Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
I almost feel like I should have searched here knowing there would have been others, I have been playing on P99's red server for over a year now. I mostly play Push or Jupe and am in the guild Gods Work, My brother is also in the same guild and he plays Agatha/Zooey. I have a SK I have been leveling up but stopped to help power level my brothers new cleric to get into my range to group together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005

onesixtwo posted:

God's Work are good people. I've xp'd a lot with Jeric (know his cleric from when I first started, super helpful dude), have grouped with Zooey briefly on my cleric Inae, and spent a lot of time chatting with Bloodsugar / Loudog. Rarely see many around though, as you guys mostly are around KC / 50+ areas i'd imagine.

If you ever need an alt tagged somewhere, feel free. I think you (or your brother?) reached out to me while I was on Inae. Either way, funny to learn Agatha is a goon, we should have known from the posting.

Yeah he was the one that reached out, I didn't know until he told me. Good to see some of the names ive read in the previous posts are goons =) I came across that group being PLed in unrest while on my druid to port someone, And while it is a red server I don't feel the need to get yellowtext so bad as to PK 2 people PLing a level 30 group =P. My SK is currently untagged although I have him parked up at naggys spawn but I can always flop out or get ported somewhere. GW guild is mostly made up of a small tight knit group of ex-nihilum and a few non nihilum players who were close together already before nihilum was force disbanded by the staff due to Nizzars actions. We have about 25 active players but most of us have 1 or 2 characters with the best possible gear so some find it boring to login unless its on an alt or there is pvp going down. I know personally between my brother and I we have a 60 of every class(including primal shaman buff bot, and cleric buff/rez bots parked in a few spots to help).

Just recently took our main port druid to 54 and epic'd her out and slapped some pvp gear on for resists, So we decided to level a new druid and an extra cleric mainly because there can never be enough porters available on red and new clerics just make more groups possible. Would def like to get tagged on either my new druid I leveled to port people or my SK or both whichever, and get to know people more.

I haven't read too many pages back but I feel some of the other posters on how hard it is starting up a new guild, especially when you get a wave of new players and you help PL/gear them out even if some of it is low level gear. Only for them to quit a few days later because they got PK'd, Or they get poached by another guild because reasons list from I want to see end game content/I want pixels/etc.

On that note, Rizen! Did you fall asleep or something at your bind the other day on top of kc?

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Loudog is not in GW, and as far as I know he sides with Azrael now whereas he used to be neutral and helped whoever benefited him the most(he would stack up corpses in seb to rez and pay/clarity for it). Also one of the main problems is on red, New guilds/people people generally if you know they aren't with you they are the other side. There are very few 'neutral' people, since once your 50+ especially people tend you label you and your guild as the enemy. Much like with Eternal Light even though it has only a couple Azrael alts, Holo and most other people view it as entirely azrael so its usually KOS same with slosh. Up until now I had zero idea what side slamdunkatron was on if any I figured neut but others jump to conclusions quickly on the server regardless.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Rogues are great, there are actually plenty on the server but few ever keep them as a main. I switched from main monk to rogue a year ago and haven't looked back since(even with tstaff monk) but having a sow sword on my rogue has a part to play in loving it, no sow pots or asking everrrr. But with the influx of new players lately, rogue epic MQ's skyrocketed from 25k to 50k easy. So a lot of people are farming these pieces and full epic MQ's to sell. Personally I have 6 books from hate ready to go, and im working on parchments only have 2 sets for renux. Kedge/Ishva robes are regularly supplied almost daily by the dark elves we kill so I have a line of characters on that front ready to MQ for quills. Annoying part is doing general since it takes a group at least, generally a war tank for discs if doing it with minimum players.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005

Hesh Ballantine posted:

Jesus 6 books? I know you're in it for the money, but maybe you could hook me up with one? Been trying to get mine for like three weeks now. My first p99 character, so I'm not sitting on 25k to buy an MQ with.

Yeah just look for Push in game and i can get you sorted, Looted the book on many diff chars when farmed some exp up there. Not exactly in it for the plat, but it doesn't hurt. Books for me are easy to come by so I can MQ one for ya NP.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005

Pilsner posted:

Alright goons, my map tool is 99% finished. I need a little help to get it completely done. The way it is able to automatically switch map when you zone is by scanning your log file for the "You have entered _____" message, and I need to know the precise zone name in order to make it work. I've visited the zones I can via lvl 1 chars and my main, but I can't travel easily nor to high level zones. I've created a little spreadsheet and would appreciate it if you can help fill it out:

Bit of an older post to reply to, But I originally helped another p99'er with something similar in VB to read basic /log files and update but it was very crude and sloppy. I like yours a lot better, The only difference I had on mine(I don't run 2 monitors so I can't just put it on another screen and spam loc to update constantly. Have you thought of adding some sort of transparency slider with a overlay lock onto EQ? For example once the character log was selected, and map found. I could tab into EQ and then click on the eqmap and hit F11(what I had it bound to) and it would overlay the screen at like a 40% opacity thus locking the map over your EQ window. Here is an old screenshot from like a year ago but you get the idea, Also a neat function to copy might be not only to show your loc but also be able to enter another loc and have it show up in a different color(like this image below I pasted) For some people I would love to hand this program out to, and already am doing so to people who cannot navigate zones properly or find certain NPCs in outdoor zones.

In green, You could enter the location of a spawn point or quest monster etc and hit map lock and it would show on the map where it is relative to your current position(my blue square standing right on top of it at the time)

Also to go OT from maps, I probably need to talk to Yevea or someone about the slamdunkatron/EL merge/raid thing. Because I am completely down for raiding on my SK though I don't really need loot it is always fun and I am around a lot. Just a few details need to be worked out I am sure you can understand due to the KC pvp we had the other day. I am unsure how certain people may feel ie thinking im spying and what not.

It isn't really a big deal, but I would indeed like to continue playing with goons as currently God's Work is getting stuff done here and there but we have not opened our doors for recruitment so I have a lot of free time while waiting to see what happens serverwise. EL does look like a promising 3rd guild. I will look for you in game when after I sleep some and figure out what can work, I don't mind staying in slamdunk if it comes to it.

