Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

You're thinking of Iron Man 40 :madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I have all 13 covers of her (5/5/3) and I still haven't really found a place where she can be useful.
They've had a few Dark Avengers tournaments where she's pretty good because she's the only one who has a red attack stat.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

:iceburn:

I can only imagine the drama going on in the forums hosting the gigantic whale teams.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

This is also on the official forums :signings:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

SynthOrange posted:

I blame everyone but myself.
There's just too loving much going on in the game at the moment for any person who's not spending three hours a day on the game.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

She's not really that bad on defense either. I had a lovely start against her, Daken, and Doctor Doom on Desert and I barely made it out alive. She's half as good on Forest, and virtually worthless on every other map though.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It uses the last team you won with in that particular event.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

HGH posted:

The picture in question:

Not sure where Daken is.
I think that fourth one is Sentry?
That looks more like Angela than She-Hulk.

Fourth one could be any number of terrible characters from Sentry to Adam Warlock.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Why does She-Hulk have a loving sword.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sefer posted:

She's a lawyer, it's a play on Justice.
I guess I thought the scales got across the lawyer aspect succinctly enough that I completely forgot that LJ has a sword. That and I'm without a morning coffee :v:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sentry is one of the core Dark Avengers.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

gromdul posted:

He's used in The Best There Is tournaments, but he's only required for one node out of three.
While that's true, you can just totally ignore that node because it's a PvP tournament and it's the loving City stage that you should be ignoring anyway.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Auritech posted:

Also, I think it isn't modern Storm that needs to be nerfed. It's Classic Storm. Seriously, why does she need a team killing counter attack? It's worse than Thor before the funbalance.
If you nail her first or second it does very little damage, and there's a number of direct damage abilities that will straight-up one-shot her.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Once you finish the missions it opens up a sub-event, whose points then pool back to the main Oscorp ratings.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I hit 700 and decided to not give a poo poo once I saw that it wasn't even enough to break top 75. My Rags is 2/1 so every match is a loving boring Spider-cripple fight.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

:rip: All Tied Up :rip:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Evil Vin posted:

It's really lame that the new level up to full button doesn't just use all your iso on hand first.
Wait what? What other ISO can it use?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

We're all filthy casuals living in the shadow of the skywhales.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Auritech posted:

I just faced a level 96 Lazy Daken (!!!) and you know what? Still easy pickings if you know what you're doing. I don't know why they even bothered, they may as well made a three star Bullseye in his proper costume instead.
If you're seeing him in the current event where he's boosted then it's worth taking into consideration that 96 almost certainly means that he only has one of each cover, so all his abilities are at their weakest possible form, and his stats are on par with a maxed 2-star. Every 3-star is poo poo to ball-sucking at that point.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

SynthOrange posted:

The game could do with a few more healing characters. OBW's 2* so she's common enough though.

Anyway, what's known about Sentry at this point:

Sentry (Dark Avengers)
3 Star Rarity (Rare)
At level 15, HP: 1140
At level 77, HP: 4860
At max level, HP: ???
Max HP should be 8700-8800 then.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Nothing can stop the Sentry from killing his team

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

His healing is arguably better than it ever was, the only difference is now you can't sit behind a wall of stuns before doing it.

Despite his additional HP I think OBW is a superior healer now that he has virtually no stun ability. Her AP denial is better than protect tiles, and she's not competing for AP against direct damage abilities with her heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Gestalt here.

I've been procrastinating on making a decision whether or not I was done with the game but still following the thread - I haven't felt any desire to play for like a week now, and they don't look to be making the game any more casual friendly any time soon, so I'll log in and free up a Pizzaslot.