Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Mordaedil posted:

Harsh criticism of Watergunman in this thread.

Right? I mean he isn't great but he survived!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

SpacePig posted:

Didn't he beat one of those animal people? Or am I misremembering?

Also, he might've won against Sonic if Saitama had just let him explode the whole city block.

I just watched that episode this morning. He beat Armored Gorilla but the gorilla didn't give up until Saitama held up Beast King's eyeball.

But I guess it wasn't shown.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

This. Saitama has a hard time remembering people he's fought. I bet he's already forgotten about Boros, even.

He has a hard time remembering Genos.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Xarbala posted:

I was just goofing, the actual correct answer is "tumblr."

That's what I thought, too.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Bongo Bill posted:

The government doesn't want you to know that dogs can be bad, but they can. Bad dogs are real and they are out there. I hope you never encounter one.

Sorry, this is a myth. Rover is still a good boy, just has bad handlers.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Why do we need more girls in this comic?

We need more shirtless men, imo

Why not both!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I’m new Team Fubuki fan #1.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Keeshhound posted:

Saitama literally went to the tournament in the hopes of finding someone who could beat him.

It was this.

Maybe one of these masters will have the skill to beat Saitama up a little, maybe pose a challenge...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

That is not the new chapter of One Punch Man.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I love when people explain jokes to me and tell me why they don't work.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

King could take Orochi, definitely.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Nanigans posted:

I love that Caped Baldy's costume is so awful that it makes near perfect cosplay very easy.

He also doesn't fly, so you could even believe that he'd use one of those stupid bird scooters to get around to a sale.

:allears:

The best cosplay would be to show up for a sale on the back of another person's bicycle.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Clearly this is a job for Watchdogman.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

drat, Murata makes talking so drat EXCITING!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

Ah okay then. You really threw me for a loop there because there's only like 3- well, 4 now- women in this manga to begin with so I thought I forgot someone.

I thought maybe I had misread the name this whole time and this was how it was actually spelled.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Mystic Mongol posted:

Look, I just want to get to the fireworks factory. It's been years. They keeps adding more and more stuff. The Gale and Hellfire fight was one and a half panels, and it got expanded to several chapters. I don't even remember phoenix man in the original, but we sure spent a lot of time watching him not be the fireworks factory. Now Psykos is Kefka and is having a multi stage boss fight. The expanded material keeps getting redrawn and updated because heaven forfend Child Emperor's seventh robot sidekick doesn't look cool enough. And no, more King isn't bad, but... god drat it. When are we getting to the fireworks factory.

I just want to watch the fireworks factory blow up. After that, you can have all the tales about handsome boys learning the difference between heroism and strength you want.

I don't like this.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

What I need is more tanktops.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

Hey ONE and Murata you have way too many characters running around to explore them properly and keep the story moving forward

no not like that

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

SpacePig posted:

ripped in half longways.

Maybe he should have had a magic tank top.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I want to get back to Saitama trying to beat King at video games.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Revins posted:

so I don't look at chapters until the translation is out, a spoiler tag here would have been nice. just saying

:hmmyes:

You might want to alter your post as well, in case they do come back and fix it.

El Jebus fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jun 14, 2021

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Do you think that if Garou had punched up instead of down, Caped Baldy would have been launched to the moon?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

pik_d posted:

Garou didn't land a single hit on him

Are you telling me Blast knows martial arts?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I think Fubuki is fine and getting more focus on her and her girlfriend is cool.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I love it.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Also that he assumes all the monsters being held captive are "pets" and therefore it is okay for him to have his "dog" :3:

This was my favorite part of the whole bit.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

MorningMoon posted:

Why not just carry iron in your pocket at that point.

Because then the iron would get covered in sand.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I hope the live action goes with the idea of two different actors for Saitama. That is all I need for it to be a success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

hoping this arc ends with Sonic and Flash joining Saitama's apartment crew

He's gonna need to find a bigger place.