Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

DarkstarIV posted:

Update on legendary weapons I'm looking for. I got the Infinity earlier today. Thanks nameless goon! All I want now are the Nukem, Baby Maker, and Maggie. GT is in profile.

I think I might be able to help you with that. I'll add you, my GT is the same as my SA handle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Kifisonfire posted:

Two questions: Does a shock resistant Bee even exist, or is it just corrosive, fire and explosive? Also does anyone have a shock elemental CC they want to dupe/trade? I've got a corrosive CC if you want to trade that even.

I have a shock resistant Bee and I believe I also have a shock CC. Feel free to add me and I can hook you up, especially if you're willing to hook me up with the explosive bee.
e: also, I probably wont be on until sometime in the afternoon West coast time, but offer stands if you catch me online.

Also, Hyperius is stupidly powerful. I respecced my Siren to be a healer in hopes that between sniping people at a distance and healing them with my phase lock I can maybe keep 3 people alive long enough to beat his stupid rear end.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
I got a friend who vomited just about every single legendary and rare head into my account, twice. If anyone needs heads, my XBL tag is the same as my SA handle. I usually play mostly on the weekends, and often do Mass Effect 3 multiplayer but I'm willing to come drop some awesome on people. If anyone has a level 50 Neogenator, The Sham, Deliverance, or Seraph sheilds/grenade mods I would be very grateful, but I am glad to just spread heads around.

So, besides Terra, anyone got any suggestions for level boosting? I mean, obviously nothing will be as quick as fleshstick, but has anyone compared XP from BUNKR or Warrior or others that might be easily accessed for quick fights?

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

thebardyspoon posted:

Is it cool if I add you? Wouldn't mind those heads, I'm Pictorial Gnome.

No problem. If you need legendaries or other stuff I would be more than happy to hook you up.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
If anyone is up for power-leveling with Terra or creating mule bank accounts by farming Terra for iridium or just duping the poo poo out of skins and heads, hit me up at GT KidKrampus because I could sure use a mule-making buddy. I played the slots for iridium so much I actually got my first Vault symbol win and netted me a level 14 Sledge's Shotgun. And maybe like, 20 iridium, gently caress.

Oh yeah, and if you don't know how to do the ES glitch and would like to just gently caress the raid bosses, I am totally willing to do that too.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
No problem guys. Always glad to help. If any other goons wants heads or legendary poo poo, or has a critical heartbreaker they'd be willing to dupe, hit me up on XBL at KidKrampus.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Father Wendigo posted:

What's your timezone? I'll likely have time later this weekend, and I'd love to mooch pal around for a while.
I'm on west coast time, it seems most goons I've gamed with are all on east coast for whatever reason.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Kifisonfire posted:

The alternative is to do the bar brawl level 3 in the Torgue DLC if you have it. It's repeatable and has a lot of enemies to kill in a short amount of time.

A kind Goon helped me level up my level 37ish Mechromancer up into 44 or so in a relatively short time by murdering poo poo in the brawl while I helped with a low-level Evil Smasher glitch. Then I went up 3 more levels by farming Terra with the ES glitch + some autopistol I got out of the gold chest. I'll be really bummed when they patch that glitch, it allows me to drop in on level 50 games and be a help instead of a burden at lower levels. I saw a dude on youtube level up from 1-14 doing the brawl quest over with his level 50 buddies in about 4 minutes.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Father Wendigo posted:

I was farming Voracidious the Stalker, and one of the drops consisted of the Alkaline Mistress, Trigger Pull, Medic Mantis, and Marshall Mustache heads. I don't know the odds of that happening, but I'd be willing to dupe some stuff if anyone's direly in need of new faces. If you're looking for some free purples, I've got those too.

e: Make that new faces that aren't the Alkaline Mistress; I didn't think that one isn't terribly hard to get, so I gave it to Nom straight-up.

I would love trigger pull and mantis, whats your gt, again? I feel like I've traded with you before, but I can't recall.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Father Wendigo posted:

Same as my forums name, down to the space.

What times/timezones are you two usually on?

I'm on West coast and I'm usually on weekends, or tues/thurs nights.

Also, Mirthalac, I can totally hook you up with a skullsmasher and quasar grenade.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

delpheye posted:

I'm really happy about the heartbreaker. I have the quest available in 2.5 but this saves time! More time to farm Saturn for a Hive, and then to find a low level Logan's Gun.