But I can guarantee no one from GW's would interfere with a EL raid but as far as holo goes that is completely out of my hands as I have no say over what they do etc.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
I am just putting this up here so people know there are some scum that linger in pretty much every guild especially when one has as long of history as azrael, even holocaust. I know some of the goons went to EL which isn't azrael, but does ally with it time to time. For the most part Azrael has some cool people in it, but there are people in most guilds who will push everything to the limits even risking suspension/30day bans to wipe a raid as so:

God's Work went to do Ragefire tonight, We fought at KC before hand where we won so we went to RF uncontested. The way ragefire works for those that don't know is you turn a pearl into the human version, and essentially the dragon with the loot and cleric epic piece spawn and can be killed. Anyway we ourselves had a monk train up while we killed any possible giants that couldve aggro'd us. (2 at door, 1 pather + magi in naggy lair). Fire Giants have a huge aggro range, Hence why a gater was used to do this because he can easily run into the lava tube while he knows the giants are running past naggys door and he gates and anyone in lair gets instant aggro guaranteed.

Sorry in advance for bad quality video(it locks up for a few seconds into the video because I had to tab out to make sure it was running, used a hotkey to toggle it.) Most guilds on the server have scum in them, People willing to go to this extreme you want to stay away from. Chubs is basically a open druid so a lot of azrael members have access to him so no idea who it actually was. Because of the loss of Derubael, The amount of GMs/Guides on Red are extremely scarce now. Mostly they will come in once a week and clear a few things up. They require way too much proof to get someone suspended for trains, Lot of people stopped bothering making petitions because of this and just make it known. If anything, heres to living through a train on ragefire only to find he had a cloak of flames that was nearly lost =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QQWoB8zc0

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Indeed, proving a train is near impossible. When they first started really enforcing suspensions for it, I had multiple characters suspended for training some that were not even online or in the zone at the time of said trains. The GM's finally cut back on insta suspensions because they realized people were abusing the trust. So GM's started asking for screenshots and logs, Turns out it wasn't enough. One dude even had literally the highest quality video taken of a monk clearly running up with mobs and FDing on a group, And they couldn't do anything because they had no idea of the 'context' of the situation despite him out of pvp range. Basically people only get suspended for training now when a GM is present watching over, and Red has only 1-2 GM's and when they login they are usually busy taking care of petitions and cannot watch boss fights to ensure things go smoothly. A few trakanons back Sirken and Eunomia were filming a red99 promo vid thing but they made their presence clear and 0 trains happened which was amazing considering a trak fight always ends up with huge spore/reet/jugg trains. That's why I don't bother trying to prove it to GM's anymore, Most of the time they know its true but they can't just press the suspend button.

Training has always been an issue on red, but until the recent months it was never as bad. There was at one point, were training VP was legal on red. So one bard being rez boxxed in n out could waste an entire VP raids time for 5-6 hours, And Lite of Azrael did this numerous times. The rules did not change until Azrael was able to finally compete in VP did the no training in VP become illegal. Red attracts all type of people, A lot of them rejects from blue who were ran off by something that I suppose sometimes works? By naming and shaming a person. But again Red GM decisions are generally based solely either how the GM is currently feeling or sometimes if they are biased.

Characters have been stripped/deleted by others who had access and fully restored(one dude even got his char restored with crown of rile, VS gloves and more items he didn't have pre deletion) with bans to the persons account who did it. Other accounts have been similarly stripped and no action taken, no item reimbursement. When you are running around with fungi's. manastones, AoN's. It is extremely hard to trust anyone with your account info except for those you know irl or have known a long time well enough to know they wont screw you. Plenty of people have been screwed recently by stuff like this, Most recently a holo officer. His AoN alone worth $500 for RMT, so some are in it for pure greed.

Also should anyone need, I have spare ragefire hearts for cleric MQ as well as orb of the frozen water(from the priest robe) if you have the ixi scepter/singed scroll off royals or the orb already from it and want to finish your epic let me know. Have endless supply of RF hearts, Orb of Frozen Water I guess around 5 at least. I think EL and possibly holo have both been doing royals and ixi lately?

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Groups on red are always annoying to find a good one, But generally if me or my bro aren't doing anything guild related we are PLing alts and usually always have extra room for the 20-50s groups, 50+ groups depends entirely on time/location really. Wish there was some easier way for all the goons on red to find out whos on at same time. Got a group mid 30s just AFK pling them right now while I watch interstellar. Can never have enough portbots and clerics.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005

Xantares posted:

On the monk Robe of the Lost Circle front, I've killed 16 placeholders for Brother Qwinn now just to do the drat turn-in and he still hasn't showed his face. In other news, I have a lot of Crown of Leaves. After camping gnoll pups, putrid skeletons, the High Shamen in SK, the Dagger of Marnek, Zaharn's Coronet, Targin, and Raster, there's still more to go. All the more reason to just kill Brother Z/Q for the drat robe.

I quested this just for fun on red, to get my already epic monk his whistling fists robe instead of calling out some pals to kill qwinn/zephyl. Are you reading the wiki guide on spawning qwinn? It helps if you have a level 30ish ranger you can track half the zone and find narra and the PH's very easily. It took me about 2 hours to pop him intentionally which was annoying because I spawn him all the time while I farm quillmane cloaks by killing narra and escaped gnolls for fun.

