Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I'm high and learning about different types of dwarfism, does that count for anything?

My boyfriend just had me order him a harmonica/washboard/jaw harp combo pack. I may have to take up weekday drinking soon

He sounds like a fan of the Lumineers

And I'm jealous of the dwarfism combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I'm watching super delayed olympic ice dancing, hence the twizzle shout out.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

toe knee hand posted:

i got it

twizzles seem overrated to me

though i don't really get ice dancing

I almost like it more than the pairs. I don't have to get all nervous when they get ready for a triple whatever.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Potential album cover?

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Just watched an ice dancing thing where the music was this weird harmonica riff that I swear comes from the Pumpkinhead movies.

As far as I know, I'm sober.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Poopkitty, do you get American holidays off?

My husband works for a military contractor and I was shocked he didn't get president's day off. A super patriotic day and they still had to work. I was surprised.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Draw Pumpkinhead. Best movies I've had the pleasure to watch during Thanksgiving.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Your cat seems to find the pants very absorbing.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
This one chick at my gym spends literally every second on the elliptical talking on her phone. She's going pretty fast but carries on a normal conversation! Meanwhile I'm gasping and wheezing and trying not to feel bad about myself.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I realized my true thoughts on homeopathy when my dog got really sick. No way in hell was I going to give her herbs or whatever--she got the human chemo drug that originated from DDT.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

bathroom sounds posted:

I just stumbled across a post I made a few months ago that I have absolutely zero recollection of making. I don't even remember going to that subforum at any point in the past, much less posting there, much less shitposting in a thread that did not lend itself to shitposting.

It's kind of unnerving.

Do you take Ambien?

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

toe knee hand posted:

not sure i'd know what to do myself is i was trying to cook without drinking

so i've got a craving for chocolate chip cookies but don't have any. nor do i have chocolate chips. what can i make/eat that might satisfy this craving? i do have cocoa powder and basic baking staples.

Make a really rich custard/pudding ... eat what I cannot

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Ladythread, I just learned about monthly subscription boxes that send you sample makeup stuff, hair stuff, etc. This sounds super fun! I tried to sign up for a popular one but got waitlisted. Which, of course, made that one SUPER DESIRABLE. I got on with another one. Looking forward to my monthly treats.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Pick posted:

for $15/mo i will poop in an envelope and mail it to you

it might have medicinal properties

but it probably doesn't

But will it flush out toxins? If so, overnight that poo poo

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Pick posted:

i fuckin hurt the poo poo out of my leg too

Pics pls

(I'm serious, I love gross medical stuff)

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Portals posted:

all your life choices should be leading up to marriage

everything else is inconsequential

Also, manipulation is the way to get what you want

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
The one on the far right made me cry. Why does he hate me?

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Also, before I saw the two on the right, I thought it was some kind of depiction of the holy trinity, maybe aslan-esque

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
I'm sorry for your loss.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

We turned it off before this happened. Why was he crying?

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Enfys posted:

You are brilliant at drunk cutting.

Maybe I should take up drunk cutting as I really don't like going to hairdressers either and always put it off (like I am currently doing)

I tried to cut my own hair and ended up with a mullet. Then I paid 13 at great clips to have somebody fix it. Totally worth it.

Honestly, the reason I hate going to the salon is because I hate making small talk with the hairdresser. Yay social anxiety!

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Also, even tho I mostly lurk, just wanted to say I love this thread. :)

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Did my biometric screening at work and my cholesterol is 110! Go me! HDL is a little low but not sure how to fix that besides chugging olive oil for breakfast every day.

Also, fasting glucose is 74. I'm proud of myself :)

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

Yeah at my last appointment, my dentist did this to ask me about my tutoring services and try to get me to tutor his son for the dental exam. I have no idea what kind of math that would involve so I didn't get roped into anything but I think it's borderline blackmail to ask for favors or services when you've got torture implements in someone's mouth.

When I was a journalist, if I made the mistake of telling people where I worked, I'd get a huge lecture on what they hated about the paper. I can think of an especially fun ride home in the car place's courtesy van.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Shannonmcn posted:

I have never lifted a weight in my life and I don't give a poo poo.

I hate exercise. Gimme an hour of real work? Yes grand love it. No purpose? No. Energy is finite motherfuckers, I'm saving the world.

Aaaaah my jeans don't fit and I'm sad. Such cognitive dissonance.

Do you have a yard? Do you landscape or garden? In the summer I do yard work because it's Exercise with a Purpose (tm)

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Shannonmcn posted:

So cuuuuuute!

Thanks for nice messages dudettes, being all *singing let it go like a pro*
Have a thing

I'm liking the five o'clock shadow on that angsty Spock

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

at one point in my life my family owned 21 cats

i am not sure how to feel

relaxed probably

Proud?

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

poopkitty posted:

Are they all women except for their black, gay delivery driver?

Haha, great show

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Avshalom posted:

speaking of stubby little legs, my current workout regime has led to me losing approximately zero grams but improving my legs immensely

i'm as fat as ever above the waist, i have jiggly boobs and a pot belly and then these glorious muscular legs. why is this happening to me.

Same here. I basically need to do my bicep curls with cans of soup because even the smallest weights make me weep with pain

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Got my eyebrows waxed today and the lady ripped off the strips sooooo slooooooowly. OW! Just rip it off and get it over with!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Serious Cephalopod posted:

SF, really hilly, no snow. To work and back is maybe 60 miles a day. Not a lot of parking near home or work, so really concerned about car length.
I have about $450 a month to go towards all car things.

Would be my first car. Have still driven a lot.

Anything made by Toyota or Honda.

Or a sweet Pontiac Aztec like Walter white.

• Locked thread