that made sex toys and they made this chainsaw dildo apparatus where a woman lays down on a table and this thing goes to town. Well Booey is working near the front end of this, I think maybe to mic the woman working the machine, and turns out the girl on the table was a squirter and he gets nailed directly in the eye. He (rightly) freaked out about it as well.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

*grunt* you that reporter I called? *grunt*

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

That was the last bit of quality Eric stuff post-Artie. Fred and Howard started pretty relentlessly busting his balls over how he talks and my favorite part is he never understood it. He thought natural breaks in speaking were what they'd mock him over, not that he breaks up not only words but somehow also syllables themselves. I think he always thought he spoke normally so he never grasped what was so funny to them.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Eric refused to play a wheelchair zombie on The Walking Dead

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Yea, go stick another hairbrush in your rear end.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Lifespan posted:

It really trips me out. She is younger than me and Ronnie is older than my dad... I have a friend who is 10 years younger than her husband and you can tell it is super challenging for them sometimes. Over 30 years? I just don't get it.

That's gotta be like 20-25 and 30-35 then. A 10 year gap starts to get really insignificant as you get up there in age. 30, though, is forever generational, that's hard to work through.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Someone on Fringe was a big enough fan of the show to not only get ETM on but know not to mention the head explosion until he got on set because they knew he would have said no. I love that they got one over on that stupid midget.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Yea, saw that on the subreddit and was amazed. I don't think he's ever been that fat before and he's over 50, it's very dangerous for him.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Two Kings posted:

I never thought that Artie would outlive Benjy but holy poo poo, he’s the size of a house now. He must be seriously depressed and not give a poo poo anymore.

Also is it just me or is that new set depressing at hell? Generic. No Fred. Just two old yentas in horrible wigs (Robins is at least justifiable). Even the studio from the E show was better.

Fred's there, you just can't see him in that pic that's been going around. If it's the one I've seen looking longways at the studio with Howard on the left and Robin on the right, Fred is above them between SHOW sign and the faux brick wall setup (his face is hidden behind the monitor).

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

Somebody please tell me that somebody has called in and cornered Howard into admitting that HowardTV will never exist.

Howard 360 isn't Howard TV but it is what they've just started to unveil. It's like 3 years late or whatever, though.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I assume we're still :filez: but there's a very obvious thread on the subreddit where someone uploaded the Memet vs Brent IQ test.

e: hearing Memet is one thing, seeing is another. He's unhinged. Brent is a dickhead suckass but he's absolutely right about Memet having a personality disorder.

e2: He's still an amazing troll. He's like Stuttering John with more self-awareness.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 12, 2018

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Former Human posted:

I'm all for decriminalizing drugs but how many times can you get busted with 81 bags of heroin and miss court dates etc. and still not do prison time?

also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-9uyLjuc

So this needs clarity but a bag of heroin is basically a dose of heroin. All the heroin in a bag of heroin would fit easily on a dime. 10 bags form what's called a bundle and 5 bundles form what's called a brick. A serious addict usually goes through about a bundle a day, which costs in the $70-100 range depending on quality.

Artie bought 2 bricks (100 bags), used some, and was caught with the rest. Taking a guess at his habit, he probably got caught with about a week's worth of heroin with a street value of under $1000.

That's why he wasn't charged with something stupid like trafficking or thrown into jail, never to return. It wasn't some ungodly amount of drugs, it was a wealthy addict's take.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Lifespan posted:

I remember that he was originally booked on "intent to sell", but that was eventually dropped, likely because of his history of heroin abuse and "celebrity" status.

They don't consult the DA when they book you. The DA saw the amount, used common sense, and chose the charge(s) they could prosecute. He's got a decade's worth of tape about him being a hardcore heroin addict, do you know how easy it'd be for a defense attorney to prove that stuff was for personal use?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Shitgate is one of my favorite bits from the show. Tim was a legit exec, albeit a horrible one, at a multimillion dollar company and he got exposed in front of the world for one of the worst diarrhea shits ever. Hilarious bit (Tim has never not lied about something) and the fallout was crazy for Tim, like how do you do your job after that?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

EngineerJoe posted:

Wasn't that crazy poo poo due to some massive drug habit? No one normally sprays like that...

They also talked to a doctor during it and he said anyone who recently started a high fiber diet could have issues like that. I think I've read somewhere, probably here for all I know, that coke can cause this so who knows. Tim claims it was from spicy food but Tim virtually always lied on the show. I think I buy into the theory someone said where he basically was either milliseconds into or away from making GBS threads his pants and that's why it splattered everywhere, because he wasn't sitting down when he let loose.

If you ever saw the video or footage it's gross but it isn't the scene of a McDonald's bathroom or something, there were tiny specks here and there for the most part. It got blown up for the sake of the show and Howard's neurotic behavior regarding bathroom use at work and had the added effect of essentially ruining Tim's reputation.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I always loved how he immediately gave the phone to Gary because he was beyond rational thought hearing about how much trouble he was potentially in.

He thought it was a bit, his instincts were yelling at him but he didn't follow up on them. Like they said, what company does HR like that over the phone over an issue that potentially serious?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Hypnosis is a self-fulfilling prophecy. It works if you believe it does. If you cross your arms and don't go along with the bit nobody's making you think squat. This is especially true with stage hypnotists, which is basically someone who figured out they were too lovely at comedy or magic, and compromised.

On another note: https://v.redd.it/ptu10z4nohy01

Cracked me up.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

This is probably the thing I laugh at most consistently, it's just never not funny. Fred has phenomenal timing, Robin plays the straight man perfectly, it's just all amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jackie+martling+laugh

Just go down and pick any out, it's guaranteed to be funny.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

The face of a boy who will grow up to threaten a Dixie Chick with rape and fall in love with hookers.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 26, 2018

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Two Kings posted:

I don’t think Fred has recorded a song or bit since Sam Kinison died. I love the Martian but he’s been coasting since the mid 90’s. What a gig.

What? The dude was the backdrop to the ETM era, gently caress's sake he even did zero point zero. He's only been coasting as long as the rest of them have since a little after Artie left. You're taking like 15 good years from him.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Just say "Mike Walker was a tabloid journalist who used to show up weekly and play a game. At a later point in time, he poo poo his pants and it was caught on mic."

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

RadarOnline does the tabloid stuff on the show these days.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

loving :laffo: how do people get duped like this so easily?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Yea, yea, I freed the slaves, OK, whatever.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

I'd legitimately buy his account being hacked. How complicated could his info be to guess anyway? This has to be some kind of bad joke or something, I don't know, if not he needs mental help immediately.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

*grunt* You that reporter I called? *grunt*

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

John finally wrote the book. I'm guessing it'll be mostly bullshit because, well, John's a bullshitter.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Bonzo posted:

So in New Jersey if you have 81 decks of heroin you get 4 years probation and 50 hours community service.

He had a wealthy addict's amount of heroin (because poor addicts buy a day or so's worth at a time). Throwing addicts in jail is how we got our current godawful lovely prison system.

an adult beverage posted:

So when Artie inevitably violates his probation will he have to do jail time?

I would imagine so, yes. Jail honestly would have been better for Artie the addict because probation means drug testing which means he has to be clean for 4 years and...yea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Evil Agita posted:

what ever happened with his attempt to extort 25,000(?) bucks from howard

I heard Artie got in a fight with this guy named Joe Corsin. Squashed the beef with those 25 dimes riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.