Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

TheRealestMatt posted:

Thanks everyone! If you have any questions or comments about how bad/dumb I am, feel free!

I re re-bought RE4 and am playing through again because of you guys. Thanks for being the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Tae posted:

I wonder how much do they teach about American wars in canadian schools?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

its funny because the reason smash was banned from evo for a while wasn't for the child stalking, it was because they then tried to commandeer a TV to host another smash tournament, right before street fighter was about to start.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

CJacobs posted:

I am allergic to fuzzy caterpillars. Not the normal creepy ones, the cute black and brown balls of fuzz. I can never hold one or else I break out in hives.

They're called Wooly Bear caterpillars and they sound so cute but to me they are only deadly :smith:

edit:

Look at this thing. "Hello friend I have come into your home like I do every spring so I can live here and also make your skin flake off like you are a molting snake"

i touched a fuzzy caterpillar when i was 8. wouldn't recommend it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Did you get dizzy?

more like excruciating pain. it was real awkward being huddled on the floor of my friends house just crying while they tried to call my parents to pick me up.

dont touch that. it sucks.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Nov 22, 2014

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i forgot how good fight for ny was.

i wish i still had an xbox, because i think i still have the game somewhere.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

by saying that metal gear revengence isnt the best game ever made ever, you have brought this upon yourself matt!! now you'll have to argue with platinum fans over a game you enjoyed for the rest of your life!!!

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Rhonne posted:

Game of the Year lists are the best because everyone gets so mad that the their game doesn't make it to the "right" spot on the list.

See also: Everyone getting pissed off about Giant Bomb's GotY list before the list is even out.

but but brad might but destiny on it!!!! :byodood:

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

just read or watch ping pong

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Hey Dan, hopefully you see this and can answer me, what are your plans for future Metal Gear Scanlons? Just 3 and 4? Any possibility of having Drew try Revengeance? I think he might like the absurdity of that on a whole different level, plus it's got all the codec conversations you can handle.

There's just something about hypermuscular Dick Cheney fueled by a nanomachine-powered pacemaker that just rubs me the right way

i didnt know dan and drew were with the zaibatsu

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I've also heard that, if you skip all the cutscenes in The Order, you can seriously finish it in around an hour.

this is untrue. you cant skip cutscenes.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Tae posted:

Matt, did you know Knack is the highest selling PS4 game in Japan

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Tae posted:

The part that made me stop the podcast was I think Liam and/or Pat talking about SMT spin-offs, and saying Devil Survivor is arguably anime. Like, what. That is arguably MORE anime than Persona.

i bet he was actually thinking of devil summoner.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

who honestly cares

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

was project x zone the one with frank west in it for some reason? or was that some other cross over game.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Project X Zone has Bruno Delinger, ie Bruce Willis minus the license.

Commissar Ken posted:

And he straight up has an animation where he causes an explosion then dives away from it as if it were Nakatomi Plaza blowing up.

that owns.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

johnny cage is the greatest fighting game character of all time

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

pulp rag posted:

Why does everyone hate on Stryker? :( He's my favorite guy in MK since he's just a dude doing his job, then caught up in all this magic bullshit.

same

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

ryu looking good for a 50 year old dude

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

hubris.height posted:

What's a good dubbed anime I can watch to feel like I fit in with you cool kids who are "with it" on anime?

cromartie high was p. funny imo.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Oh my loving god

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

ive only beaten 4, 5, and 6 so those are the best mainline final fantasys imo.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i also beat tactics and tactics advanced but those arn't mainline so i didnt include them.

advanced isnt as good as tactics but it is still a fun game imo.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Remf posted:

Undertale is great and i'm kinda glad about the restart as there's some really great stuff on the pacifist route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU-4QGbb6XY

:shittydog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02u2tmwN4fw

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

yes

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

man, what an ending

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

if you've took like orchestra or band in highschool the puzzle is real easy. if you didn't though i can see how you can have trouble with it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

you can actually choose the other drinks(and other things, like undyne or the sword) during the date and it just gives goofy dialog and doesn't progress it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

does someone have the podcast download link? for some reason the page isn't loading for me.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

havenwaters posted:

The hidden http://superbestfriendcast.libsyn.com/ page is your go to backup and can be used for sorting out a rss feed or something?

thank you.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i remember like 3 story related things from revengance. the sombrero, the senator, and the anime security guard.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeIJln2FNdk

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

conglaturations matt

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

the last few music tracks of undertale are real good.

like, really good.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

im not saying the other ones are bad, they are also really good. but the last few are really good.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Dexie posted:

He didn't kick the bomb. It came flying out of nowhere and hit him in the back of the head. He turned around and saw it and took a step towards it and then it blew up.

It doesn't look like a blitzball either. It's the same size but it's a different color and made of leather.

And Yuna didn't catch his head afterwards, it just goes flying past her.

what

i dont remember this from the game

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

chie.....

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Why Photoshop when you can Paint it in photoshop instead?

drop the shield seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

TriffTshngo posted:

They said when Barkley 2 would come out. 11/11/2023. The reunion is at hand.

it really should have been 11/11/2013