Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
WIENERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

stop PMing that to me man.

NO

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Penis

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
genitalia

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
rock hard abs

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

ugh it's 2 days before my period and i've gone into full "I WILL EAT ALL THE THINGS :black101:" mode

seriously I'm starving and i already had breakfast and lunch isn't for 2 hours and I keep doing some loops around the building to see if anyone has christmas candy sitting out

Just fuckin eat the things girl

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Mines representative, why aren't yours :yum:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
According to the desiccated corpse is most goons basements, all women are unworthy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

oh sorry

theeeere we go, let's all look at kittens

Is there like some bipolar switch somewhere that toggles "Aaaaaarrrgggh slutplate!" to " :nyoron: ~~~baby creature~~~"?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

American horror story was a good choice got to see evan peters rear end

My sister only watches this, supernatural and the entire program block of the bravo network and I'm starting to see a pattern

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pick posted:

pinkie pie is an idiot and rainbow dash is a bitch

can't decide if this is progressive or not

lol you know something about my little pony *rings the retard alarm*

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Donkay NOoo posted:

Yeah standards for women in Asia are hilarious. I grew up being told I was chubby @ 120lbs 5'5". Now I weigh more than that suck it, Asian family :smug:

Maybe you should consider balancing your diet and including more exorcise into your life as to reduce the risk of heart disease and other fatal diseases :ohdear:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Crow Jane posted:

How is it possible to be a sad girlfriend when you have a soccer playing Brasilian boyfriend?

because brazilians are subhuman abominations breed from second son iberians mixed with jungle savages

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sex Beef 2.0 posted:

Just coming in to report that some assholes are talking about you guys:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3598336

No need to thank me, unless you want to (PM me for AIM deets)

Fuckin white knight snitch

Edit, a snitch who is a white knight. I would like to clarify

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
lol @ feminism in videogames chat

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the best feminist band name is "death vagina" and I want to make a vegan grindcore band under that moniker

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Donkay NOoo posted:

in other words you're a hobbit in the summers :3:

Gross for any gender

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Boners.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fruity Gordo posted:

speaking of, here are some naked basque firemen protesting against budget cuts: http://www.out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/07/17/naked-spanish-basque-firemen-protest

"Yes! Yes!" <- m bison

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Putty posted:

finally some buttes

Are you the rereg of a glistening hodor?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Murder all safe spaces

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Livingtrope posted:

putty has been asked many times whether he is actully hodor and has never denied it once...mighty suspicious that

It seems ... Problematic

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I got something you can fidget with

*points to Rubik's cube*

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Smokers smell and taste horrible sorry about your slow suicide hobby, girls

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Smoking in public is like farting only it also slowly kills you inside (which is also funny)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Murder all animals, safe spaces, and smokers with a 9mm bullet to the head

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

AriadneThread posted:

that's a lot of things to murder with just one bullet

it's called recycling bitch some people want to help the environment

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's happening one post at a time

*lights a phallic object on fire then sucks on it*

i'm a feminist and i'm artsy lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Brutally murder all animals in a ritual public display.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
One of the best Spanish festivals is the one where they lead a goat up a bell tower then throw the goat off the top an the townspeople try to catch the goat with a sheet.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's the festival in Manganeses de la Polvorosa in Zamora. I'm not joking, this was a real thing until it was banned in 2002

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Well you could always lead it up to the festival of Antzar Eguna in the basque town of lekeito where they try to rip the head off a goose that's tied between two towers on a river. Look it up.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
But it's ok since that festival is in honor of the basque goddess of fertility

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lmao good job Spain

http://m.spiegel.de/international/a-470152.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=https://www.google.com/

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Ironically enough I'm cool with people being vegetarians and semi cool with vegans but lmao if you don't eat honey for ethical reasons

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lol I'm not fake outraged at poo poo I couldn't stop laughing when my dad showed me te goose festival on TV and I legit enjoy bullfighting.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Also I agree with the other two thirds of that post.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

VanSandman posted:

also looking down on someone who hasn't killed and cleaned an animal themselves is pretty lol

a shitload of people in the us will never see a cow in person outside of a supermarket

My great grandmother lived right next to a train depot and one day she cut the head off a chicken and it got loose got hit by a train. Btw bisabuela was a gitana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

vaguely posted:

cows will straight up murder your rear end, kill and eat them before they kill and eat you

why is every other one of my posts in here about how some animal or another is a merciless heartless stone-cold motherfucker, I swear I like animals waaaay more than it seems like I do :shobon:

Bulls are some hardcore motherfuckers. The whole reason why bullfighting exists is because the Christian and moorish knights wanted to have dick waving contests during times of peace and the Iberian bull was the best way to prove martial prowess. If you poke a bear with a sword it will run away until cornered whereas a bull will charge into a loving lance to try and knock a man off a horse (as evidenced by the beginning of second third of every bullfight). And they won't give up until they've stomped the threat into dust so they can protect their cows.

• Locked thread