Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

FWIW, I thought Destiny 1 was super underwhelming but the Destiny 2 beta was a lot more fun. It got me to pre-order the game and now I’m really looking forward to it :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Is it RTJ like in the last Black Panther trailer? RTJ owns and their music deserves to be in more trailers.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Wait they used a Vince Staples song and y'all are complaining? The gently caress's wrong with you? Big Fish Theory is an album of the year candidate.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This is like the most timely movie ever coming right after all the Harvey Weinstein poo poo and the majority of my women friends on Facebook posting heartbreaking stories of sexual harassment/abuse that's happened to them with the #MeToo hashtag! Thanks, Louis C.K.!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hedenius posted:

A movie about how a group of brave but hopelessly outgunned americans have to kill a bunch of afghans to prevent another 9/11. Realeased in 2017. What the gently caress.
Did you ever see this? Because this was also released in 2017 somehow :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rL4xYyaDjU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Tim Whatley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI

When I think what video game needed a movie, it is certainly not Rampage. But I am so loving here for it
Ahahahahahaha sure, alright, I'm down :allears:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I still remember watching Uwe Boll's Rampage and being really confused because Uwe Boll is known for directing lovely video game movies but Rampage had nothing to do with giant monsters destroying buildings. Instead it's about a serial killer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQK34bBBQc

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

feedmyleg posted:

Those people probably make more money than you or I just based on their YouTube viewcount.
This is an unjust world that I do not want to exist in

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well this sure looks boring
Well this sure looks boring

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Since when did Ice Cube go from being called Ice Cube to O'Shea Jackson?

Even 50's doing Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Cage posted:

Thats his kid.
I thought that was O'Shea Jackson Jr. :confused:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

No Villeneuve? No sale.

I also wasn't aware there was a "Sicario saga" nor did there need to be one

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The MSJ posted:

From one guy who brought you Crank, here is Nick Cage flipping out and trying to kill his kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oESqUbvq_88
Holy poo poo hahahahahaha

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I just finished replaying Rise of the Tomb Raider for the first time since launch the other night and it got me substantially less excited for this movie. Those games just aren't any fun if you play them more than once, man.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Well it worked, inasmuch as it got us discussing an upcoming trailer for a film that I'm pretty sure no one is excited about
Seeing Tom Cruise break his ankle in a way that looked like it caused him incredible pain while performing a stunt for this film excited me, but beyond that I couldn't care less

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

LionArcher posted:

They’re still pretty fun movies, and it’s the same director as the last solid one... so... I’m excited?
Was that the one with Tom Cruise on the outside of the cargo plane? Or the one with Tom Cruise climbing up the outside of that huge hotel in Dubai? Gotta say, all those movies run together for me.

I remember Philip Seymour Hoffman was the bad guy in III, but the last couple may as well be the same movie to me.

Also I almost just got them confused with the Bourne movies while trying to recall what happened in them. Those series may as well be interchangeable to me.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yeah, for me the Resident Evil movies are labelled in my mind as such:

1 - The one with the laser grid and the AI kid
2 - The one with that guy saying "GTA, motherfucker!" and the Nemesis monster
3 - The one in the desert I guess? Was this the one that was kinda like a Mad Max ripoff?

And then 4 and beyond, I have no idea what those correspond with.

I remember one of them started off with Alice having a normal life in the suburbs like the opening of Dawn of the Dead 2004 but then it turned out to be a nightmare, but I don't remember which one that was. There have been so many of those goddamn movies, I can barely tell you which one was which.

Now, the Fast & the Furious movies? I can tell you everything (or at least a general outline) that happens in all 8 of those movies.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I've been having a really poo poo day/night and this made me laugh uncontrollably, thank you

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

BonoMan posted:

New Ready Player One trailer.

It looks worse than the last one. Goddamn movie so dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_eZxSYRhco
The only possible enjoyment I could see myself getting out of this movie is if We Hate Movies covers this as the worst of 2018.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CelticPredator posted:

I just got the book and I'm gonna hate read the poo poo out of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzVqEduPhpk

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I don't know which one I'm less excited for, this or Ready Player One

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

PST posted:

It's okay not to like things that other people like. Obviously it's correct and proper not to like Ready Player One at all, but you can be wrong on other things as well as being right on some stuff.
I just don't understand how anyone can still be excited about yet another MCU movie after like 20 of them have come out in the past decade. It's definitely a quantity over quality issue. Although a lot of people are somehow. The oversaturation hasn't affected them for whatever reason :shobon:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Dude, this is the story they've all been building up to!!!! A big fight with a bad guy

He looks like loving Gooey Gus The Slime Monster from Ghostwriter, which I'd much rather see a movie made of

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Black Panther was pretty solid but because it largely had nothing to do with the rest of the MCU, aside from the post-credits scene which was trash that made me groan a lot.

The soundtrack was still better than the movie, though. I still bump that soundtrack every couple days. It's so loving infectious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

• Locked thread