Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
That sonofabitch quoting Yoda to justify his racism. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

change my name posted:

To be fair, my balls clench up in fear and I always start to walk just that much quicker when I pass the 125th st. H&M. I feel like I have to cross over to the other side of the street.

I know, right? Terrifying.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nothing in FReep is as infuriating as that dunderheaded article from Politico.

"Does America need a monarch?"

No. gently caress you!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wojtek posted:

If you haven't heard, that is how Un very recently had his uncle and several aids executed.

The only source for that is a Chinese newspaper, so it's pretty dubious.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

RagnarokAngel posted:

The...same constitution that doesn't allow a king?

Pretty sure he means the Articles of Confederation, which we tossed in favor of the current Constitution because the loving thing didn't work and got to be such a massive headache that George Washington himself (among others) demanded that we come up with something better. Some :byodood: STATES RIGHTS!!! :byodood: wet-dreamers on the far-right want to bring it back.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Wow, I'm only a fraction of the way into the thread and the OP is getting slammed by vaguely-pro-science Freepers. I'm going to quit now while I'm ahead and just enjoy the warm glow of Reason.

FReep used to have a fairly vocal pro-science minority, but they banned them so that the god-botherers wouldn't have to put up with being called retarded for posting a bunch of young earth creationism bullshit.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

J.A.B.C. posted:

You mean that one where he got the picture walking off the stage with the poo poo-eating grin plastered on his face?

That photo was the point in the race where I flipped from not wanting the Republicans to win, to wanting Mitt Romney himself to lose, hard.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ReidRansom posted:

I'm still stuck on them turning their rage against girl scouts. I mean, gently caress me, man. Girl scouts? Really? The thought of these nasty old assholes going out of their way to be rude to a bunch of sweet innocent little girls just trying to raise money for their platoon or whatever just so they can feel they made some political point makes me :smith: Pick a fight with someone your own size you rear end in a top hat cowards!

Girl Scouts don't treat girls like hothouse flowers and encourage them to be themselves and to not let society pressure them into being something that they're not. So of course FReep hates the Girl Scouts.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SedanChair posted:

It's not the girls, it's their den mothers with their fleece vests, Subaru Foresters and short steel-gray haircuts leading the poor girls astray, to a world not centered on penises and the attention they require :(

I like to think that every Den Mother is Veronica Mars.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Radish posted:

These people are way too gutless to say anything like that to a child, especially when their mom is nearby so you probably don't have to worry about anyone getting yelled at with right wing poo poo while selling cookies.

Yeah, this. FReepers are cowards.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

Yeah... taxation. Taxation without... without... dang I thought there was something more but I guess not.

It's OK. They don't know anything more about the Revolution than they do anything else. To FReepers the Boston Tea Party was all about everyone being TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY(!!!!) and not about how or why the taxes were being collected.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crows Turn Off posted:

The Democrats absolutely do not gently caress over the rich. There is nothing to support that claim. Helping poor people does not equal loving over the rich, believe it or not!

We can always dream. :allears:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Still amazed that they look at Michelle Obama and see some sort of fugly hambeast. For a 50-year old woman she looks remarkably good.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Zwabu posted:

Yeah, the Zim trial turned the "overt racism" dial on Freep (and nationally) up to 11.

I wonder if the Berhard Goetz trial had a similar effect back in the day, it's hard for me to remember now.

The Goetz trial brought out a lot of dark poo poo back in the day, the Zimmerman trial was just the echo of a bad dream by comparison.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

made of bees posted:

Doesn't the Turner Diaries have the heroes kill all non-whites in the US and possibly the world? That seems like it'd be on the short list of things they actually recognize as racist but you see the author was REALLY a liberal because...

Yes. They kill every person in the world darker than a light tan and then murder a shitload of "not white enough" white people. It's a Nazi book for Nazis.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ocrassus posted:

It doesn't have men running into each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfPjkbk5BA :colbert:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

It's a boring book written by a limited mind. And yes, I own a copy.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

VitalSigns posted:

That's why the World Series is the true sport of manliness. The USA wins every single time :smugdog:

:patriot:

Except when the Blue Jays won two years running in 1992-93.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Living in the city and getting my news from the Internet really insulates me from the latest white panic bullshit that infects cable news from time to time. How weird, ignorant, and fearful do you have to be to think that it's only black teenagers out there being stupid assholes?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm going to be a super-DnD Internet Warrior for a moment by saying that if someone said this to me on the street:

quote:

To: ilovesarah2012
- “Certain” ethnic groups were born and are still born today with a brain that is only 85% of the size of other humans.

- You may not think that is “fair” or “PC” to say that - but it is alleged to be because others had a much higher intake of meat proteins early in their evolving history.

- Note that has not changed over time and neither have alleged “modern humans” from certain regions changed in their pigmentation over time and/or since they allegedly migrated North.

- Some of those individuals excel in intelligence and abilities - but they are the exception. Both you and I know of some that do; they reject the tribal victimhood and violence/knockout culture of “….maybe a little blow.”

- We might think of a certain surgeon or a certain retired military officer as being among the exceptional.

- Next I shall explain the Islamics: They are insane. Period.

41 posted on 1/11/2014 8:51:05 AM by devolve ("He's just 'too talented' to do what 'ordinary people' do." "Barry of Bungle" "Homo Electus")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I would literally punch them in the face.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's assuming the mods on that shitheap are any more self-aware than the average freep poster.

