Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Concerned Citizen posted:

sepp won't be extradited because he faces the death penalty in the united states, for the murder of football

??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

United Passions opened in the US this weekend. It grossed $607.

Holy poo poo, I thought you were joking.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

http://youtu.be/MusyO7J2inM#t=76s

The end of this sketch loops in my head while I read this thread.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

stickyfngrdboy posted:

how long does phase 3 take?

They should get enough evidence about 5-10 years after he dies a natural death on his throne of money built atop corpses of his enemies

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

its sexwale not sex whale!!!!!

Glad someone finally said it

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

When will a heroin cartel sponsor the cup so we can count the slumped over corpses in the crowd

This is why we need Blatter back

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Sealand 2026

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

If the in-the-open bribe is 300m I wonder what we are paying behind the scenes

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

Watch FIFA suspend Ghana for government interference in football governance.

This is going to happen. Then, after some other crooked shitheads get into power at the new organization (by bribing the right people) they will have a new, better staff that hopefully doesn’t get filmed while being bribed.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

MazelTovCocktail posted:

This is very true. I’m always mind blown, by just how racist and open about football fans can be in Europe.

Yeah but can it Power a flashlight?

Yes, you can use a banana as a battery. Check and mate.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I literally gave dexamethasone to at least 15 people today. It’s just a steroid. It will temporarily cure your sniffles and makes some people shaky and twitchy. Might drive up your blood sugar a bit too.

Edit to clarify: corticosteroid, not like anabolic roids

freeedr fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Nov 24, 2018

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Seems reasonable

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Who wants to kick balls with me

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Troy Queef posted:

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1247269372340682765?s=20
the Justice Department just dropped indictment/court docs related to Jack Warner and there are no surprises in there

HOLY poo poo NO WAY who would have thought

(I’m still glad it’s being released though)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

SUPER LEAGUE

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Thank gently caress it’s finally been solved

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

New global league to overtake all others and end corruption will be the next goon project and it will be a rousing success

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Biden will drone strike FIFA and America will start something like The American Soccer Ball Kicking Association and the cup will be annual and in Cleveland

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

For Halloween I passed out copies of United Passions. This doubled its total revenue. Joseph Blatter is a saint.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

I'm frantically checking every betting site to find the market on which footballer is going to end up detained during the world cup and putting my mortgage on harry maguire

Wait, you guys qualified?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

Dunno necessarily where the best place to post this is, but lol lmao

https://twitter.com/MailSport/status/1463405798785171460

Haha, gently caress

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

Infantino has addressed all our concerns that the biennial World Cup would just be to make more money by informing us that actually the biennial World Cup would be good because it would make more money.

Oh word? I’m fuckin’ down, then

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Pook Good Mook posted:

Sorry I said a mean thing about such beautiful soccer powerhouses like Qatar and Saudi Arabia who nakedly pay for votes.

Buddy, if you saw the things I nakedly pay for,

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

ITV have done this more than once, most notably here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdPa7Ty1Fw

Yeah but it’s England vs USA so who gives a poo poo. Cram five more ads in there

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Over 6700 recorded deaths just from the countries that are actually keeping track. Thousands of human beings that died miserably so that these grotesque greedy fucks could have some bribes.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

It will have an energy system where you regenerate one stamina every ten minutes. It takes five stamina to play a Quickmatch ™. You can refill your stamina instantly with Under-The-Table bucks, available in the UTT Store ™. Collect footballs to unlock better players, or buy the United PASS(ions) to boost your gains

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Can’t wait to immediately get beat to poo poo on home turf

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Yeah Mexico City is, right now, at the hottest time of day in summer, sitting at 67F / 19.4C.

To be fair, Miami isn’t super hot right now either at 85F / 29C, but it is still way hotter that Mexico City.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Disregard my subjective scale of heat if you are originally from somewhere that doesn’t suck monumental poo poo from Beelzebub’s rear end in a top hat. I am not that lucky.

Also, gently caress Texas.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

what?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I mean violence would also work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

They’re like an exaggeratedly evil company in a cheesy movie. They’re like fiction