Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've had just about enough of dads' and grads' poo poo this month. I don't know how I'm even going to get through these next five hours. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MokBa posted:

I'm going to the Brooklyn show while I'm visiting nyc and we got vip tickets so I'm double pumped for it.

Also going to the Brooklyn one with my friend. I'm so excited for it I had a dream the other night that our show got an Andy Daly character for its guest, and I was losing my mind.

The World Inferno posted:

Exciting to see they're bringing a small cavalcade of guests for each ep looks like. First time I saw CCB it was Paul, Lauren, and the Time Master. If each show has PFT and 3-4 others, seems like we're in for a lot of treats.

Was that the Philly one a while back? I was there too, it was a great show.

Nichael fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Aug 3, 2022

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Keep her name out of your loving mouth.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Brooklyn Comedy Bing Bong show about to start, can't wait.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MokBa posted:

I'm so mad because I was supposed to be there but a large wrench got thrown in my plans/life last week. Enjoy!!

drat, sorry to hear about. It was great though, be sure to listen.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

No. It's gonna be just you and Scott, alone in a theater.

This sounds like the best outcome possibe.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That was one of the standout characters for Paul for me for this tour, having seen the movie. It's just a really fun devil voice.

I was there, and I loved that Scott didn't get the joke until midway. "I didn't see the movie" was really funny. I also suspect Paul was going to do the Boston investigator character in NYC, but ended up changing last minute, making Scott even more confused.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I finally saw Elvis, which makes the Brooklyn show so much funnier in retrospect. The best part of that night was Scott not getting the joke either.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Rachel Bloom episode is one of the funniest in recent memory.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Can someone explain the joke about the unabombers youngest victim at about 39 minutes in (plus robotically placed ad)

Didn't get that either.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

JethroMcB posted:

Congrats to Scott and Kulap; they're having a child via surrogate (pretty soon!) Full story is covered right at the start of this week's Add to Cart.
This is the one weird parasocial relationship where I'm legit happy for them.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mons Hubris posted:

Congrats to Scott and Kulap but as someone who recently had a kid at 35 I can’t imagine having a toddler in the house when I’m over 50. Good thing Scott is 29.

He's the youngest man in the podcast game.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm so hyped for this. Was the 2014 tour dates bit a joke though?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Gil has been 3 for 3 this year.

incredible guest

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chairman Capone posted:

He's the... bane of my existence!

Oh no.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dear god. We have so much to learn about Mr. Sardinas.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GigaPeon posted:

Also for some reason I assumed This Book Changed My Life was a serious book discussion podcast, but apparently it is not.

Of course it is, what else would it be?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

My really unpopular opinion is I never found the Calvin Twins funny (except for the catchphrase), and I don't really like most Shaun Diston characters.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like the Time Bobby episodes because I'm a simpleton, and it's forever cursed "It's been" for me.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I wish they'd stop making the plug bag themes. They're always awful.

Oh no.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Some fun throwbacks with the recent episodes: got a Riddler, Reggie back in the studio, and a Would You Rather.

What do you mean? They play Would You Rather every week.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

JethroMcB posted:

Wait, I was looking up info on @midnight replacing the Late Late Show and per this THR report "[Corden] has yet to announce an airdate of the final episode for his series"

...Did Reggie casually drop big news on last week's CBB?

(PFT is not the new host, there's no info other than "CBS/Paramount is planning on this")

One of those classic Comedy Bang Bang 'sclusies.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I read this quiz question and could only think "We're grandfathers, stay away from our granddaughter."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really wanted to hear more from Jay Leno at the dentist.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I got Scott, PFT, and Lauren Lapkus. Threedom!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

A few people only got two signatures, that seems to be the worst of it. But you’re right, there’s very few guests that are frequent enough to be involved in the book who I wouldn’t have been super happy with.

This dude absolutely loving won though https://www.reddit.com/r/comedybangbang/comments/132egpd/got_all_of_my_favorites/

This is incredible. I'm jealous, but I'm also very happy with what I got.

My only problem with the signatures is I don't want to actually handle the book now, out of fear of messing it up, and feel like getting a second copy to read.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really love any Gemberling or Ozeri bits. It's always dumb as hell and I always end up choking with laughter.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Edi is also a lot of fun in 10 year old tom, streaming on Max. There are a bunch of CBB regulars on it like Paul Rust and Gillian Jacobs.

Ten Year Old Tom is great.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Stay away from our granddaughter.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

UP AND ADAM posted:

brett gelman did this hilarious set earlier today, hope it gets posted up

lmao I can't believe how much I went from loving this dude to hating him in record time.

I guess he doesn't just play massive assholes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

0konner posted:

I remember it was referenced on 30 rock so pretty mainstream by CBB standards imo.

It's not a Lemon party without old Dick!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I haven't listened to it yet, but the holiday episode looks to have great guests. Can't wait to hear what the Pig poo poo twins and the world's busiest man have been up to.

These are sure to be hard hitting and informative interviews with interesting people on humanity and the animal kingdom's podcast.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

You can't find Dr. Skeleton's Celebrity Toilet on Google or Bing, Scott.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

CatstropheWaitress posted:

New Hey Randy too, which remains the crown jewel of CBB Presents and it's not even close.

I absolutely love "This Book Changed My Life".

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Everything with Zach is funny but him calling the show "fresh" was particularly funny word choice.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really enjoyed Carl's character accidentally outing OJ's criminal charges to Scott.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love recurring "mistake" jokes that get increasingly less plausible, like the Monster gently caress and screwing up the plug theme.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this post is as big as your head my goomah!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

February is a lovely amount of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I liked Gil's character. Not as much as some other recents, but it still got me laughing hard.