Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Liar posted:

This poster's such a cluster-gently caress.

edit: I keep laughing at the random non-black guy on there. That Asian guy looks so out of place.

There's no corner store at Six Mile and Ilene. Besides, Six Mile is called McNichols in the city. That poster sucks! :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

Kramjacks posted:

What's all that crap around him? Lighting equipment? A parasol and a heavy-duty fishing rod?

Edit: The Expendables Summer Vacation

Camera left is a big old light box called an Octo-bank, camera right is a strobe supported by a c-stand. So, yeah, lighting equipment.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

The MSJ posted:

33 miners gazed at the miraculous escape hole shaped like the number 33 with their families waiting just outside.

Jesus. Took 'em long enough.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

I would watch the gently caress out of a John Waters-directed Dinette Set movie

Well there's a thing I didn't know I desperately needed until right this minute.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

is At The Mountains of Madness the story involving the blind penguins because lol

And Shoggoths!

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

MikeJF posted:

Looks more like Gen X.

Arguably even worse.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

Is there any generation alive that isn't garbage, sir? Millennials?

Look, I'm a late-stage Gen-X rear end in a top hat so I know what I'm talking about. As for non-worthless generations? Whatever generation my college age nieces ansd nephews are and what's left of the Greatest/Silent generation? :shrug:

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

So, does Kong take place during 'Nam or something? All the Hueys and the uniforms on the soldiers in that big poster scream late-60s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Yes.

It's like 71, 72.

Huh, right on.