I got everything except the dagger of marnek myself, the coronet was easy luckily. Targin took 2 repops, Raster happened to spawn while I was camping noble for an extra WGN for my SK's life leech quest(ran by, saw human npc standing there was like no way...took me like 60+ hrs on live to get raster) so it was nice doing it all over again. crafted my robe(after 4 fails of shadow silk crafts with a skill of 90 tailoring) and balatin spawned first PH for whistling fist. Robes look awesome on iksars, whistling fist especially but I think the PD robe looks the best by far with its nice light blue.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
I had a druid porting me so I was pretty blessed, although as an iksar I was able to run in and buy all the materials I needed(even from the underground freeport guilds a iksar monk was dubious so I sneak bought) for the gather shadow spells. I thought wc/ec would be a good idea, but even that is annoying as hell so I imagine if your on blue someone has those dead already? On red, I went straight back to sro and killed every spider in sight, and had enough silk for 10x combines by my like 8th kill. Not sure if its just bad luck, or something annoyingly lame but I had a tailor friend with 140 FAIL the first combine I gave him. I could not believe it. Then for me to fail a trivial 36 as it says on the wiki 3 times iirc.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Whats the deal with EL on red atm? Saw Spina and a few others swap to a new tag, Was falling asleep so didn't get a chance to ask in game. Just curious because in the next week or two I think I might have a better understanding of what my guild wants to do in terms of alliances and more recruitment maybe. Don't think it would hurt to ally with some new up and coming guild that is just starting planar clears, epic quests, exp groups to 60 etc etc. Main thing about GW is almost all the members have BIS characters atleast 1 some more, as well as multiple classes/alts in various pvp level ranges. So for a new player, the guild isn't really appealing. We do dragons/raids etc on small things and what we can snipe here and there when we are bored but for a new player or a main thats sub 60 they would be better off in one of the newer guilds going for planar runs etc to gear up and get exp.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
The fact were on like year 3 of kunark doesn't help drama at all, If anything it makes more of it. Never on live did I see one single person with half of these bis items that people have let alone dozens of fully geared kunark characters. Hell on live I was just getting 50 when kunark came out, and by time I hit 60 velious had been out for a month. Few people got to ever see kunark to its full before velious released. Though I really do like the velious expansion, lots of fun stuff to do, the zones are just so big that on red without another active +200 playerbase its going to be extremely empty considering all the zones youll now be having access to.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
sro AC still works like it used to, but the previous placeholders are no longer stuck in a static path that are easily spotted hence where people used to sit, to easily kill the non giant PHs. IF you did it prior to the patch, The PHs are mostly the same just spread a bit more out. male dervish barb etc wiki has em all still. They can e quickly killed with a tracker even if you go overboard and kill em all. And any giants are up are an obvious PH, but you still want to kill them around 10am game time, so a respawn would be at night game time(ensuring a possibly secondary AC pop if you kill quick enough but is still rare to get a double pop). The AC can be up randomly now that the darkies kill PHs + giants, So if you port in just before night time falls in game theres a small chance to see him up already. That is why a lot of people zone in and see him up. Takes about 10-15 mins before he paths into darkies depending where he spawns, then dies to them.

Anyway as far as red goes, God's Work started recruiting. We took in the new Ryse members and others, Waiting on Yevea to login to talk to him because im pretty sure the Ryse folks said he was gonna join them but haven't seen you on in over a day or so. Already got a few minor raids done NP ezpz mode. More to come in the next few weeks, Mind you most of our characters again are best in slot geared so we are there mostly to help gear up new people get them started and then go ahead with future plans but will take some time for people to get there. For the most part we are looking for 60s but exceptions can/will be made for some people etc goons. If you are 50+ or don't want to join holo let me know, Holo pixels are flowing to many people atm but personally imo at the current rate they are handing out huge items like soul leeches and skybows to random sub 55s who have been in guild for less then a week, it is only a matter of time before dacbane disease gets to them.

Don't get me wrong, holo has a lot of cool people in it. Some are friends from my past guild and more are torn between what happened with their leaders, but the whole thing that sparked the breaking of the alliance was over petty bs and them not being able to keep their word when time came to it, Not a lot of the day to day members knew what Vaporize did for holo until after, as if guild bank plat appeared out of no where as did epic MQ's and BP's for each class to help get them on their feet and rolling. Holo is basically made up of 5-6 leaders, most of them raid leaders with 2 or so pvp leaders. Yes they can kill some VP content despite wiping to trivial things like pulling a train to single pull a dragon because warmbodies are AFK sitting while drakes path through the raid and so on. As well as world dragons/bosses, but sooner or later these 60+ constantly on and probably 80-100+ total members active that revolve around due to casuals/warmbodies they are going to have to make a choice. Whether they want to PLEASE the entire guild and go for VS/sev/fay/inny/tal etc and give up the best loots from VP, or go to VP and contest to get 3-4 pixels and cater to the elite few of their guild. Granted no idea when we plan on making a move. Just food for thought.

@Yevea get at Push/Portahoe/Jupe in game when your around, I am getting ready to head to bed but my brother should be on. Or talk to some people on GW if you decide you do want to come here, We do indeed have some bards already but couple are bis geared already. As far as epic goes, I can't promise you anything as I do not hold any guts to MQ atm. But depending what you main(unsure of what else you have, just cleric and bard yeah?) Guts are the easy part, and vox is a joke. We avoid vox mostly because even though its a easy 6 man fight we lost our epic 51 monk/rogue a few months ago that we needed for the push on heal so doing it like naggy with simple damage shield + tank dps doesn't work.

btw seafuries are indeed good plat, even after they nerfed them over a year ago. But if your able, a 60 enchanter can get 100k a week min farming seb bugs, maybe more if you go for names and certain other camps.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
As from what I remember, both are low level, extremely easily to kill compared to both the sand giants AND the seafury PHs in sro/oot. Level 28-30 sounds about right.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
While GW is recruiting, We aren't so much crazy open door recruiting anything that moves like Holocaust is. A lot of the original core members of god's work are made up of ex nihilum and most are best in slot geared on mains, with decked out alt 60s and pvp chars 40-55 etc etc made from boredom and partially due to the giant exp boost currently in game. So while some of us are end game geared, that doesn't mean were going to deny someone new. Someone apping with rags for gear means nothing, it can be gained pretty quickly. Right now we are focusing on groups of players and taking it in small steps so we can build on the dozen or so people instead of 40 random people asking for help and getting no reply because everyones exhausted. Nihilum used to mass recruit everyone and anyone, and if we recruited 30 people, 10 would have made it through the first 2-3 weeks and 6-7 would have became casual raiders that logged in once a week on respawn(loots) days only. There is nothing wrong with having extra casuals to pop on for that type of stuff, but bosses are spread mostly across the week now. No longer can you pop in and have all of VP + world bosses down within 4-5 hours and be done for the week.

