Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?

Thoren posted:

Six years ago was Chad's last victory in a fight.

That was when he released El Brazzo Izquierda Del Diablo against that Privaron Espada, right? Man that was an awesome move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?

Genocyber posted:

Oh hey the new Bleach chapter is already out- Oh wait no it's not. :(

Yeah,I clicked on this thread when I saw it had like 81 new posts thinking, "Hey man! New Bleach!"

Sadly disappointed. :/

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
After years of stockholm syndrome with Kubo, I am now fully on board with Bleach. That chapter was BADASS.

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?

Postal Parcel posted:

Hitsugaya's dead, Everyone knows Giselle is dead, Zombie Arrancar could mean the return of Starrk

I REALLY hope this is the case.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

If Momo gets stabbed again, this will be the best fight in the entire series. We could stop right there.

Also this.

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
What the absolute christ, Kubo. LMAO at Team Job.

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
Wait wait wait...

Ichigo left the palace to go to the seireitei just to go straight back to the palace?!

:doh:

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
So X is basically Cain the Longshot?

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?

Bacontotem posted:

Bach is going to die via kenpachi picking up aizen and the chair and using them as a hammer.

Aizenchair is Kenpachi's bankai

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
So Master Hand trumps all now?

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
I haven't read bleach in months. Is it any good yet? I know my avatar is hollow ichigo, cause I joined the forums when bleach was still "good." The fullbringer arc really ruined it for me. I stayed tuned for a little bit of the 1000 blood year arc til uryuu and ichigo met haschiwaizen.

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
Man. I remember when bleach was great. Remember pluses? Cause I do. A plus is a soul that exists in the real world. That was cool. Remember the Espada and how they were basically the an thesis of the real world and soul society and their numbers counted down to the most powerful? I thought that was cool too. Remember when butterfliazen, I'm sorry; Tite Kubo completely ran his narrative into the ground?? I was there for "Decide."

With 3 issues left I have never been so excited for this painful existence to end. I used to love this manga, now I can't wait to finally bury it.

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
Thank whatever diety you pray to that this dumpster fire of a story is about to be over. This series had a good run from about 2004- 2009. And it was a good run with memorable characters and good pacing. Then the fake karakura town arc happened. And it all went to poo poo. Kubo's editors SHOULD have taken a note from his previous manga, "Zombie Powder" to note, "Hey, this guy can do flashy things, but in a time crunch, he shits the bed!" So I guess blame shueisha? The ultimate fault lands on Kubo though. He just kept painting a lovely picture.

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?

Oh Snapple! posted:

What was the exact moment when y'all realized this series was going to poo poo.

For me it was the Szayel fight.

For me I still was mildly enjoying it until the end of decide and then the fullbringer nonsense.

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?

sharktamer posted:

Stark was a cowboy and everyone hated him.

Starrk was amazing. :colbert:

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?

Serious Frolicking posted:

starrrrrrk was the loneliest skull ghost in all the land, so he made a scantily clad little girl to keep him company.

dude was such a crrrreep.

To be fair, when they first talked they said they didn't know which one was the original form, so he could have looked like lillynette. But then he went on to say that they probably looked like neither.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesse James
Oct 11, 2009

IchiGO?
Oh my God it's actually happening. We can finally be at peace!

• Locked thread