Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
A few weeks ago there was a brown recluse on my toilet seat and I almost sat on it. Still haven't gotten over it. I poo poo you not the movie Arachnophobia was on the next night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Tulip posted:

Enjoy your long term brain damage. :madmax:

Was the spider ok :ohdear:

I sprayed it with febreeze and then smashed it.

Thanks for making sure my rear end was ok

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've been living with my housemate for several years now and things have been pretty chill but recently she's decided that she's okay with farting when I'm in the room. I could ignore it or talk to her like an adult but instead I've decided that an anal arms race is clearly the correct response and I'll discourage her from farting in my presence with overpowering return fire. What should I be eating to make my farts especially rank? Keep in mind that she's a vegetarian so she's already ahead in the game.

tl;dr: goons, help me fart on a girl

Sugar alcohols, used as artificial sweeteners, buy some old people style diabetic cookies or some Atkins bars, you will fart. And poop. Try not to shart or gas yourself with your own farts, maybe the gooniest way to die

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Remember, you want to go for odor as well as volume of gas produced for your fart war. Turning your rear end into a sterile wind tunnel is no good. The sugar alcohols will provide the volume, but you should probably add meat and dairy to provide some bioodor to your air poops

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Finally we are good at something

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Someone lights a cigarette in methane fart hotbox, goons die

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I hate the term shitlord

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

And why don't you go piss up a flagpole?

You read my mind, I was thinking go piss up a rope, must be our proximity to Baltimore

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Dingleberry

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think I may go camping out of an SUV near the beach later this summer for a few days.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

I just came home to a neighborhood-wide power outage. I was just about to pour myself a glass of wine and sit on the deck with a book, but it came back on. Now I'm probably just gonna play around on the internet and watch Netflix all night.

Storms here for the rest of the evening though so maybe it'll go back out again and I can toss out everything in my freezer

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
"My old man" sounds like your dad. "My partner" sounds like a gay couple before the equal marriage stuff. "My lover" sounds very New Age and horrible. I think you guys need to come up with terrible nick names for each other and use that, even though nobody outside of your relationship knows what the hell you are talking about, it will be a sign of commitment.

May check out the concert downtown, unless I am moving a sofa or it is raining

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

StandardVC10 posted:

Is there any particular issue with "roommate?"

Do you usually bang your roommates? Like, exclusively, for years at a time? Thats pretty craigslist man

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

We also share a bed and bone on occasion, which might make "roommate" weird.

Unnatural, if you're downtown tomorrow and I'm there too, we should have a goon drink together. If I go, I have enormous red hair and am fairly tall, so I should be easy to find. If I don't, have fun and tell me about it on here so I can curse my lazy rear end :)

I'll try to make it, if not, I'll always be around the baltogoons thread, we should do a small Baltimore/Charles village goon meet or meetup sometime :)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I found a pretty nice big leather chair on Craigslist. Only the best for my rear end

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Penguingo posted:

How do you refer to it? Boyfriend/girlfriend sounds kinda adolescent, but partner sounds too clinical.

We're just friends

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Will I get more use out of a big rear end comfy chair or a loveseat? I'm moving to a smaller apartment and want room, I guess the loveseat would be okay for people to sleep on if they really needed to or two people to sit on for a movie but I'm usually just gently caress it I really like the chair and ill just buy a beanbag or folding chairs for my friends but also I like to sit sideways a little so maybe a loveseat is better, but my neighbor down the street is selling this bigass comfy chair that I like and I have to decide today, man, this is tough. It's a bigass deep reddish brown leather chair versus a loveseat

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
How would you gently caress a chair

You could gently caress on a chair I guess

EXTREME INSERTION has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Aug 10, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Which would be better to watch a ravens game on is what I'm asking.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Yeah, think I'm doing that, whatever I get I'm stuck with for a while but I'm already pretty attached to it

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Word on the street is that you can sleep eat on ambien. I take Benadryl

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
There is also dioxylamine succinate, sold over the counter as a sleep aid, also found in Nyquil

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Went to a dinner party last night and someones kids came up and showed me their bad rear end Hello Kitty tattoos

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Try some French fingerling potates

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Brother Jonathan posted:

:eng101: Note that potato sprouts are poisonous!

I always thought that was weird. The potato itself is not poisonous, but any sprouts from the tuber are.

Yes. Any green form of potato is bad for you

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Gleep gloop flows well

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Summertime ~*~*~

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Then we need a summer vacation with fall weather

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Oh man I have to move apartments this week moving sucks

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
My power is out, in the dark on my phone in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of idiots

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Your posting here doesn't help with the lattermost issue

Why the hate

With everyone on iPhones and Nintendo DSs summer power outages are not what they used to be

EXTREME INSERTION has a new favorite as of 02:46 on Aug 22, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Did anyone here play NeoPets back in the day?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

prefect posted:

Was that the game that was run by Scientologists?

:(

I played in middle school. I had a starry poogle

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

StandardVC10 posted:

Because I fukken love airplanes ok

What is your favorite airplane

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Francodipshit posted:

Any German one.

Worst is Madrid and De Gaulle or Rome.

I don't know, Frankfort was pretty terrible

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

SybilVimes posted:

Their username is StandardVC10 and you have to ask??

I mean, I could take a wild stab in the dark on this...

It could be their most hated airplane

My most hated airport is Miami

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Francodipshit posted:

Are they still doing construction in MIA? I do admit that got pretty annoying.

I don't know, all I remember was sleeping overnight in the airport on the ground on the way back from Belize because one member of our group had trouble getting back in the country, but things were so disorganized and our flight was so delayed that we didn't miss our connection back home

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

Just saw The World's End, and it owned. It's also the first movie in ages I've wanted to buy the soundtrack for. Love me some Madchester.

Is it like Shaun of the dead with aliens?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

VanSandman posted:

Brb going to Denver

So you can be menaced by angry gas mask guy with sword?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I like penises on handsome men.

I do too as well sometimes

PYF attractive person

• Locked thread