Holocaust is currently still recruiting pretty much everyone who applies, The main problem they are already starting to face and the eventual reason why they will fail is partly because of loot whores with some azeroth mixed in there. They have way too many members to feed and keep happy, which is why initially they started giving end game VP loot like PD robe, earring, sow swords and such to players who had literally just entered VP for the first time. I would even go so far as to say some of the officers/leaders saw it coming already hence the incident with breaking the word and losing the alliance we had. Holocaust does not have a 24/7 presence, They can't even form exp groups properly. They have no one to take charge during the day, 2 of the officers are currently off in azeroth land, another is quitting because of recent mishaps with account stripping. The rest login only for raids and log out immediately afterwards leaving all the new players and members to fend for themselves knowing full well they will RARELY be able to get any type of steady exp gains to 60 while they are being hunted down by us.

Don't get me wrong though, if you want to try and snag some quick loot and you can put in some time/effort to make them notice you(especially clerics which they are lacking hard on, more so vp keyed ones) it might still be possible. I know they are trying to 'hold' things in the 'guildbank' or loot epic MQ items on officers/leaders now instead of outright awarding them to a player there in fear person will run off after getting it(one person already did get a soul leech and run back to blue, but in reality its more likely it won't be quested anytime soon leading to it getting blackholed by the officer who looted it) Only reason stuff like that worked in nihilum was because every officer, every vet member and most of the top raiders had killed the bosses so many times that guts, soul leeches, inny/vs stones, a few gnarled staves and other epic MQ items just stacked up lore over time and to make it convenient to MQ for newly made members.

Yevea let me know when your back around and we can get you tagged, I think we got Macca some guts/scales for his epic ready and hes just finishing up the other parts now. Going to be nice having some active bards around for sure though, Means our other members can play their mains instead of swapping to bards for the must have resist songs. All in all we are taking it slowly, letting holo implode from the inside and giving them nudges here and there via pvp. We may have ported up and wiped them in hate and stole inny out from under 40+ of them but that was mostly surprise on our side and lotta afk pixel leechers on theirs.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Having a vp rogue and monk is pretty sweet, I keyed my rogue first and for the longest time I always missed out on getting to run around FDing and pulling poo poo and being able to pvp openly without dying each time. Soon as my monk got keyed, its like a whole different world being able to flop around and fight people. Tossing javs at people who are running invis past mobs only to watch them die once invis broke pretty fun. Better yet, break invis pop duelist and snag the killshot with a 600 shuriken dmg hit. The one thing I regret about P99 is I didn't start early enough to have any guised or pots bound characters, Ny brother did but quit just as kunark came out so 0 pot bound characters. If there is one thing I value almost as much as free sows on my rogue, It is having access to a friends pot bound druid/cleric.

Velious will be interesting if its ever released, I know on red itll be much easier to get some things done and harder for other things. Stormfeather should be fun.... Looking forward to half the server druid population being bound there for the first 2-3 months. Gotta admit I am not as familiar with velious since I stopped playing previous emus(VZTZ boxs) before velious came out on each one. But I know hybrids become pretty sick in terms of dmg, heal over time paladins etc. I really just want the chardok revamp though.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Yeah agatha should be on most of the day, I might take a nap in a few. We only have one officer tagged for invites(druid to port wherever for invite) so soon as vapo gets on that can be done. As far as GW currently goes, we are indeed focusing on finishing up the new recruits getting 60 and getting their epics finished while we MQ the hard parts. Basically 60 -> vp key -> raids in between. Some of the new recruits still need planar gear, hate mostly(cleric/rogue/war certain pieces etc). We want to focus on building with what we have, people getting used to playing with each other in groups and learning to pvp as a group/raid.

As far as monk weapons go for starting off, I have used an RFS for each new monk leveled up. They are beyond sweet 19/20 with dragon haste, and work amazingly well up til about 45-50 especially for pvp. I kept mine from when I first started on the server(traded a bracer of the hidden I got when I was a poor noob for it) and have never thought of selling it since, only goes up in price too i would think. But I guess its not in everyones reach, Blue might have way more of them though I don't know. From personal experience I always found pre epic that dw 1hb like wu stick/ada club or ada club/sos worked very well for dps and if you wanted to go 2h dps a peacebringer or wu's quivering worked good if you don't have a tstaff. IFS is horrible for dps, just good for crunching in PVP.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Backbone is probably one of the more annoying parts, But as long as you do him daily or 2x daily you get it eventually. There is usually a good amount of interest in him because of wizards also wanting it, Agatha did it alot on his mage to help out and we picked up a blue diamond rod + backbone. I was gonna save the backbone for my bard, but since he is on the same account as my monk I opted against putting an epic on him and have since left him as a naggy vox resist song bitch. Sold the backbone + werewolf head MQ to some low level bard that got his epic and haven't seen him around at all now, wonder if he RMT'd or just up and quit. When I think of all the items like manastones and pot bound/guised level 1s just standing around never to be used again makes me qq. Nizzar had like 30 manastones and even more fungis he got banned, I know other people had similar 15-20 MS's.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
As a new iksar on red, if your around the starting area FoB etc you should not run into any pvp action. I just made a 4th monk whos currently only level 5 there, got him setup with rfs/fungi/jboots/cof etc. Haven't had much time to play him but when I do ill shout the zone to make a group, can solo reds np and even though its 6% a kill it will be way better with a partner for the bonus. Crushbone is popping off atm, with level 50-60 pvp going on all over killing people PLing new blue players, and fungi twinks of all ranges. I personally had to go kill a fungi shaman, fungi warrior and some random wizard who kept pell bombing me while on my 12 paladin. Between bash, and blind landing over half the time at low levels its amazing.

