Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Buddy Roberts getting pinned -

Michael Hayes wearing a crimson mask -

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day, PSP

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
He's in pretty good shape for a guy who's older than social security.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

MrBling posted:

So is Bruce just spending all Michael's royalty money and living it up or what?

Bruce and Michael are half brothers and never even met until they were both adults. Bruce makes pretty good money with his own announcing gigs and is also a reasonably successful pro poker player on the side; I don't think he needs Michael's cash.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

...Why are the abs on one side of her body higher than the other abs?

The "lines" of your abs are caused by a series of tendons overlaying the rectus abdominus muscle, and they tend to be distributed differently in different people.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Wandy is looking quite potato-esque there.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Cactus Jack posted:

The whole point of this show is that WWE is expanding it's empire into the second most carny and fixed TV product: Reality Television!

Breaking news from 2001.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

:911: Happy America, PSP :911:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Kukash posted:

Wonder who took the picture.

Jerry Sags, obviously.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

VogeGandire posted:

Seriously, who is behind Ryback, in front of Daniel? It looks like loving Curt Hennig.

Pretty sure that's RVD.

Pretty cool that Daniel is a dead ringer for the Risen Christ.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
;_;

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Shane's starting to look like one of those "If They Mated" celebrity morphs, except the celebrities are Vince and Michael Buffer.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Gavok posted:

He most certainly was.

That's the Rock using the People's Elbow to take out a man strong enough to literally punch a man's heart through his chest.

What, you don't think the Rock would go over Ox Baker?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Red posted:

I'm no big-city fancy scientist, but even that crappy Instagram photo displays a few roid tell-tale signs.

:goonsay:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Red posted:

Eh, actually, I don't really care, but being sarcastic about it somewhat seems to suggest a lot more to you guys.

My gripe is that she seems fairly nice/talented/etc., and has a great look. A long-term relationship with someone in his position at least opens the door for her to adopt his lifestyle choices. That would suck, as she's like one of three women in WWE who actually have some talent. But I'm just speculating, so.

You seriously have no clue what "roid tell-tale signs" are.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

ChampRamp posted:

I'm very disappointed Anthony didn't tell Scott Walker to gently caress off.

He's a 26 year old who's been fighting professionally since before he could legally drink. I doubt he's particularly up on current politics.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

it was more that it would be difficult to pass a drug test

Brock was weighing in at 265 and 285 on fight night. Drugs or not, he was pretty much as big as was possible for him to be when he was fighting in the UFC, so if he was bigger in the WWE it was because he didn't have weight limits there.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mr. Kennedy posted:

He had to weight in at no more than 265, but that didn't stop him from getting right back up to 285 in time for the fight once he hydrated back and ate a few cows and children.

Lesnar started his training camps at around 305. He had to diet down to 285 to get into cutting range of 265. Like I said, if he was smaller in the UFC it wasn't because of drug tests, it was because he was physically required to be smaller than he was in the WWE in order to fit into his weight class.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Red posted:

It was an off night for Bryan. His knee would usually bring out a little IRS.

It still astounds me that someone as normal-looking as IRS managed to produce a group of children where Bray Wyatt is "the handsome one"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's not a weekly character who has to stare into the hard camera. The colour guy for RAW would be.

The guy most currently associated with WWF/E commentary wore a hat. They have a guy that wears a hat on the team right now!

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

He cut back on a lot of the muscle for a bit during the time he was hanging around back in WWE and he looked really good, it's a bit sad that he packed the muscle back on.

He's playing Hercules, it was pretty much a given.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

Is that just a pallet-swapped Brock Lesnar?

A palate-swapped Brock Lesnar might have had a more successful mma career.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

You have missed my subtle joke.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Has anyone ever actually seen Andre's feet? He may be a Rob Liefeld character.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"Tiger Millionaire" is surprisingly close to being an actual wrestling gimmick.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

The Goog posted:

I have no words.

It's no wonder he and Dana get along so well.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I've found it - the PSP-est image.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

The rumor's that Vince doesn't get/care for Regal but HHH loves him.

Given that HHH is a huge nerd for the kind of old-school wrestling that Regal is the epitome of, that's pretty apt.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Gavok posted:

Crossposting because I thought it was badass enough to share.

That's all one massive heel stable. With six members not shown.

Is that Dr. Cube? Did Chikara absorb Kaiju Big Battel?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Germ Incubator posted:

Some people were interested in seeing my Shield and AJ cosplays from Mania week. I took so many great pics but here are a few :

(Don't talk to me I'm still a puddle on the floor *flail*)

And this is what happens when you queue up for a New Age Outlaws signing dressed as their opponents :P

He's shouting over to Roman Reigns' table
"IS THIS ONE OF YOURS??!" and then fake throttled me.

Fantastic week, had such a great time and now to start saving up for the next one!

All of that is pretty great.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I say this basically every time it comes up, but it astonishes me that someone as normal-looking as IRS managed to have a litter of kids where Bray Wyatt is "the handsome one".

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Riotgrrill posted:

PSP united :)

No, THIS is PSP united -

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

I say this basically every time it comes up, but it astonishes me that someone as normal-looking as IRS managed to have a litter of kids where Bray Wyatt is "the handsome one".

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Lid posted:

Vin Diesel plays Dungeons and Dragons with Dame Judi Dench. That's two people already ahead of Batista.

Considering Batista has been in a movie with Vin, I'd be surprised if he wasn't roped into a D&D game at one point.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I don't now a single person in that picture :s

The burly old dude on the left is Lorenzo Fertitta, who owns the UFC, the other dudes are fighters from Team Alpha Male, who recently produced their first champion in TJ Dillashaw, who just won the UFC bantamweight championship.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

theacox posted:

Without handlebar mustaches, this gimmick is a waste.

Simon Gotch has one, it's just small. Give 'im time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Mob posted:

Ten dollars or two cheeseburger coupons.

Also lmfao at loving goons talking about how out of shape they think Chris Hero is. Don't wind yourself typing, fellas.

I was mostly just surprised nobody made a Big drat Hero joke