How low you looking for? I got a lvl 37 Logan if you want it.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Speedboat Jones posted:

Krampus, you are the man. I only wish I hadn't been on my shallow backpack mechromancer and I could have held on to some of these heads to dupe for others! Thanks!

I can dupe more later, just had to get off xbl. I will be on more this weekend. Glad you enjoy your new heads.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
After killing Terramorphous more times than I can possibly recollect, he finally dropped a head for me. Anyone need the commando head that makes him look like a SS officer M. Bison? GT: KidKrampus

Also got him to drop his special shotgun, but, eh. It's cool looking at least. I'll be on later today, and on this week since it's Spring break for me and all.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Kifisonfire posted:

Do you actually have this? Because I want one if you do...

I got one too, if you need it.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
I also used the blockhead shotgun at times, though I'm pretty sure the Warrior is fire resistant so it probably did less damage than the talking shotgun.

I think the next one should be gunnerangs only. Better dodge that poo poo, yo.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
4 Gunzerkers. 8 Gunnerrangs. Bazillions of Fight For Your Life. :shepicide:

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
For the time being, I am grinding my way through the beat down on UVHM. I'm at level 55 playing a Rocket-zerker build and my level 50 launchers + bonus package is still kicking rear end. If you want in on XP and guns, come join me on XBL, GT: KidKrampus .

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
So, I got my grinding done on my Gunzerker, and I still have the firehawk and onward as far as the story mode goes. If any goons are interested in hopping into my game this weekend with their puny, non-rocket spamming classes to score mad EXP and the chance for high level loot, feel free to jump in. I could always use extra hands to slag enemies and keep me alive when I blow myself up every 5 seconds, and free space for picking up level 61 loot.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Fibby Boy posted:

Hey krampus, did you join my game earlier?

Possibly. Did I drop level 61 poo poo on you? If so, yes.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Crackatastic posted:

So I'm starting up again after being out a while and as hoping for some better 50 gear than wat I have, namely a better cunning assassin mod, a better bee than what I have and a maggie. GT and screen name are the same.

I've been migrating my best level 50 gear to a mule, so I can hook you up later man. I can also get you sub-50 legendaries if you are interested. GT KidKrampus

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Woo, just got a 61 Two-fer Unforgiven. It is the tits, at 72,000X2 and whatever the ridiculous crit multiplier is.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Oh my god, you actually got the text. God bless you Goon XBL parties.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Minorities posted:

As long as you don't turn in Doctor's Orders you can keep going back to it over and over no matter what, right?

Yes. I recommend hopping into the Wildlife Annex if you got it available so you start from there after a save/quit. Then all you gotta do is get past that Ultimate Badass Loader fight sequence in the open area each time.

Edit: one weird thing though, is despite being level 61, they still sometimes drop level 59 and 60 relics. It's kind of annoying, but at least I am set up with most of the level 61 poo poo I wanted thanks to Delpheye. However, it is rather fun to try and snag better relics, since I've seen at least 4 variations of the blood relic that gives you launcher ammo, shotgun ammo, and cooldown(?).

Krampus Grewcock fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Apr 16, 2013

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Kifisonfire posted:

First time I've seen Donkey Mong in forever and he drops a Badaboom. Shame I'm on my Siren and I'm 59, but still it felt awesome. That's something I miss when I'm farming the loot midgets. I like the feeling of farming a boss in particular because I want a specific weapon, and finally seeing it drop is so rewarding. It's not the same with the treasure room and loot midgets. You go in, you wait to see what dropped, and the majority of the time it's poo poo I don't even want. But I'll keep it anyway because it's a legendary or pearl, and it will clog up space in my backpack or bank.

I don't miss killing Hunter Hellquist 1,000,000,000 times for a legendary that ended up getting nerfed. However, I do love it when a random legendary drops, even though most of the time it's a goddamn flakker.

I'm hoping to try out that SATURN robot thing tommorow night since everyone tells me it's quite the challenge. However, I think my double-shielded-slagged turrets will wreck his poo poo. Level 61 commando is one smooth motherfucker.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
If anyone needs good level 50 gear, I've got most of mine saved to a single account. GT is same as my SA handle.

Edit: I will be on tonight probably around 9 pacific, maybe tomorrow night and definitely Sat and Sun, which is my usual time for being on anyway.

Krampus Grewcock fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Apr 18, 2013

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
So, just took down Saturn solo with my 61 commando, took less than 5 minutes, and I died only once because Skags got behind me. I am really disappointed in all of you.