New to pvp its hard to 'screw up' honestly, Most new players either wont even have the plat to afford to carry pumices/crim pots on them pre 40-50 let alone know to. I must say though one of the best changes they did to red was make the 4 level range, Has helped a lot of people exp up easier so 60s can no longer touch level 52s. Once you hit 56 your in the free-kill range pretty much. My SK is a few % away from 56 but I think I will keep him 55 until im reading to make the grind to 59 or 60 and or secure and epic. Sucks since steelskin is 56 and I missed out on the last 2 sword of riles so I never got a chance to get one on my SK though he has all the other VP weapons.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Yeah they do for sure, I am currently in sleepers tomb poopsocking it up with a ton of bluebies. Killed first warder got some primal, gnome mask etc with about 80 people. So I assume a well organized raid could do this with 40 or so atleast. Playing a bard and I suck @ 60 bard let alone barely knowing what to play for resists since the one we killed was a mez breath ae silence one, once one landed it was virtually impossible to get more then 1 song rolling every 20 sec.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Its understandable, Even though red population has gone up in the last few months. It needs a solid 600-800 players average to be a great server thriving with pvp. The way it currently is, Once you get to the 50+ range you have to take sides basically. And most people don't make it to 60 unless they have a huge immersion level to play or lots of free time despite the huge exp bonus, part of this due to finding a group. GW runs a group every night generally, helped by out of group healer/buffers etc. Holocaust has taken to sneaking into the hole, chardok and sometimes howling stones in order to get exp. I think our biggest mistake was the weeks of alliance we wasted while dozens of them farmed VP keys freely, got exp under our protection and such only to turn their backs. Except now they realize just how hard it is when your being hunted, All of their officers log on and off right before and after each raid. Leaves the non 60s to fend for themselves, Other go and farm plat loots. A lot of their core members that make up the neckbeards are angry atm over what happened between our 2 guilds because some of us are friends and ex guildies so most of them won't fight.

But anyway if azeroth gets boring im sure red will always be around =) With the addition of forced beta testing for blue(which kind of shows you the REAL number of players blue has) Despite people 'not wanting' to play because of this and that bs, When blue has a pop of 800 im sure about 100 of those are semi AFK in EC auctioning. Another 200-300 possible boxes with maybe a average active population of 500 unique players. The forced beta has given a lot of people from blue to come over and try out red, lowbie pvp can be fun but its not for everyone. Been having to run off level 10-20 fungi twinks out of crushbone constantly, Even make new characters just to be in range.

Anyway the only real hope for a bigger pop is velious release and or some sort of way for blue players who want to leave or potentially come to red to have some sort of /copy function that would copy their character over and make all current gear nodrop with some sort of token/credit maybe that can be used to fund pumices/crim pots/peridots and other reagents a new player would come over with. Or just make them buy it before they copy over =P. That being said im still having a great time on red, Probably the best thing to ever happen was nihilum being disbanded.

I played WoW up until the last 2 weeks before cataclysm ended, and while it was fun. I just don't quite have that itch to go anywhere near WoW again. I still login diablo 3 once and a while to mess around but thats about it. Only way I might ever touch WoW again is if I up and quit red which I don't see happening in the near future.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Mourne I would hold off rolling on red for the time being, A lot of new mechanics were changed especially in PVP. Melee hitboxes are a joke currently, It is nearly impossible to backstab moving targets unless they get hit by a windstriker to be stunned in place for 1-6 seconds or tstaff similar. Jousting with a 2h alone is annoying enough, Maybe just takes getting used to new hitbox sizes but personally I think they made them way too small. Did hours of testing today on various characters including my own geared, and some beta buffed. a AON wizard double shrunk vs any pure melee/hybrid = GG due to yonder etc and the fact dropping nukes have no hitboxes and being hit as a 1 inch skeleton is like swatting a fly with a tooth pick. If no changes are made to the hitbox, add in the current dot counter patch changes necro could very well be one of the strongest classes on the server now next to epic mage pets(run at selos speed with velocity, they are pets so have 0 issue with hitboxes and decimate anyone they are on) The only problem currently is according to notes ANY charm casted on a pet will insta-kill it. So bards/ench can depop a mage epic pet in mere seconds.

I went 18/0 on my SK vs monk/ranger/rogues/war classes and 90% of it was mostly fungi regen + vampiric curse recourse/damage, the occasional swing and epic soul consumption proc dmg/heal and asytole whittling away at the persons health. Iksar monks took slightly longer due to their regeneration innate + fungi but no difference, They simply cannot hit you unless you stop and cast. The changes made to AC seem pretty huge, getting hit for a lot less damage too but doesn't do much good considering hitbox change. The gamma change or whatever they did is completely awful too. I hope this was some sort of 'rough test' and they are working to revise/fix many things.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Ill be back for velious 100%, might install EQ again sooner rather then later and give it a check out with what I have left over. I cashed out around 9 months ago with almost every account/item I owned, which considering the time was great. Mrylokar BP's were 250k now they are down to 45k with velious pending, Sold my donal bp's off for 200k a pop etc. I kept a 60 enchanter, 60 shaman, and 58 druid, 54 epic clr, etc all geared decent enough(no drops, but still pvp essentials clickys, resist gear, planar gear etc) mostly to keep me on my feet to get started when I came back(knew even if I quit entirely I would get the itch again). Far down from a level 60 near bis geared char almost all with epics and all the other time investment I had but it worked out in the end so no regrets honestly. I just hope velious is going to go ok for red, The population is scarce for a server that size and when you add velious zones to the mix some of them if not all are like 2-3x the size of west karana.

I know that red will probably sky rocket from average 300 pop to 600+ when velious is out, because there are hundreds of people just sitting, waiting for over a year or more now for velious release. I was in the top guild "nihilum" but left before it was GM disbanded, Empire AKA holocaust is now on top, most of its core is made up of nihilum members and a few former 'resistance' players. They basically replaced Nihilum and lowered the recruitment standards a small bit is all.