They aren't. The mods there are also shitheaps.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Feinne posted:

poo poo, if the ER had kept me waiting another like twenty minutes when I had a kidney stone late last year I'd probably have passed out. For anyone who hasn't had the 'pleasure' the biggest difference between a kidney stone and those gunshot wounds is that no matter how much you want it to the kidney stone will not kill you.

FWIW, suspected kidney stones are bumped pretty far up the line in triage. Both because they're intensely painful and because we're never sure exactly what's going on in your guts until we get radiology to take a look.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

smilingfish posted:

I sort of did. By the time they took me back I had already passed it in the public restroom at the hospital, so I was fine.

That was until I had to go back to a to the ER with a UTI. :( This time I went to a hospital out in the predomitantly-white suburbs. Seen by a doctor in 20 minutes, out within another hour with antibiotics. Previous hospital was in a major urban area, mostly black and hispanic patients. It's almost like there's a disparity in the quality of care based on where you live.

What you're seeing in that instance is the difference between people who have insurance and are able to get preventive care vs. people who don't and are forced to go to the ED anytime that they're sick or injured, no matter the severity. That's not even accounting for malingerers who just want a sandwich and a place to lie down for a while.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

There is no God, is there :smith:

Maybe, but if there is then He's a giggling fucktard who spends eternity peeking into people's windows and sniffing their dirty underwear. He'd be like Beavis and Butthead's more malevolent, creepier uncle.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LunarShadow posted:

Random thought while reading that: Why the gently caress do white people call marijuana "dope"? Seriously, dope is heroin, not pot.

Not to mention that if they were smoking pot (or doing heroin), they are probally blowing any welfare money on that instead of something such as, say, rent/utilities/food cause none of that stuff is cheap and ,unless the OP also lives in a housing project, they aren't living rent free. There is just so much going on that leads to stdh.txt that my brain actually hurts.

Because they're so loving old that they remember when pot was called dope.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wojtek posted:

Try asking why your friend hasn't reported Duane.

"I totally have but the state office is full of incompetent, corrupt jerks and they don't care."

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

Question: I had a run-in with the most racist person I think I've ever personally met last night. I was sitting at the bar of a Mexican restaurant I've been going to for like 14 years and waiting for my sister to join me for dinner. Could I post the story here or is personal stuff not really allowed? I'd like to share it with people but I don't want to break any rules or poo poo up or derail the thread.

Sure, why not? We don't often see FReepers live in the field.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Tias posted:

Don't underestimate jungle fever, either. I live in in Scandinavia, and the lust for asian women and "their culture" is all the rage among bitter single spergy men.

Ugh. I thought that like a lot of terrible things that whole "Submissive Asian Waifu" meme was contained to North America.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I figure they like it because it's a broad, non-political comedy. Same with "Two and a Half Men".

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

The Insect Court posted:

There was an incident a a while back in which some freeper-ish website in Sweden was found to be leaking the emails of its posters, which allowed journalists to link some of them to some right-wing politician who was forced to resign when they became public. I wonder how many elected officials and senior GOP apparatchiks and hacks are still kicking are on freep.

Few, if any. There's no margin in being on FReep anymore. The community isn't large or influential like it was from 1999-2004, and the consequences of being caught posting in a forum for paranoid racists are pretty severe.

1stGear posted:

It'd be way fewer words to just say "I don't know anything about the history of Africa" buddy.

Yeah, no poo poo. If they think that living in Africa back in the day was easy mode, then I don't know what the gently caress to say.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
The American people agree with the ex KGB boss.
Homos and communists in America think they are making progress
All they are really doing is pissing off normal Americans to the point that the backlash will be swift, vicious, and brutally effective at permantly neutralizing the threat.

6 posted on 1/17/2014 9:59:18 AM by Rome2000 (THE WASHINGTONIANS AND UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE ARE THE ENEMY -ROTATE THE CAPITAL AMONGST THE STATES)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

His tagline is even crazier than his post. That there is some talent.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

stan worship posted:

Respect and focus on voters' issues in our elections is for sissies - A Freeper.

They're just mad that no one ran a whole campaign based around the message of, "gently caress you, you uppity black commie!"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The FReep thread has taught me that there are a lot more dudes sitting down to pee than I would ever have known about otherwise.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ArchangeI posted:

I'm still trying to parse how not showing women gyrating their hips in miniskirts is a sign of moral decay.

By taking the sex out of football, you're making it less masculine, and therefore more feminine, and therefore more gay, and therefore immoral.

Don't ever think too deeply about FReepers' opinions or hang-ups, they certainly don't.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wojtek posted:

That isn't even practical since there is no single "Christian" faith. There would be endless bickering over who the real Jesus is.

See also: The Church of the Nativity.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Alter Ego posted:

If you hate the right people enough, anything is forgivable in the eyes of the Freep.

That's why it's OK for Allen West to be black.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Acquilae posted:

It's like these people think eating halal-approved food is a contract acceptance to be recruited into Al-Qaeda.

If that's the case then give me a black banner and a framed picture of Osama bin Laden 'cause I've eaten enough halal meat salad to sink a boat.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
If there's one thing that I've learned from reading the FReep thread it's that if the FReep thread is making you angry/sad, take a break.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ChaosSamusX posted:

Oh god, what prompted this to be posted? :stonk:

We here in the States wanted to watch Canadian goons go :stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Little Blackfly posted:

It's nice to know people still see Canada as this bastion of progressive thought and politics, even as we descend (further) into becoming a racist petro-state.

"Petro"-state. That poo poo that all y'all pump out of the ground in Alberta is a half-step above the tar they have at La Brea.

• Locked thread