Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

I know someone who thinks if you're wearing pantyhose then you don't have to wear underwear. I vehemently disagree, because then you get your pantyhose all crotchy. You need to avoid that because washing pantyhose is like a death sentence for them since they are made of angel's sneezes and ghost whispers.

Whoa! Yes that is totally wrong, wear underwear always at all times. I hope this person wears pantyhose once and never again because dat poo poo gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

lil boys bothering the girls club cuz they're bratty. typical.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Torka posted:

Corn Thongs.

they're an option.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yeah I see the leggings and think they're cute then i see the price tag like :eyepop:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

I'm still not a big leggings fan anyway. They were what we wore in like elementary school.

they were much cuter in elementary school :3:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I am a sensitive baby so I can't Google mango worms :ohdear: what is it, in text format?

Also I like Ciroc vodka but normally drink whiskey or cognac because that's just how we roll.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

That's a powerful look. I hope you're taking over some worlds cuz man you look it! I mean that in a good way

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I heard electric leaves you stubbley and can still give you nicks is this true?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fisticuffs posted:

I have one shirt that I have to handwash. I just never wear it. Are pantyhose cheap enough to wear a few times and toss or what is the strategem there?

I haven't shaved at all in like five years but I did see this image a few weeks ago.

http://imgur.com/fkkn3

I've never used an electric, but I think with a manual you probably won't have to shave as often. That's what I've heard at least.

It's like shoving your face into a blender :xd:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

The cool girls of high school age perhaps

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I hardly recognize high schoolers as people so I didn't even register feathers in hair as A Thing

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fisticuffs posted:

You ladies are oddly receptive to the presence of dudebros like myself. I expected to get trolled at least a little bit. Women only ever let me down.

It might be because we know we're outnumbered a little bit here

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fruity Gordo posted:

you bitches are so intolerant. i'm making a dress right now which is like a rad neutral cream and taupe and robin's egg blue geometic chiffon print with epaulets made entirely out of white feathers and it is fabulous

also i dye my tips lilac because i'm growing out some bleach. my natural hair colour is ash blonde and i look incredible with my ombre hair :colbert:

I want to start sewing my own clothes. Is it hard to do

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I always had problems with really dry skin no matter what product I used, turns out really hot water in the shower is not good for you :downs:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

spacemost posted:

Hi I'm a man and I feel entitled to being welcomed here.

Don't you hate it when I leave the toilet seat up??

I just sigh, sadly put down the seat and hope that leaving the seat down also messes with your day

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Yes, this is why I think manicures are for rare occasions and people who get them monthly or whatever are silly

I only even put on nail polish prob once every few months

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

A Spider Covets posted:

It hurts like a bitch too. like someone snapping a rubber band on you over and over

Buuuuuuut I'd say it's worth it, it doesn't stay gone forever always either, but it makes shaving really easy!

are you hella rich?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

A Spider Covets posted:

your butt is less sensitive, imagine getting it done right over your skittle

im three olives

Actually no I found a groupon that was all sessions for $200 total. score!

oh nice. how long is your hair gone for?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

VanSandman posted:

Typical the ladies thread would be all fashion tips and shoechat. Shameful. :v:

guys could use more shoes. wearing one or two pairs for everything cmon son

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

my mom lives in orange county and you can find some hella sweet stuff at the thrift store there.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Crasscrab posted:

feeding off the leftovers of the rich is cool

pretty much??

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Declan MacManus posted:

of course the implication of what you're saying is that women should only do things for status among men, which is silly, because who gives a gently caress what some guy thinks

the things we do should only matter if men recognize it p much.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

it's kinda like wearing snow boots with shorts in the summer

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Chiba City Blues posted:

lol i saw this on facebook earlier

SLUTS :argh:

its was posted by two women no less

I mean they are pretty covered up?? whats the big deal. guess I am a whore tho.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i've seen it cute, but i can't pull it off. I feel like a child.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

prettz laughs sinisterly (not a word but w/e)... he he he.. i'm making these bitches so mad..

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

it doesn't snow where I live but I'm def a stupid idiot

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Chiba City Blues posted:

40-50s during the day usually
which is nothing for someone who was raised up north, i only need to bundle up at night on select days

yeah. southern california here wutup

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Miltank posted:

Sorry about your bound feet.

I wear high heels but they don't make me miserable, jokes on you :smug:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

HopperUK posted:

It's possible I was just dazzled by the general American thing where people are nicer to each other in general and talk on public transport and poo poo.

this is a myth it only happens in fairy tale lands like the midwest

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

hahah that looks so unnatural

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

to live forever... or be human...

I might pick lobster

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

if only guys could ejaculate continuously without losing their boner. would solve a lot of problems in the world

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

sharing sex toys, whats next; sharing underwear??

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Declan MacManus posted:

I assume you can replace the business end of a sybian for hygiene reasons

i'd look it up but my search history is dicey enough as it is

e: or roll with your briefs on or w/e

I just looked it up for you and you can indeed switch out the business end. you can even choose between a white penis or a brown one, for authenticity.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

their cars

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

20s to 30s are when you gotta bleach your rear end in a top hat. 40s to 50s are when you do a tummy tuck on your cooch.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

A sybian

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

My staple meal is a chicken ceasar salad hold the chicken and ceasar, add maybe a little water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

sometimes you're so hungry and crave some flavor so much that you just need something to guiltily dip your watery lettuce into.

• Locked thread