Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
drinking and posting and making threads is incredibly dangerous and not okay but diddling kids and instructing addicts to resist treatment and take lsd instead is okay. please respect the rules around here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

Mad Wack posted:

be safe ladythread

i'm amazed that there are people who are weepy-enough pussies to admits themselves to a hospital over house cat bites. and there are actually numerous people like this who are not infants/toddlers?

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

they're probably worried about potential infection

its not like cat teeth are made of soluble penicillin
that's true. i didn't think of areas where street cats are common and where they could occasionally attack people, or where major artery is cut

my current cat is really tough and only way i enter a cat battle with her is with my arm wrapped up in a thick sweater

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Wendigee posted:

My cat castle arrives tomorrow... if the little bastards ignore it im gonna put em in a pillow case and toss em in the pond.

http://playtimeworkshop.com/bigfoot.htm

I hope I can get a permit to use this as a prefab home

http://playtimeworkshop.com/catmountain.htm

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

some people spray windex on their food to not be tempted to eat it. others jizz on the cookies before they cool

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

next time you're out don't hold a door open for a male because it's literally triggering and makes them real sad lmao

http://www.thewire.com/culture/2014/02/men-are-fragile-and-do-not-need-your-common-courtesies/358451/

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

lambo or ferrari are p good cars so id go w that

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

my makeup routine is pretty simple and takes about 10 minutes on a good day. smashbox primer (pricey but worth it, if you have combination skin like me), estee lauder double wear foundation and concealer (i like medium to full coverage), and some physicians formula mineral organic loose powder (doesn't break me out like most powders). then i finish off with some dark red lipstick, writing 'cum slut' on my forehead

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Wildlife Analysis posted:

okay

I've got a super serious guard dog

cutie

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Corn Thongs posted:

I want a cat :( but fiance is allergic. I should break up w/ him

cats can live 20 years... how many relationships last that long? cats will never make u cry, except out of joy

u know what to do

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Wildlife Analysis posted:

i feel like my lips and butt would be better placed on a girl but idk

Nothing wrong w being gay dude but yea maybe straight sex would feel good idrk

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Thousands of years of history has basically been a codified male-friendly female-antagonistic version of "What Are Little Boys Made Of"

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

:shrug: \/:)\/

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

ya i go w/o panties and wear a short skirt on velvet seats of da public transport xox :wink:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

no bra no panties. you can't control me mom

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

Ha. My very tall brother looks like Khal Drogo from GoT, except skinny-fat. My 6'3" brother looks like a Slavic Ryan Gosling. I think I'm somewhere in the middle. Genes are interesting.

do u got nudes of ur bros u can share

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Stoic Commie posted:

i only like big weiners. i mean big, BIG weiners sorry dude.

go big or go home/homo cuz i cant wasting my time on that small poo poo

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Hmm friday nite... time to go to a bar and get some free drinks from nice guy suckers.. then go home with the stupid rear end in a top hat jock :D

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

when he cums and its too gross tasting to swallow~

just girly things*~

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

people with refined palettes like me. pasta is empty carbs

*pulls open a bag of cheetos*

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I haven't painted my nails since high school when I used to paint them silver with a black stripe up the center of each (because, I dunno, anime?). Finally I went out and got some pretty powder blue polish that I like very much, and turns out my husband hates it. OH WELL

cuck him imo

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Troposphere posted:

hahaha my mom told me she spends around $700 a month on my medication I am a huge burden

The relationship of parents and children taking care of each other doesn't have an expiry date. She's helping you as she can and you should help her how you can. Its really not healthy to feel guilty for being sick or having a disease, its always a risk. :angel:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Well I looked even more boss than usual practicing my katana moves in front of the mirror. Also, I finally managed to fit a baseball bat in my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

biggest dick u've ever hosed?

• Locked thread