Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Unperson_47 posted:

I was buying something listed on Warframe Market earlier today and The seller invited me to their dojo and insisted I go to the second trading console. I didn't even know the trading console made a difference but I could not trade with him at the console in the room where I spawned.

The dojo was like some kind of maze or something and he insisted I go through it. There were also several other of his clan there.

I felt bad about just leaving because they must've put work into their dojo and wanted me to see it. :( I just wanted to buy my goods and go back to cracking relics.

lol space ikea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I got some plastids from doing A Man of Few Words since the quest teleports you to Uranus

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I've been told that a good way to use nightwave creds is buying auras and selling them for plat. Is enemy radar a good choice for this? Do I hodl the auras until they rotate out? help

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

StashAugustine posted:

Market is weird, if you look at stuff in there you may find they have blueptints for credits. Hit the "blueprint only" option to filter out stuff that can only be plat bought.

This is also weird because checking that box hides the weapons that can be bought outright for credits but don't have blueprints

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Is it rare or something? I got despair on my first stalker kill :shrug:

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Well that explains a lot, rip me with my 144hz monitor

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I did a quick test and it's not AS bad as I feared, but also, now I'm even more confused about how they programmed it to get this result.

Time for lantern to go from 50% to 0%:
30 FPS: 16s
60 FPS: 13s
144 FPS: 10s

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Ytlaya posted:

For the time being I think I'll use that website that tells you where to go. I actually kinda enjoy the spy missions that just have sensors and hidden paths and stuff, but the ones with enemies screw me up.

My favorite spy rooms are the ones where you open the door and there's instantly a sensor drone

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

So I guess I should just never make a lich huh

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I mean it's the only way you can get the new guns and upgraded variants of popular guns like the Kohm.

I'm MR 7

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I haven't killed a larvaling yet, but if I accidentally do, would Alt+F4 save me or am I just hosed?

BMan fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Nov 4, 2019

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

SIGSEGV posted:

I'm fairly sure the lich is live from the moment you murder the larvaling.

But, to be honest, liches aren't that big of a problem, also you can't get a lich until after TWW, and at that point, even my MR6 rear end could do sorties.

I'm MR8 and I've done TWW and I'm not even remotely ready to do sorties

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

anyway I guess I'll be abandoning any mission with a larvaling spawn from now on. cool

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Thank christ, now I can stop worrying.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I did the MR9 test yesterday, figured out a reliable route after a few tries without looking at any guides :shrug:

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Goa Tse-tung posted:

convert that bitch

please do NOT attempt "gay conversion therapy"

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

The classic mistake of randomly generating names from individual syllables

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

quote:

This is a 31-page long in-depth guide about how to farm kavat genetic codes, and how to
maximize your chances of getting them.

jesus

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Just farmed my first full set of prime parts, the glorious nihonto :japan:

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

If you stack enough radar range, you can even see icons far outside of the actual minimap

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Hi thread, I've never traded rivens before, should I try to buy this guy's riven? (for gara stat stick)

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Guilty posted:

I'm a super scrub that only recently completed the star chart, but I'm pretty sure that mire has miserable base slash damage. 200% of 24 is 72, which is still like half of base atterax

The actual sword is irrelevant, this is for buffing shattered lash damage

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

What site is this from?

warframe.market

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

RoadCrewWorker posted:

Archwing (if available) also dispells all active effects, something that i frequently used to reset my loki invis time in open worlds.

It doesn't dispel splinter storm :kheldragar:

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

prefect posted:

There's a quest that uses them. "The Silver Grove", I think it's called.

You can also create one (1) self (not team) full-health restore for the low price of 30 pinecones and 2 flowers

lol

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Is there any reason to keep the broken war once I get my glorious nippon blade and potato it?

e: besides making War I mean

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

aegof posted:

I'd add the Parazon mod pack as "maybe worth buying." The pack is cheap enough, and the odds of getting some of them are bad enough, that if you want parazon mods it is the best way to get them.

It's a big maybe though, since parazon mods don't make dramatic changes to the game, even though they can be pretty fun.

Mercy kills literally never happen, and it would be cheaper to buy the few actually useful hacking mods off warframe.market. Also, I'll give anyone who wants one a free Failsafe and Intruder.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

I'm not sure how they compare, and with a shaky connection I wasn't gonna multi-player anyway, but it's about 30-ish stealth kills (maintaining 500 percent once you get there) to 30 a meleee with a booster and double xp and no naramon xp boost. Basically once you get your melee to 20, the bonus takes it to 30.

How do you manage this, I tried it yesterday with ivara but the stealth kill bonus kept resetting itself for seemingly no reason.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

limbo keeps me sane on sortie excavation

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Ytlaya posted:

I keep joining Fortuna bounties where this wheel runs off the road and the mission becomes uncompletable. 3 times in a row I've joined a mission only to find I joined in the middle of a mission where the wheel thing went off the road.

Does it do this if someone attacks it before it hits the trap? Seems kinda bugged.

game is bugged, don't do fortuna bounties right now

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

https://i.imgur.com/kMbYwrN.mp4

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

mirarant posted:

If you have a stealth frame, it's pretty easy to farm up a bunch of rep in something like Kuva fortress spy.

there's no way this is faster than just spamming the appropriate capture mission for daily synthesis

edit: You also get bonus standing for completing the daily synthesis that doesn't count toward the daily limit, and endo.

BMan fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Nov 25, 2019

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I will also say that putting the synthesis scanner and the trap on hotkeys makes the whole process much smoother.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I like how simaris is constantly justifying how synthesis is morally correct, and not murder, while I'm out slaughtering enemies by the dozen

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

looter games shouldn't have PvP, period

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Protip: If you're in a combo that locks you in place, you can still slide to move. It's extremely dumb

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Blind Duke posted:

So I’m getting to the tier of syndicates where you actually get a payoff for all the investment and grinding void relics for the specific rare prime part to rank up. I’m looking at the forma/potato costs to these ranks and wondering if these things show up in anything other than timed events like Nightwave or the once in a blue moon invasion?

The prospect of higher tier content gated behind potatoes is depressing

Start selling stuff on warframe.market and make mad plat, then buy the potato and the specific prime parts (these are cheaper than the potato). I'm up to 712 plat in sales already.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Why do the pubbies in Index hoard points and never, ever bank them :argh:

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I did the wisp grind last weekend and it didn't crash, but it was a crapshoot if the fight would softlock when trying to ride the thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Tulip posted:

I refuse to acknowledge several of those classes and yes, if you did DND classes for Warframe most would be "wizard" and potentially all of them could be "wizard" e.g. Rhino is a "muscle wizard."

Pictured: Rhino