Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Photex
Apr 6, 2009

blackguy32 posted:

The director's cut of Alien 3 is actually an enjoyable movie once people get over them killing Newt and Hicks off. I actually thought it was pretty ballsy myself.

Yeah the DC of Alien 3 definitely fixed some of the plot hole problems, but still it's an unforgivable movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

can't believe no one has mentioned that this guy sounds like Hulk Hogan, he even says WHATCHA GUNNA DO

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

blackguy32 posted:

Does this usually happen? We are 2 weeks away from release and I feel like I barely know anything about the game. Does anyone know of any places that has gathered all of the information that has come out about the game?

Actually this usually happens when games are sub-par, they put a huge media embargo on reviewers till release day.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

who has the video of them basically using the WoW Boar soundclip just pitched up for the Alien?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

Also how are there blind aliens that can only sense via hearing when literally all aliens are blind.

Gearbox...

http://tinyurl.com/aset5cp

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

i'll never understand the hate for Alien 3, the theatrical version is far from perfect but a lot of the flaws I felt were fixed in the DC.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

To fix the flaws in Alien 3 you would have to make an entirely different movie.

what was so terribly flawed in the movie?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

rope kid posted:

It's scattered leaked concept art and footage from what was literally the third milestone build of a new engine.

It's true.

it was all Dallas's fault.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I remember actually buying Pig a long time ago from a gas station that just had a few comics, it was an amazing piece of my childhood and it sparked my interest and got me into comics.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Yodzilla posted:

Holy poo poo I forgot Predators even exists.

Adrien Brody did too.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I feel like Randy just got the biggest reprieve ever..Blizzard announced D3 for the PS3/4 which basically confirms suspicions that the game was originally made for a console even though Blizzard denied it for so long.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I guess Destructoid won't be getting any special treatment from Gearbox in the future.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Shaocaholica posted:

Honestly I've been super busy with work and haven't even peaking in this thread until I already bought the game. The last time I even looked at anything was E3 footage from last E3 I think.

another one suckered into that demo footage :negative:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Crappy Jack posted:

Mistakes were made. It was a bad call.

Bad call? BAD CALL?! THESE PEOPLE HAVE LESS MONEY BECAUSE OF YOU!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Sire Oblivion posted:

Mostly everything scanned from film is kept grainy, no one (in the right mind) removes the grain because it always looks like poo poo.

what was once considered a flaw in filmmaking is now considered a style.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I didn't mind the Ox at all, I feel like there was probably more footage to that part but it was the worst quality out of everything.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

that's pretty amusing because there were no guns till the very end of Alien 3 :allears:

so even though it was a few pages back people mentioning hiding behind a desk was silly, you have to remember Newt basically did this for how long till the sulaco and co arrive.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Gay Hitler posted:

did you not see Aliens?

of course I did what are you referencing? are you saying newt didn't dash from hallway to hallway and hide underneath the steel grates?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Steve2911 posted:

The SWTOR CE is £120 I'll never get back. The statue's a nice dust magnet though.

we've all been there..hellgate london lifetime subscriber here :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Wild T posted:

That crate's got a Jenkins-Folger clamp. Gotta use a Class-C Loader to pick that bad boy up. Build yourself the ultimate mancave out of these AUGH AUGH AUGH

Tim would never use anything less than a Class-B from Binford Tools come on out and show them Heidi

• Locked thread