For new players coming to red, Yeah its tough starting out at first especially with no plat/gear even more so if you made a melee like rogue, warrior, sk/pal because they are so gear dependent(weapon especially) whereas having the ability to sow and port yourself wherever, camp items but be completely useless on raids and not so great for pvp(druids really) are good to start with so you don't feel restricted and you can make plat porting people around, 34 you can go anywhere except circle of misty + evac ej/skyfire. The economy of red is booming compared to where it once was a year ago. People are actually camping items that long ago you physically had to go and do yourself if you wanted it unlike blue server where virtually everything is over camped and everything is for sale/available.

As mentioned in other posts, Yeah red has a fair share of asshats and toxic trolls/players. Don't believe everything you read on the forums, In game and forumquest are two totally different things on red. Can't really comment on the guilds status of that of slosh, and friends and such. Was in azrael for a long time when I first started before quickly realizing too much poo poo disappeared or went to inner core members and you can pretty much guarantee yourself be it azrael, fresh, empire most 60's won't stop to think twice about you if they have the gear and status they need/wanted. There are some good people out there that do a lot of help, Yes there are a ton of twink griefers in zones like unrest, mistmoore, city of mist. With red's group exp bonus + these zones ZEM bonus you just need to out level the pk twinks quickly. I would think when velious hits, these places will still be booming for exp for new players, and most of the griefers will be occupied on their mains raiding/contesting/gearing up in velious.

As aparmenideanmonad said yeah there are a fair amount of bad players who don't know the game mechanics, and are just plain lazy most of the time and want to leech or ride the train with minimal effort. These people stand out pretty obvious if your guilded with them after a few weeks. Part of the reason some of this is because usually on raids, take VP for instance. for something like 2 years in Nihilum EVERY DRAGON in VP was pulled to the zone in, NO ONE except a couple monks a bard and call of hero mages knew the zone because they didn't get to go past the zone in and learn. This is still partially in play for the top guild Empire, They fight some dragons at the entrance, then move to the secondary spot where the bridge and lava ramp down is so you can hide from pathing stuff.

Anyway to some up my almost tldr post which I probably repeated a few things. If you want to play red, and you can deal with the possible griefing or simply are capable of saying ok its a game and logoff for an hour or two come back and hope they are gone a average player can do 1-50 in probably 2 weeks, a hardcore player could do 1-50 in a week from scratch. If you have gear/help, 1-70 is days. Mostly depends on what the driving force is behind your group. If you are a cleric, or enchanter its not a hard ride because everyone needs a cleric, and everyone needs clarity/haste/mez and charm pets outdps most players especially if you pickup the BS pets in unrest/mm.

Cya in Thurgadin

Pwnz0r fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Apr 27, 2015

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
I wouldn't worry about circlet of shadows too much, there are thousands+ on blue im sure, just like on red. Almost no one is going to be using nerfed CoS's on either server until probably a year has passed and people have quit and some have faded away like manastones and such did.

also, made a bard on red. I have access to various chars still there, but most of the tradeable gear isn't mine, so im broke as hell. Porting for donations does work but yeah sometimes doesn't ALWAYS work out for the best. ill probably be using this druid I have access to to port around for donations to fund my bard up. Once I get him lvl 5 and 6 for selos/hymn he should be ok and able to swarm kite be it solo or having people leech in group. I lost my previous bard from my last posts explaination, But I am still fairly confident even with a newer/better computer I can swarm myself to 50 and find people to leech exp just afk in group while i do it(no low hp stuff since that was nerfed, never did it that way to begin with in OT just started a kite and did it the old fashioned way, if i lagged/got too close i died. but one succesfull kite was GG exp)

Name is Zetsu currently parked near CB but along with having a cold, and spending 3-4 hours of questing/porting earlier this morning I need a nap to rest til I get my energy back., Got a gypsy lute from porting, using a hand drum for now but I realized a MM drum is only +1 modifier up so it isn't that huge of an upgrade so I figure if I can't get one cheap ie 100-150pp tops ill hang out til I get more plat and save pp for now. I am trying to make the most out of the gear I was loaned before I have to return it(which I don't know when that could be, I assume he returns when velious releases so its a race for me to level up my missing classes)

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Gamparse also has another program called GamTextTriggers which is very very useful for many things. As a rogue you can have almost a damage HUD like display, like WoW had. But for backstab damage only(nice when your 55+ for double backstab to see those high numbers land). There are tons of triggers, almost anything you can think of. I even used it to camp rare spawns with epic mage pet numerous times liked pained soul, rotting skeleton. I set my pet in a spot, set my GTT to make a noise when it reads a pained soul or rotting skeleton in logs(or to be more specific, has taken damage shield dmg from epic pet) and then you can gate back instantly to being bound on top or right near the spawn with little fear of pvp while waiting for it to spawn, and kill it loot up and move on. All while I would be tabbed out, watching tv/movies or be it still in game, just chattin up guildies or teamspeak.

You can have plenty of triggers, I have a full set of them basically for everything. When a nuke hits me, what it was, when a dot lands on me, what it was, When I got dispelled if it was a pumice or stronger. Some examples for gamtextriggers(note you can also make a timer appear for DA/DB/Harmshield/Xarn to know when to start nuking or backstab/bash perfectly timed. It basically allows you to focus less on reading chat overall, and more on other stuff. it makes alot of stuff super easy mode, for example if you get disarmed and you don't play with sound you won't hear the bag noise instantly and it may take you a few seconds to a minute before you equip your weapon again. This will trigger a disarm with text to voice saying "you were disarmed"

Trigger=^You feel dispelled;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=Dispelled;ShowLine=False;TextColour=Yellow;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Dispelled;

Trigger=^You succumb to the lure of ice.;Comment=BLANK;Display=False;ShowText=False;DisplayText=BLANK;ShowLine=False;TextColour=Yellow;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Lure of Ice hit you;

Trigger=^You have been disarmed;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=You were disarmed!;ShowLine=False;TextColour=Yellow;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=You were disarmed;

this below will show a countdown bar on your screen, with whoever popped these disciplines(ie Name used innerflame voice to text) in range of you to see their discipline message and when it ends just like DA/DB etc.

