Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

mobby_6kl posted:

Does the Ami count since the front door is also the rear door?

This is neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

madeintaipei posted:

It looks like that kid in Year 8 who, with much excitement and a little bit of drool coming from both corners of his mouth, demonstrates how he's rigged up a bunch of 9-volt batteries to his bedroom door knob for the purposes of shocking the poo poo out of his little sister.

Years later, you find his face online, in a small town US police blotter, despite the fact that both of you live 14,943 km away from Mulberry, FL.

"Improper sexual contact with domestic animal (goat)"

You nod grimly, stow your phone, take another swig of VB, and mash the throttle while popping the clutch.

It's in reverse.

Somewhere between bashing through the top floor railing and contacting William St, a thought crosses your mind:

"At least I never drove a Falcon."

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Just the most pimp poo poo in the world.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

But if you think I'm selling my GC8 WRX's then let me assure everyone the answer to that is "Not A loving CHANCE"

I'm jealous

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Motronic posted:

Take it to some political slapfight subforum I'll never read. Thanks.

Backseat modding is more bad car thread material imo.

I'm glad to know when content is posted by problematic people or not so I can choose to avoid it.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Motronic posted:

Discussing inane politics in a car forum is in fact annoying.

It is now

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Oh man, I love it

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Instant .01 millisecond thought: "looks kind of cool"

seconds later "it kind of sucks"

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Speaking of 2CVs a friend spotted this one over in Dubai. It has a 100hp twin from a BMW motorbike wedged in the bay.

https://twitter.com/ohgodwhatdoiput/status/1736001873809662083?t=COF7cLbi2GRBrPmaCKwl2A&s=19

Hell yeah

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

gently caress yeah

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

That guy owns

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Ragtime All The Time posted:

It's a shame the new rivian is all touchscreen controls

Ugh

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

It's like driving a brandy and cigar

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Owns

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

*6 litre gtr plays in the background

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Colostomy Bag posted:

Just to add, if you want to see some action with a Dodge Diplomat cop car starring Dabney Colman...Short Time.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100604/

A few weeks ago, I was thinking to myself how I did not know about this masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSMrxXrba0

I remember this being a good movie back in the day.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Suburban Dad posted:

And here I was, never thinking I'd ever mutter "that Camry loving rocks" but here we are.

This

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

NoWake posted:

This rules, except the wrong part is glowing!

Hah! Thats really cool

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

slidebite posted:

I gotta watch that

Let us know if it holds up. I remember it being a solid comedy but that was 20+ years ago and its hard to guess how its aged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Are those Supra tail lights ?