Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
It makes me sad as a Mechro who uses the anarchy tree that I can't use the Infinity pistol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Kifisonfire posted:

Blood Soaked Shields is overpowered as hell, which is why it's awesome. You don't even need to put all points in. You can easily survive with 2-3 points in BSS and the rest in Preshrunk Cyberpunk

5 points in BSS + Bee shield equals pure carnage. Love when I get a kill and have fully charged bee again

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
I haven't logged into my game on UVHM yet but can you level past 50 in the other modes?

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

greazeball posted:

So if I use a golden key now with my lovely first playthrough character, I'll be able to open the chest again when a new key comes out, right?

yes or you can get unlimited keys as long as you have at least one golden key. Just make a new character, start up a game and invite the character you want to open the golden chest with into the game. Magically you get 10 free keys.

UVHM is driving me crazy for my Mechro. I can't figure out a good build for survival and damage output.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

novaSphere posted:

Is there anybody you hated at first, and then had them grow on you?

I actually found Mr. Torgue to be an obnoxious piece of poo poo the first time I went through the DLC, but I later found myself appreciating him more after my second+ runs through the campaign.

Blasphemy! Mr. Torgue is always the best every playthrough! because... EXPLOSIONS!

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Anarchy is loving hilarious).

Tell me about it! I've been farming Pyro pete's bar fight with 350 stacks and a plasma caster. Aiming isn't even worth the trouble, just hold down the trigger and run.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Jake Blues posted:

What the heck is +Friendship?

I'm assuming this helps attract the fairy things to you or something

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
Is there a quick way to get new characters through first and TVHM playthroughs?

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

delpheye posted:

powerlevel to 61 in the bar room, then burn through everything, taking nothing but story missions. or bring a level 61 friend with you to kill everything.

Right now I have my Siren at 50 (that's the highest level of legendary gear I have) from going through the bar fight with my high level Mechro.

I would actually advise against this strat unless you have another lower level character because there's some story missions that require you to either light varkids on fire or cripple robots and I just end up murdering them with my level 50 character on the first playthrough. Besides that I guess there's no other way to quickly skip to the final boss?

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black
If you are playing an Anarchy Mechro without getting Dischord you are doing it wrong. Seriously, Dischord is the solution to losing all the stacks to a premature reload.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Zikan posted:

Decided to play through the Tiny Tina DLC in order to catch-up on my backlog after not playing for a few months. What gets dropped in the final boss fight when I was planning to go to Ultimate Valut Hunter mode tomorrow?

A Conference Call :v:

The boss dropped a Volcano for me

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Ultimate Mango posted:

Too bad seraph is so hard to get in UVHM and they don't let you cheese it like TORGUE TOKENS.

Is there an easier way than getting to 61 and going after raid bosses for weeks to get enough for a Florentine?

I might be wrong but I think seraph crystals carry over from TVHM to UVHM. I know for a fact Torgue Tokens do. In theory* you could cheese TVHM raid bosses capped at level 52 and then boot up UVHM to spend the crystals/tokens on max level gear.

*I actually haven't tried this yet. I'm not sure if TVHM raid bosses still drop seraph crystals. I haven't actually defeated on since the evil smasher glitch was fixed because my gear is terrible for solo raids and I haven't played online.

lazerwolf fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 10, 2013

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Is it just me or is there far less loot in this game. I've been playing for close to 7 hours probably and there has been tons of ammo / cash buckets, but gun chests are ultra rare for some reason.

I've had no problem finding gun chests however none of the loot is better than what I can get from the shift code/sanctuary chests so I don't really even bother anymore. I do miss being able to buy legendary weapons from Marcus vendor machines. I have yet to see one being sold whereas in BL1 I was able to get at least a Hellfire from one vendor.

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Rough Lobster posted:

Wow...I had no idea this worked. Does it work on the UVHM DLC too??

It resets EVERYTHING on UVHM. I learned the hard way after I slugged my way through Captain Scarlett's on 61. Oh well at least now I can get a higher level Sandhawk again

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

Rough Lobster posted:

Man, I wish I had the situational awareness to notice the little reset notice there, because I've been avoiding even picking up certain quests until I get max level to get the best possible goods.

Resetting is the fastest way I've found to level up if you don't have awesome gear (I can't raid the barfight as fast as before). Do the intro mission and the few that Sir Hammerlock gives you in Liar's Berg and reset, its worth ~70k experience or something similar to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazerwolf
Dec 22, 2009

Orange and Black

burntpork posted:

I started up the game again to try out the over powered levels and discovered that Gaige is a beast. Got to OP3 with lv. 72 weapons alone.

What is your gear layout? I started playing again in anticipation for the Pre-Sequel and I have a level 63 Gaige trying to slog through UVHM to get to max level. I'm having a hell of time staying alive and doing damage.

• Locked thread