Trigger=^{s}'s muscles bulge with the force of will.;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=^{s} used Innerflame discipline;ShowLine=False;TextColour=Yellow;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText={s} used Innerflame discipline;

Just download GamTextTriggers from the same gambosoft source and add the triggers into your .ini file, or make your own. A lot of people think this is 'not classic' and obviously it isn't classic. but neither is p99 honestly, yeah you can play perfectly fine without a program like this, its not required but it can be nice to use at certain times, mainly group or raid pvp to know whats going on with other people. Since this server doesn't show what people are casting you obviously can't make a trigger of what spell they are casting, just when it hits you based on its message. The full list of triggers would be a wall of spam post, but if anyone cares for it let me know I can put it up on paste.bin and link it. Also yes it is a legit program to be used, been around for 2+ years on p99 very few people ever just had the time to put work into making a solid .ini list for all of the high end pvp spells etc and focus on backstab damage or being hit with one will alert you that you got backstabbed.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
For enchanters, solo charming doesn't really get good until 34-39+ imo, in the early 30s its best to duo++ so you don't have to break pet for full exp with hide or if your rich enough a gazughi ring for IVA. Enchanters are the strongest after 51 or 52 when they get theft of thought, that spell is crucial to keeping your mana flowing and once you obtain C2 + ToT you can literally spam mezzes, and regain your mana lost on a couple 24sec mezzes/roots in one tick or 1-2 high level dazzles of sort. One of the best examples for soloing on red despite pet exp penalty was going to seafuries. and theres a level 15 something shaman ogre NPC you can theft, as well as aqua goblins on the other side of the island that take 1 mez to memblur aggro off you. Before exp on red was changed to power groups over solo, you wouldn't even need to break pet charm with invis you could kill nonstop taking the penalty each time and get a few % a kill still, up to 58 where it crawled to 1-2% a kill. The same can still be done, but seafuries on red is full of people with druid/wizards bound there, ready to gank people farming plat/exp. Works good if you go with a bunch of friends and plenty of open bag space for droppables.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005

Smash it Smash hit posted:

probably done on red, after level 49 it loving blows there are people that literally dedicate a twink(dependent on what class is best at that particular level) in each zone that is even a little bit popular to level in, and they will log in and PK until you either log off or they get bored.

If no one is there they will probably just log onto another PK character, alot of these dudes have spent hundreds of hours just building twinks to pk and its worse at 52 where your kill spots narrow drastically.

Might just farm pp on my necro and just buy an epic on blue. How much does bard epic go for on that server?

In the end, its just a game. Some people have A LOT of time to dedicate, IE by my screenshots below before I quit and gave a lot of gear away amongst other stuff saved a few accounts. I had an army, 1-2 chars dedicated to crushbone, MM, unrest, CoM, KC 50s and 55s to 60s etc ready to be wherever whenever.

The backbone of the army! Especially the clerics. having 3 main clerics in the 49, 54, 60 range to spread out was great. Buff botters (DMF, Shm buffs + primal essence hammer, 60 clr buffs, VoG/c2 all in one spot. This was during forced beta when boxing was allowed, what it doesn't really show is how geared these chars were. All 3 clerics had donal bp + legs. Enchanter was a copy-over, take away the PD robe, earring and thats it. Rest were basically all mine and my brothers. Not pictured are the various other ~20 some chars twinked out, ranger, more rogues, 2 bards one with epic full gear at 51. Tstaff monk. Only thing we didn't have was a 60 epic warrior.

Just scroll past the pictures if you are not interested in red server/pvp, I have too many good killshots especially from broken tstaff days, double BS duelist 1k 1k+s, running around with a gank group pre druid Frost cast time nerf + best bard on server with 2 epic AoN SK's and myself(rogue) with a battle cleric. Once you get that immersed into red, or EQ itself. Having stuff like shiny brass idol farmer, golem wand/lizard blood potion farmer etc becomes the norm. Yes I am a nerd, all of this probably took me almost 1 1/2 years of playing EQ daily to acquire. Red server exp bonus is just stupid easy, before when solo, and now when grouped. It is very easy to level up to 60 and then you decide what you want to do. You can go for pixels then defect and TRY to find some real pvp which there isn't much of and you have to be super careful because of the lns/pnp all that bs. One of the main reasons I ended up quitting was because EVERY SINGLE character in that first screenshot had a bullseye on them to be the first one suspended/banned for some unknown reason even if they weren't in the zone or online at the time. GM's can get too close to community, Some in the past have and used it to discipline/ban opposition for a little taste of that which is the 2+ years of kunark droppables. See bonus screen capture from former "retired" GM.

To show some of red(I didn't sit there 24/7 just waiting to gank nakeds, usually once I saw pvp pop off I knew it was another twink and I went there to fight them as you can see in the SK picture wiping a half twink group out was not too hard at all.

Some random pictures selected:

Druid killing some poor not-so innocent undergeared person(it was actually 4v1 but for some people, when you levitate in the air they become clueless as what to do if they can't lev up to you)

Killing some random caster + his fungi twinked monk friend who ate literally every blind I hit him with making him run into a wall for a minute instead of the zone line to plug

