Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1183945245878177792

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

MotU posted:

leave itoh alone
Its a good tweet

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

The Ito sex words learned gimmick is getting old especially when her coworker Kamiyu is crafting such bizarre tweets without any effort.

Kamiyus tweets read like how one of my friends acts after 2 beers. Its a strong gimmick

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

anyone remember when I posted about Batshit Crazy Russian Guy Alex Nabiev in this thread?

well, uh

a play in three acts

HE'S COMING

Finally a story with a happy ending

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Irritated Goat posted:

You hush. Maki is an innocent angel the world is corrupting.

Chuck is too though.
She does work for the horniest promotion on the planet though

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

IcePhoenix posted:

oh no when did she sign with wwe I was hoping to see her in aew

Vince hasnt lit his pubes on fire while shouting jungle fire yet

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lmao that im younger than maki itoh

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

stab posted:

Remember folks, the move that made him popular isn't even his

wow, joey ryan the first ever person to do a move someone else invented.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

njsykora posted:

Cesaro has realised if he gets fired he can be a full time League of Legends streamer.

my friend got owned by cesaro in league of legends and was in absolute awe about it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/TheJackyLee/status/1187985755869601792

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

wow whats next, a heel being openly racist towards a black dude multiple times and the payoff being the racist winning and burying the black guy and the black guy only wins the title when he gets a comedy gimmick several years later.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/davemeitzer/status/1188961487169056768?s=21 wrap it up vincels

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ItohRespectArmy/status/1188971863210450951

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

WWE and cornette competing to be the most shook

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

of all the people to claim there is a body double of I feel like the rock is probably the hardest to pull off.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I actually love that tweet, "Executed by Military tribunal".... like.. for what?! :psyduck:

for not being part of the shadow state that eats the children OP, haven't you read the lore?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Ganso Bomb posted:

If she doesn't somehow make it to AEW at least once it'll be a travesty.

the true forbidden portal is maki itoh to AEW

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

God I feel like a piece of poo poo for sometimes complaining about Batista trying to take it easy or half-rear end through matches. Dude is asthmatic and worked as a pro-wrestler? That's insane.

pretty sure billy gunn is asthmatic too

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Vince MechMahon posted:

Honestly a wrestler who looks and acts like Batista, but openly has asthma, would be a not bad baby face thing if handled right. "I could literally die doing this but look at me anyway," is impressive.

getting a huge pop for grabbing your inhaler and using it during the middle of a new japan finishing sequence

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

we need someone to do the putting the cigar out on the back powerbomb spot with a real cigar.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

yo check out these stickers though

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1313858750441091073

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Endless Mike posted:

Whatever happened to Ricochet?

he died on the way back to his home planet.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

its a miracle samoa joe has never gotten a gimmick related to his body type in WWE.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Vince MechMahon posted:

I think both eating a lot and farting on command are more impressive than being real good at football, personally. Anyone can go get a bunch of concussions, not everyone has that control over their internal organs.

what the gently caress do you think pro wrestling is

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

None of Retribution except Ali and the two women are cut out for wrestling and should be let go so they can get another career while they're young. This is the worst gimmick I've lived through and I lived through 7even.

none of these come close to orlando jordans TNA gimmick when they found out he was bisexual.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

no selling the gently caress out of that to post good shirts

https://twitter.com/SCHADENGRAPS/status/1320444723627261956

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Vince MechMahon posted:

Can't wait for Itoh to debut as the exact same gimmick as Lance, down to the jobber murder entrance.

itoh being aligned with jake roberts is very funny to me, since they have largely the same skill set and half of maki's moveset is various DDT's

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

leg guy is really into ron paul

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Legs guy is a pioneer because within a few years his spot will be copied by most of the NXT roster the way destroyers and apron bumps were.

actually he just copied his gimmick off of the women in the performance centre who had their legs destroyed through bad training methods.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

JUNGLE BOY posted:

was he shoot cheating?

worked shoot cheating.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

it's been a rough year for the dirty daddy, he's probably just trying to vent.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the_Vandal posted:

So far from what I have learned from following wrasslin' is that the only two good pro wrestlers are Sting and John Moxley. Never trust a wrestler because they will always let you down.

seems like you forgot maki itoh my friend.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the_Vandal posted:

If that is the lady that talks dirty then I will make an exception. Have a good day!

she is, welcome to the party pal.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

white people also think that international travel laws shouldn't apply to them.

see: brexit

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

this man has cracked his skull open twice lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lamuella posted:

Be fair, white people from Western Europe definitely think they apply to white people from Eastern Europe.

:hmmyes:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Gonzo McFee posted:

Is there anything other than him posting one funny picture that shows hes a Trump guy?

his TL has him retweeting a bunch of trump stuff if you scroll down.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ICR posted:

Oh man, I feel for Kylie. Just hope for the best moving forward.

:smith: I hope she's okay.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

hunnert car pileup posted:

no it's totally genuine bro

just like when people on this board tried to frame Blitzkrieg and Jim Sterling as Nazis

nobody tried to frame blitzkrieg as a nazi someone just commented that they wern't sure about him on account of his name being blitzkrieg and being covered in lightning bolts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Vince MechMahon posted:

Oh that makes it okay then. And I'm sure is actually the case and we should all believe him when he says it with no further thought or analysis.

This isn't on the same level as Benoit apologia, but it's got the same desperate stink of not wanting to admit your fave is a bad person.

love 2 invoke benoit when talking about chris jericho, a very cool and normal thing to do.