Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Strange Matter posted:

Paul Giamatti talking into Reggie Watt's looping machine has the highest concentration of comedy ever packed into 60 seconds.

code:
Hey it's me it's paul giamatti!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M IN HELLLLLLLL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Thuuuuuithide Hooooouuuthe

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

The Capm posted:

I haven't listened to the Halloween episode yet but I really hope it features Suicide House. I loving love Suicide House. It's my favorite one off CBB bit.

Riptor posted:

Thuuuuuithide Hooooouuuthe

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Sometimes I listen to CBB as I fall asleep and I can't tell you how surprisingly lulling the What Am I Thinking themesong can be. Anyone know what it's from?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

every "buh-buh-buh-BOOOOOONUUUUUUS" scott did cracked me up

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Max22 posted:

a worthy uh

a worthy uh

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

There's a paid one he's in with PFT as Cake Boss, I believe, and there's the one with Patton Oswalt where Patton and Hot Saucerman start turning into Don DeMellos

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

dinosawer

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

caveman thug poo poo posted:

they're both pretty clearly mustard not sure where you guys are getting your data???

there's a WTF episode where Marc is talking about buying his dad some mustard-colored pants and it blew my mind

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

SuperEgo comes out on the first of every month, but they took January off. There should be an episode on Wednesday for Feb 1.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Groucho Marxist posted:

I guess that is Adomian's hook as Busey, because he does that same bit on Sklarbro Coutnry.

That's a real thing that real Busey does though

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

I was cracking up on the train today at today's episode. It's awesome

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

plastered quack posted:

This is what Morris looks like when he performs Bob Ducca at UCB:

I can't stop laughing at this picture

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

The part of the Huell Howser impression that kills me every single time is how his pitch falls on the latter half of California

Here in BEAUTIFUL Encinatas, California

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Requesting the following:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast - a worthy uh

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

holy poo poo the boston show was fantastic

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Lord Wexia posted:

Nooooo don't tell me this I couldn't go despite living half an hour from the venue.

nm it was awful

for real though buy the show on itunes when it comes out

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Stuff like that, where the whole (extremely thin) veneer of the show actually having structure completely falls apart in a hilarious way, is what I think is missing from the TV show

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Harm Barn Gumshoe posted:

Absolutely. Can I burn you up a tuna fished sandwich?

Is Coy here?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

thefncrow posted:

Don't Stop Or We'll Die

every chicken with a square ~butthooooole~

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

I was trying to find the Don't Stop or We'll Die song I just quoted and came across something wonderful in the process; apparently podcast.com has done automatic transcriptions of a bunch of CBB episodes and it is 100% nonsense:

podcast.com posted:

You sit there clocking out your natural hairs and eventually it works and your nose detach from your face when you hear that count down that we all knows what are you thinking office how down david lift off imminent about five four three knows what happened to you. Grab on to the does ed you plug that one that has and you straddle it and you grab that uh cats uh out of the tree on your way up and then once you uh get down you either have the the the cat over to the owners. Presuming you know who they are. Ah or you keep it whatever is your choice that day. Lot more follow up and then aside bomb charge we have time for one more follow up and one more sidebar do i my follow up do i enjoy writing my own notes suited pleasurable it's tom. Uh eugene the it it hurts at first to detach from your face but then it is the most fun thing you'll ever doing a alright my side on.

That's the "5-4-3-nose-1" Would You Rather

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

EDIT: oh dang they also have Farts & Pro 1

Yeah yeah while we were loving are sisters i made him um did that add to that start sorry jack sorry about my language yeah i'm still at her sister it's my wife all rocking about we make love to hear. Wife he was like your sister uhhuh

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

can someone remind me of what the lines were that made Neil's last rap GOAT-worthy? Something about rhyming groins with coins i think?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

WoodrowSkillson posted:

2013 ended very strong, and I am sincerely hoping we get more Aaron Neville in the future because Sanz had me near dying over and over in that episode.

I was listening to this episode on a flight and cracking up, then I got home and my girlfriend had just bought some cocoa butter and I died laughing again

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

creaaaaam

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Did anyone else pick up on (what I think was) PFT getting confused and thinking a conversation that Todd Glass and James Adomian had on the Todd Glass show, about Judge Judy executing people, was a conversation he and Scott had had on CBB?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

Scott tweeted last week that "Eric Jonrosh" was "Notoriously flaky," so it sounds like the original plan fell through after they had already recorded the promo.

this is a fairly hilarious response

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

mennoknight posted:

My morning commute ended right as wiger was about to introduce the song. I know I can't listen to that at my desk and remain stoic. It better be the monster gently caress.

It's not

it is

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

technicality no down BOO over

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

once they started talking about DC characters i was hoping they were going to talk about Suiiiicide..... squad

EDIT: Thuuiiiicide

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

If you look at the episode photos, none of the guests were in the room at the same time. I think that added a lot to the "stitched together" feel. Everybody was just rehashing their bits/characters without having each other to play off of.

That makes a ton of sense. The original Halloween episode was great because there were so many absurd characters interacting and this episode didn't recapture that hectic energy

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

I declare this cream to be QUITE delicious!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

i'm seeing people talk about it on twitter but where's the list of cities? i want that pill

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

oh scott just tweeted it

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

Hamilton is the worst thing to have happened to podcasts

I love jimmy pardo but good god he could not make the songs sound one iota worse when he sings them on NNF

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

ACHTUNG!!!!

baaaaby

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

scraeyps

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Weird Al always comes off as strangely guarded and kinda distant to me. He seems really friendly but somehow not in a genuine way

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

The Berzerker posted:

I agree and assume it's because he's been dealing with obsessive nerds for like 30 years and this is how he copes

Yeah, definitely. I read something from his Wikipedia page i think where he, at some point, purported to eat hot dogs by using a twinkie as a bun and when he became a vegetarian he had to tell his fans he'd still eat them but with veggie dogs instead

He never ate those loving things in the first place but he has the kind of mondo-nerd fans who must assume he actually lives the waaaaacky lifestyle his stage persona allegedly does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Oh ha i totally forgot it was from that