Okay, so it did take 13 lobbed bonus packages, 27 Norfleet shots, and a bunch of DP-Harold rounds, but yeah, he wasn't nearly as bad as the Constructor who comes up after him. gently caress constructors.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Today I've seen both Jimmy Jenkins and Donkey Mong, just doing regular poo poo. I am awesome.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Playing BL2 with goons is the tits. I learned all sorts of new things, like what Twerking is, and what slores are. Plus we came up with Tolkien inspired slang for clitoris. Also :catdrugs:

Anyone know which fibber is the "best"? By which I mean, shits out the most damage. I got a 61 redundant and some powerful slag version, just not sure if I can do better.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

chopstixdiva posted:

Has anyone heard of or been witness to their eridium upgrades resetting themselves??? Mine did that when I had them almost completely done and now I am pissed. One the same note, any suggestions for who has the best eridium drop?

KidKrampus your the tits!

You are literally Moxxi's tits.

Also, I am so trying out the Rubi on my 'zerker this weekend. That sounds fun.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Speedboat Jones posted:

Go for a slag one for extra fun. If you want one duped for you I have a level 50 slag Rubi.

S'alright, I actually got that quest farm-ready for level 61. I'd love to pair it with my fire-butcher for sextastic fun.Which, byt the way, if none of you have tried it yet, double-butchers on a Gunzerker means reloading only rarely (assuming you put points in the right places). And iff anyone has a caustic butcher, I will shower you with gold...and pearlescents.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
I'm sure other goons will be able to provide it faster, but if you don't have a binary thunderball fists by this weekend hit me up. It KILLS on an electro-mechro.

Also, the twister shotgun is pretty loving cool on her too, major spread and huge damage.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
They should have introduced motorcycles for navigating the tighter areas where larger vehicles aren't accessible. I'd love to take a tiny, unprotected bike through all the Varkid nests in Tiny Tina's area.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Kifisonfire posted:

So apparently there's a glitch which lets you equip Krieg's buzz axe as an actual weapon. Basically we need to find out how to do this and give two of them to a Gunzerker

I think I just released the beast in my pants.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Neo Helbeast posted:

I specced to Bloodsplosion and Release the Beast with a Diesel Sickle class mod (gives me a +5 in silence the voices and a +43% Melee damage). Because of that I mostly stick with the Love Thumper. With this build I have done just over 77million damage off of Bloodsplosion, when that poo poo gets going it's a goddam freight train.

Father of 12 bastards! That is crazy awesome. I'm gonna have to run that spec this weekend and play with it.

I might have to snag a love thumper off someone though. And a level 61 diesel sickle.

Krampus Grewcock fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 29, 2013

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Neo Helbeast and I just loving cleared out the Bar Room Brawl with his bloodsplosion build and it is loving insane. He is not kidding when he says it can do upwards of hundreds of millions of damage once it gets started. I had a chain going that was just instantly killing ultimate bad asses.

Thanks again dude for the gear, and the build, you are awesome hot poo poo, for real.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Situational does not apply to the majesty of bloodsplosion. Use it every time, all the time.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

ShadowedFlames posted:

Yeah, so THIS kinda happened...

gently caress, I am so trying that now.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

iKissChicks posted:

I am so down for the community event. I just got my internet connection stable, and am doing the Tiny Tina DLC. I want awesome overpowered guns dammit! Even at lvl 59 my Gaige is getting her rear end kicked!

I got all the OP8 Gauge mods when you want them. Hit me up at KidKrampus if you'd like. I might also be up for some leveling in the beat down.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
3 smackaroos sounds appropriate, especially if it comes with spooky customizables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

feraltennisprodigy posted:

Yeah, it can be pretty drat annoying at times. I ended up joining some random open lobby to get a few levels quickly and then used Shift codes to get some passable weaponry. Managed to beat the rest of the Torgue DLC without a lot of trouble after clearing that one big hurdle. Started on Sir Hammerlock now though, those Witch Doctors are insane. My rocket launcher (72 000 damage + explosive) is the only weapon I have that works against them, but every single one is a tough fight.

Witch Doctors are a massive pain the rear end even with the best gear. Thankfully, what the Norfleet can't wreck, the bee+sandhawk can. At least, I hope that's the case, I haven't hit Hammerlock since hitting OP8.

• Locked thread