Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I mean it was your usual crossover "neither one was really fighting at true strength so who knows??", so no real immersion broken on my part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

EVIR Gibson posted:

We'll see if the quality dips, but I super appreciate the foes being animated and detailed so well when they are probably not going to survive past the next minute.

When the animators need to cut back, they switch to the ONE version

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

TriffTshngo posted:

Mask also appears to be the only hero they have on that level of strength who's willing to be that sort of spokesperson. Bang is the most level headed of the bunch but he doesn't seem to be particularly interested in it. All the others are too insane or preoccupied with doing their jobs/being self-absorbed assholes to actually do any kind of public speaking or anything.

I imagine Watchdog Man is a hit with the kids

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

I hope he goes after Pig God next :allears:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

SyntheticPolygon posted:

He did beat up Mumen Rider though and that is absolutely unforgivable. :colbert:

I mean, are you a real monster until you do?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

And leave his hands drawing while sleeping

Would pay to see him draw his dreams in realtime

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Mordaedil posted:

Apparently you forgot that Internet trolling is a thing in OPM universe too, therefore

Probably a source of a lot of monsters. Add to this the escalating stress everyone feels as monster attacks escalate...

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Mulva posted:

Remember this, as it will be useful in the future: The tournament never has a purpose in the arc. Never.

Unless the Tournament is the arc, in which case sorry.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Mordecai posted:

With Garou this wounded, all Genos has to do is not let his guard down.

:ironicat: ^

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Punching Cops during a terrorist attack? You mean Garou is taking out the terrorists single handedly :smuggo:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

There a mirror out? Browser yelling at me on that link and I don't wanna push it at my current location.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Bucswabe posted:

I don't mind the redraws, I just find it crazy that substantial plot elements are changing, and we are now seeing the "effect" before the "cause".

Same, this is about where I lose the thread on the endless redraws and just sigh

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Collecting all of those could be really fun for him, maybe he's just enjoying his Skinner box

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Ive been too afraid to ask which hero is the fireworks factory for years at this point. Is it a Genos thing?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Mr. Lobe posted:

Lmao at flashy flashes heels

He forgot that he had a speed limiter, was going too fast

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

mad because two pals literally just vibing, how far some have fallen

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

I never even thought about that before. spooky

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Sweet Mask is asexual and would never gently caress, though if he did it would definitely be while staring at his own image

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

oh saitama, what hijinks will you get up to next

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

excited for this to continue

im just glad tusumaki is having fun

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jan 25, 2023

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Poor Feather

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

neo-cruelty world is dark eldar?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Lt. Lizard posted:

I want to know which Natural Enemy will get owned by the "Evil Video Games" world.

AI maybe? Depends on how the vidya is set up, could end up having two seperate AIs kind of trapping each other in a loop

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Saitama in this entire chapter lmao

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

they're roommates, op

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

lmao angry tsumaki

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

How much does the public even know about the monster association? It might just be "monster hunter clowns on the association -> another loving city is obliterated because of fails -> they cant even defend their own fortress of solitude for a week" in the mind of most

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

the ultimate monster...

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

A street?!

a couple blocks then, same poo poo

tasumaki got a quarter rear end

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

His problem is also he's far TOO self-sacrificing to the point of suicide for anyone not backed up in a black box, which is like the least problematic S-Class type trait (from the perspective of SM and the association at least)

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

he had a saul to damascus moment and has converted to MadGod-ism

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

dunno if a monthly comic with 5 entries so far really deserves it, would just get immediately buried lmao

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

omg phoenix man redraws gonna start paying off

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

things happening in versus in a few more chapters!!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

im dead

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Bucswabe posted:

Personally, I don't think 'Wild' Emperor was actually upset about his previous hero name. I think this whole new persona is a cover while he continues his investigation into the Neo Heroes and what's really going on behind the scenes

it can be both

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

depending on how long he was interning for him CE could've also spent a significant/majority of their life learning under him -- coupled with the fact that learning under Bofoi is probably one of the few places where he felt accepted/challenged/among equals it's not THAT hard to see why a 10 year old would be very conflicted

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

he's gonna get punched really far into the air by a giant and conveniently fly over to where the base is and/or the magic chick casts a spell for him to escape with her dying breath (cuz neo-humans dont understand magic)

I do enjoy how nonplussed neo-humanity is about this entire situation though, even absent the giants. just hanging out grilling after being transported through dimensions

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Bucswabe posted:

All those meetings, and the team was apparently not briefed about how Neo Humanity behaves and fights...

Loved the chapter, just to be clear!

given how the non neo-humans seem to mostly just be prisoners in jiggsaw puzzles, im not sure how much beyond "they're incredible sadists who are superhuman" they even know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

honestly im just waiting to see how they (try to) pit the more intangible forces against each other, like poison vs madgod