Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Krakkles posted:

Also, for some reason, "g wagen offroad" in Google Image Search returned this:

I dunno why, but I'm ok with it.
I am also okay with this. Thank you for your contribution. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I love photos and art of old muscle cars like that. I'd fill my house with posters of drive-ins and gas stations full of cars if I could.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Had an Easter brunch today with the boyfriend's family, finally got a pic of his oldest brother's license plate. Somehow a legal Maryland plate.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Saw this at the car wash today. Sounded like an angry hellhound.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

There was a decent-sized car show/swap meet/flea market right down the road from my work yesterday, which of course I was working for the full duration of it. Saw a couple gorgeous cars from the road - black '69 Charger, plum crazy '69 Roadrunner, a couple old '30s rods. Really hoping there's another one in the area soon that I can book off work for.

Managed to get this from my phone at a stop light. License plate says 1LOMERC, sounded heavenly. No clue what the truck in front of it was.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Saw this coming out after lunch at the Annapolis Harbour Centre. So sexy. Wanted to get more pictures but the boyfriend was wanting to get going.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Viper curves are sexier than almost anything. I love them. :allears:

Saw this on delivery yesterday, Mercedes GE 280. No clue why there are so many drat Floridians in Maryland. I hadn't seen one of these before, not sure if actually awesome AI.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

bung posted:

I used to see those "Salt Life" decals all the time in SC. My brain always read them as "Slut Life".
Thank god I'm not the only one. I see them on every other car, and thought it did say Slut Life for the longest time until I pulled up behind one and read it clearly.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

After a long internal debate, I decided to post this here instead of the terrible thread, because it takes a bit of insanity to do this to a minivan, and it didn't look terrible.

Red brake drums matched the paint. Couldn't quite get them in the picture, but the tail lights were smoked like the front turn signals. No stupid stickers on the back either.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Saw this at a True Value Hardware today, never seen this Porsche before. Could I get an ID on it?

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Yeah it's absolutely incredible :)

Also my friend Webb took that Singer shot. Small world :)
Webb Bland? If so, I absolutely adore his work. I follow him on dA, everything he does is magic.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

A couple shots from work today. Tesla model S and what looked like a late-teens/early-20s Ford maybe.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Looks like it's just sitting there dancing for the crowd. And a hop, and a jump, and a left, two three!

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I can't watch that without going NYOOOOOM in my head. I love rally car gifs.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Just got back from a 2-week road trip and managed to take a couple neat car pics. Click for huge.

Drove alongside this Maserati for about an hour and a half through northern Maryland and southern Pennsylvania.

This Aston Martin Vantage (I think) was parked in the underground parking for our hotel. Never saw it moved.

Parked outside the hotel for a day, never got to hear it.

The rear end of a vintage something... my phone is absolute balls at night.

And the front end of a '60s Olds, barely got this pic... apparently my phone is super slow too. The plate said 60 OLDS.

There were a half-dozen Maserati Granturismos in Vancouver, plus I saw my first Audi R8 in person. Black convertible, sounded like death in a tuxedo.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I dunno if there was some car show this morning or what, but I saw a bunch of random neat things. Most of them while I was on the highway of course, so I couldn't get any good pictures, but I managed to snap this while coasting to a stop light.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I refuse to believe that is a Prius doing a burnout and will assume someone dropped a smoke bomb under the left rear tire until proven otherwise. :colbert:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

OptimusMatrix posted:

I've never seen a poaint job like this. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a2a_1380931936
:stare: That's cool as balls. I want that on every car I own.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

DropShadow posted:

Saw a cyber gray C7 driving around today and tracked it down to a nearby Chevy dealer. It's a customer's car awaiting delivery.

I've seen a red one a couple times around town, but I think this gray might be its best color. The interior looks like it came out of a much more expensive car.
I saw one of these on US50 today, with regular plates. Someone bought their baby, and hot drat does it look amazing in that colour.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Cannonball Run record broken by a Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG. 28 hours, 50 minutes. That is insane.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

jonathan posted:

On the plus side I mounted a red nose and those fuzzy reindeer antlers to it, because the jeep guys around here scoff at it.
:neckbeard: I am so irrationally unhappy to see those things and I hate myself for it. Too bad I can't seem to find them anywhere, I think a pizza delivery reindeer would be awesome.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Powershift posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXDcJQqZrA

it's up and it's 40 minutes long. this is gonna be awesome.
I didn't realize that I needed this in my life until now. Thank/drat you, this is amazing.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Are those BMWs with Chrysler muscle car grilles? :psyduck:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Those are Nissan Skylines. :)
My bad, it even says Skyline on one of them. Couldn't tell on my phone. Badass as all get-out.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Stolen from Imgur this morning:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Spotted at the local liquor store a couple weeks ago. Only the second GTR I've seen in the wild.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

This looks like something I would've made with Lego when I was 8 or 9. I love it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

It Came From Imgur:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Root Bear posted:

Haven't seen one of these in a while... Freshly restored 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner:

:neckbeard: I adore old Chryslers like nothing else. Beautiful.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Imgur gallery - man loves his adopted rescue, Cupcake. :3:

Night Danger Moose fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jul 16, 2015

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Spent a couple hours sweating my rear end off at the 2015 Annapolis Car Show here in MD. Only had my phone for photos unfortunately, so please forgive the potato quality of them. Linking album so I'm not posting ~60 pictures of bighuge size. After Imgur decided to delete half the album, it's reuploaded with titles.

Link to Imgur album. They're all superbig size.

There's one in there that I didn't quite get the tag on, think it's a '63-64 Impala SS.

Night Danger Moose fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Aug 2, 2015

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Went to the Aberdeen, MD annual Mopar Meet on Saturday. Along with a wicked sunburn on my left arm, neck, and face, I managed to snag some photos with my potato phone.

Click for full album.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

It came from Imgur. Whee!

http://i.imgur.com/miYhUCA.webm

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Someday, when we can somehow have gifs on shirts, I will own a shirt of this. It's my favourite gif in the history of ever.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Un chien andalou posted:

Mint Fiero. Noice.
Probably some junked Ferrari with a bad bodykit.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Well I know what my next two shirts are gonna be.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Don't see these around very often, so I thought it was awesome.

Had to make a delivery to the local import repair centre, snapped this as I was on my way out. Was in a rush or I would've gotten a better quality one.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Darchangel posted:

I am horribly disappointed in all of you.
No one posted this when it came up on Blipshift:

http://blipshift.com/products/party-in-the-back
Follow them on Facebook or subscribe to the site, you'll get posts or notifications respectively when they put up new stuff.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

drgitlin posted:

Ferrari have lent me an FF for a few days
Where can I apply for this job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

It's like someone took a Ferrari and said "You know what this needs? More kawaii. Make it kawaii."