Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Sure, if you like getting all the crumbs everywhere. :colbert:

Tilt the tube to about 25 degrees below horizontal and the pringles will glide gently down the slope into your waiting hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I'd guess he's an England-based irish traveller.

The burberry hat is very english, as is the first name "Vinnie".
Ward is a very typical irish traveller surname. He's writes like he has a hardcore traveller accent though and "cmout" only makes sense if you say it in an irish traveller accent.

Bagel is a complete mystery.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Similarly:

(For those who don't speak welsh, the bottom text says "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated".)

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

May I help you walk that manure into the soil?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Kennel posted:

Comparison

Can I save a space for talking about this in a few weeks time? The carnival is due in town soon and I know they have some amazing examples of this art-form. Their Arnie is a thing of fear and wonder.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Aha, the rare and beautiful Cherry-Crowned Puffin.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Xander77 posted:

I kinda got that they were Warcraft figurines. I meant these:

(and the poster, but I guess that wasn't from anything in particular)

Those are Skeksis from the film "The Dark Crystal".

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

univbee posted:

You didn't actually check the link, did you? Seems the domain expired.

It used to have a text dump of John Galt's entire speech from the end of Atlas Shrugged.

It's working for me in firefox. Truly a monstrous thing.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

The fundies were right; rock music does cause demonic possession.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I stared at this for a good 15 seconds convinced it was going to turn around and look at me.

:ohdear:

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Mescal posted:

People, do not just scroll past this video without watching. You have to watch this video.

It's just so soothing.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Lincoln posted:

I love the world's worst 18-second wipe.

Yeah, it looks very like an intense migraine aura.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

FogHelmut posted:

What kind of sheep is that?

That would be a Manx Loaghtan.

edit: drat.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I dunno, I think "straight" guy might be a tiny bit bi-curious; check out his sandals.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Ignite Memories posted:

Why on earth are you upset that people wear rain boots? I swear, goons are the most autistic people.

Well I will agree with him if he is specifically talking about wearing fashion wellies on warm dry days, as was a common sight here in Dublin a couple of years ago.

Their feet must have been rank.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Soulex posted:

It won't be, i just saw an ad for Bacon deodorant. But I'm sorry for your brain.

Fair food is the best if you don't mind the colossal amount of calories. Langos and Flammkuchen are my favorite by far.

You just reminded me I have a flammkuchen in the freezer - yay!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

SiKboy posted:

Nah, he means the "Deep fried Mars bar" is a scottish thing, along with its lesser known cousins the deep fried cream egg and the deep fried curly-wurly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar

You know, wikipedia traces them back to Aberdeen in 1995 but I'm almost certain that it was at least a couple of years before that when I encountered them in Campbeltown, in this fine establishment.

They also sold deep-fried frozen pizzas.

Pookah has a new favorite as of 00:38 on Jan 16, 2014

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

My public education might be showing, but isn't 1.5 liters larger than 500ml?

Three times bigger, to be exact.

Maybe the water itself is homeopathic, so the less of it you drink the more powerful the effect is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Jerry Cotton posted:

Those snakes are never going to be continent again :ohdear:

Someone finally managed to put a couple of boots up their asps eh?

:haw:

• Locked thread