Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

Phlegmish posted:

It really does sound like it would make for an interesting thread. I don't even speak English, but I've always been interested in this sort of thing.

e: should have scrolled down before replying

What?

You type well enough that most people would assume it was your first language. Do you have trouble making the sounds of it or do you not associate the text with spoken word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

falconry posted:

My youngest nephew asked whether I liked skeletons or zombies, so I told him I liked both. Then he told me he also liked the "Boaf" and how they had no arms or legs, but a really big mouth and sharp teeth. So we played a game where we were running away from the boafs as Superman and Batman and it was pretty rad.

Did you ask why Batman and Superman were running away instead of trying to save anyone else?

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

evobatman posted:

This is literally an X-files villain.

Also the marvel character Deadpool.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

Guyver posted:

A high sodium diet isn't necessarily bad for you if you're already healthy, active and drink plenty of fluids.

I've gone through about a tablespoon of additional salt a day for as long as I can remember and my sodium's on the low side of normal. Bodies are weird.

Dr. MonkeyThunder has a new favorite as of 02:29 on Oct 30, 2017