Double kill on some mid 55's, easy kills just shows you that can be wrong place wrong time and get run over

twink 55 rogue vs windstriker ranger

twink SK going head on into group with 2 fungi twinks + 2 casters

Red isn't for everyone, but in a way it works out just fine for bluebies that want pixel if they can deal with getting to 55-60 and join Empire for easy loots(by easy I mean you still have to raid and put in time, loot comes eventually) Honestly though all the characters I have leveled up on red, With the twink griefers you have in certain places, Mine I used mostly to kill other twinks but anyway you can out level them in less then a day to where you are no longer in their pvp range. As I posted before I recently restarted on red, multiple new characters. and I can't say I ran into more then 2 instances of twinks coming to grief, when they did I died once but was bound outside. Logged for 10 minutes came back they were gone, an hour and 3 levels later I was no longer in range to them.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
Cleric epic more expensive then rogue? wow, thats a new one to me. I guess on red ragefire just got overfarmed like crazy. Hearts rotted nonstop, People farmed pearls to get ragefire gear/arms + cof's since hes an easy dragon to do with like one group. I still have a ragefire heart on basically every character, including ixi scepters, some scrolls and 2 chars have the priest robes for natasha spawns. Maybe the price went up after they nerfed 1 natasha being used for 15+ turn ins. I used to be the person who regularly farmed bergurgle to get robe then gather up 15-20 people who had messages or rings, spawn natasha and we would be set on pearls for 1-2 weeks.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
No one is mad enough to ddos red because of ooc, its not even removed its still global and in game. Eunomia is just trying to moderate it like crazy as much as possible. Mostly stuff changed to like when someone dies, you can't say PRAS so people changed it up to various things, mostly "LFG" or "LFG class" that died, some people spew ooc bullshit tied to either LFG, guild recruitment messages, port offers etc. So far eunomia hasn't done poo poo about people doing the lfg and other stuff in place of old stuff. Personally I just stay out of ooc atm due to the fact eunomia for the first few days was on a warpath and i know 4 people who ate 21 day suspensions, CHARACTER SUSPENSIONS. Not ooc muted for a month or something, suspended for almost a month. We on red are going to be dealing with Eunomia, and whatever guide/gm comes over to red occasionally there has been 2 different ones back and forth on varying occasions. Sirken can't help us right now even if he wanted. Hes so not interested in P99 and wants to get away from it because he was being strangled from the drama alone of lawyer questing the petitions.

The New second guild that is opposing the top guild atm, is named <Good Guys>. It is basically Azrael, fresh, friends, couple other guilds inc most of god's work all combined together. With a multi person leadership, people leading for pvp and pve etc. So far its growing pains, its a new guild stuff always going to be hard, ive seen multiple guilds try to get off the ground on red, GG is on a good path so far mainly because it makes up the other half of the server so when Empire has 80 we have 80 to match them just half of GG is not in range to 60s and not nearly as geared. Many people aside from the ~20 people who are fully geared from past guilds ie nihilum, or empire itself and joined good guys. We have been taking dragons from them, It takes some work but so far we beat them on the first attempt doing trak and they really haven't come at us as a 60+ v 60+ pvp since, there have been some skirmishes around KC, TT/EJ with 15-20 people.

Anyway though, PVP on red is getting pretty -different- compared to the past. With the changes(I just started playing again 2-3 weeks ago so its new to me, but overall happened between 2-4 months ago for the new resist/hitbox changes). We have MORE AoN's then ever on the server, in the hands of both sides so you can see a skeleton battle with 40 on 40, and no name plates can be seen in skeleton form so its all weapon/offhand based view and /assist trains that win almost at that point. Also with so many new players, It appears each guild has been able to field a bard for every single group for majority of the main PVP battles. Which before, was almost never the case an entire guild having selos/resist songs. At the base of it, it still comes down to tstaff procs, windstriker procs, skean procs/rogue poison or tash/malo and any melee will eat a root. If you get tashed in these pvp fights your basically risking everything after that. I sit just over 150MR unbuffed, been rooted a few times just tashed. Seen some funky stuff like a person taking 1082dmg 4x in a row from sunstrike with 180FR, but who knows.

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005
That iksar cab farm spot, was being done on and off on red for over 5-6 months. millions of plat farmed. Know one of the enchanters who took 2mil plat total and he didn't do it as much as others. Its pretty stupid honestly, the plat needs to be removed but they have already bought up all a bunch of big items(~5 tstaffs were bought for 180-200k, atleast 3 manastones 130k of note) alone, not to mention how much of this plat was dropped on other stuff like cof/fungis etc just to get rid of it and spread it into the playerbase.

ANYWAY, For those on red that were playing with <God's Work> from blaze/slamdunk/fresh etc about 8 months ago. We are all playing again, all of us are in <good guys> for the most part, slaying dragons and getting exp/vp keys etc. Looking for those dozen or so core members we got and put bard epics, tstaff monk, donal bp clerics that just quit afterwards. Post up here on the forums or look for Penthesilea in game if you are back playing again, or if you aren't playing just so we can get a headcount of those dedicated players that poofed and even the casuals we had. <Good Guys> is basically to topple empire down and hopefully form up into a even better guild after we get it sorted out. Right now its made up of the other ~5 guilds that weren't Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnz0r
Sep 21, 2005

Siets posted:

Anybody have experience with nabbing Ancient Cyclops on Red? Am I better off doing it in SRo rather than OOT as a monk? I have a feeling the OOT site is going to be hotly contested. Someone told me to do it when I am 44 so that I am out of range of 49+ gankers, but I worry that I won't actually be able to solo kill the AC at that level. Thoughts?

Basically, the SRO mobs are way more easier to kill, but can be much more random as opposed to killing a 6 min PH that can be a cyclops or pirate every 6ish minutes. In SRO you have some hill giants, crypt mummies, dervs etc all like level 10-15 tops, sand giants are super easy to kill for a 44. If you go to OOT, Do not expect to efficiently do the AC camp unless your like fully twinked and have a person either healing/buffing you, OR getting constantly clarity 2 even then. The cyclops PH(not a seafury mind you, no cash loots off it. still has 3800hp, doubles for 80s+) Coming from a person who has multiple low 50s, and some 60s. On a wizard you can ice comet it 3x then finish it with a draught. thats 400 mana per ice comet, 300ish mana for the draught. Without C2, theres no way your regaining enough mana to sustain the kill time after ~3-4 cyclops PH MAX. a shaman with pet up, hasted, buffed, dotting, or a mage or necro work way better.

it would be nice if the cyclops PH was a seafury so atleast you still got cash loot drop chance, but nope...

• Locked thread