Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Here I am minding my own business riding my bike down the side of the road when suddenly I notice something glinting in the sun up ahead.

My god. Is that what I think it is? It is!

I know just the place!

fin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Darchangel posted:

Neat find, but could you please not use Photobucket? They're complete assholes for breaking the internet the way they did.

Explain.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Thanks for heads up everybody, I mainly just lurk and the last time I paid any attention to image hosting was when goons were getting banned for saying “thx kthx”. Off to Imgur I go.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Me, an idiot, in 1998: Goddamn three spoke rims!

Me, now a cool guy in 2020: GodDAMN! Three spoke rims!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I'd trust a Lambo more than any goddamned helicopter!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

AirRaid posted:

...factory nitrous kit ...1000BHP.

Once

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Powershift posted:

Factory leather in a regular cab dually with a 5 speed.

Just maximum truck.

A friend of mine had one these (sans leather) and I couldn't understand the appeal. No storage, rode like a floor jack and that shifter throw crosses time zones. I guess he liked the look of it???

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

It knows what it is and it doesn't try to be anything else. Just a well-built no-frills hammer ready to bang nails all day long.

I should have been more clear: I totally understand it's utility from a work standpoint and lament that trucks are so full luxury accoutrements nowadays. He just sort of....drove it though? He could have easily gotten away with a sedan with the amount of hauling he did. Now he's got a brand new crew cab super duty and it's like trying to dd a uhaul box truck.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Ugh I'd buy that Honda E *tomorrow* if they brought it to the states. It's perfect for me and it drives me nuts Honda won't bring it here. Dammit Honda take my money!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Large Testicles posted:

modern trucks really are the loving worst.

seriously

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

cursedshitbox posted:

As a F550 owner, Indeed.

Spoiler that poo poo man!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

cursedshitbox posted:

It's not a lifestyle truck like a tacoma or F250. The above Toyoace would not survive with what I do. So far the 350 wasn't up to the task and the 550 isn't doing much better. It has a 4.25 ton payload and I need *every* ounce of it.

Oh I get it but I (and everyone in this thread if they know what's good for them) have been reading your thread like :dogstare: and have been waiting with bated breath over what you replace the IDI powered brick shithouse with.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

BMW's are so ugly now Bangle looks like a genius in comparison.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

dangit now all I can think about is race wars from F&F and giggling like a dummy

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Wrong thread

(Congratulations!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Don Dongington posted:

If you're not doin snakeys on the back roads, keybangers in the one tunnel in your respective capital city or wetlaps in the light industrial area in a shitbox car, are you truly even in Australia??

none of these words are in the bible op.