Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Call Me Charlie posted:

Meanwhile in ROH...

I wish Adam Cole wasn't a heel, so he could lose the belt to Matt Hardy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Paging WrasslorMonkey to the gif thread, WrasslorMonkey to the gif thread.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Shoehead posted:

I made this gif some time last week. Though I'm not sure if it falls under the fanart rule or not.

That's both wonderful art and also makes him look astoundingly fat.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs 2/14/2014

What's he saying here, out of interest?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

That's hilarious but I do have to ask why animated gifs?

Nothing against Germ Incubator, but it seems to be a thing now to subtitle text on animated gifs when a static shot gets across exactly as much information.

My favorites are when they use a mix of static images for most, and gifs for when their reactions/facial expressions add something. But that requires more judgement than just giffing that poo poo.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

drat the shield are cool.

quote:

The crowd sure hate Billy Gunn's guts!

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Network is worth every penny.

Who are these wizards, able to summon Mr. Perfect and Ric Flair like they do?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Writer Cath posted:

It's impossible for Cena to recover from being murdered by that spotlight. He cannot do it.

It's being quite a few years, but I'm still willing to believe Cena turned up fine the next night on RAW. At most, he was hurt for a week.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Memento posted:

Totally. If he got a haircut and trimmed the beard to not look so Ned Kelly, he'd look great, but any amount of hair less than he has right now would be a win.

He looks like a kind of handsome nice guy, but also very corporate. His current 'rebel' gimmick wouldn't work.

Though the fact that he's a shave away from swerving to join the Authority is indeed a plus.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Well, I see WWE are serious about making us want to see Bryan destroy HHH at mania.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

epitasis posted:

Is that not what you quoted??

There's a difference between thinking you're hot, and chloroforming terrified women backstage.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Only just got watching, surprised no one wanted to see the zig zag on sheamus while he was lifting del rio.

Fun Raw.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

This looked so cool until he just spit everywhere.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

Is he just going to sing along with the song? "DUH NUH DUH NUH DUH NUH! DUH NUH DUH NUH DUH NUH! DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUN DUN!"

Still going to sing it better than the saint's row cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9BoIEY4xA4

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Boy did he look good with short black hair and the little beard. He'd probably somehow still look old with them (because he's old), but man did he look better then.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Why can't he do it? It's not that complicated of a move to make good? Is he afraid he's going to start choking people out or that he's going to influence his kid fans to STF their friends and choke them to death?

The best reason would be if he's doing it because it's more dramatic. A super tight STF doesn't show emotions, and probably doesn't look like much from far away.

DeathChicken posted:

He can't find a happy medium between keeping his arms a foot off of someone and choking someone to death?

I don't know choking all that well, but I'd have thought the trick was that the difference between an active choke and a fake choke was the tiniest bit of pressure that isn't visible.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

So, is there any explanation for this at all?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Tajiri may be the greatest thing ever. Is he back in NJPW, or is this older footage?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Gordy posted:

More from War of the Worlds, Jay Lethal vs. Kushida:

Should I cut back on the number of gifs?

Probably a few less if you don't want to burn out. Otherwise, go for it (I am not a mod or a regular gif maker).

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs

I wonder how long until he's a world champion. 1 or 2 years?

Huh, it's actually somewhat new (just a variation on a leg drop bulldog, but quite a cool variation).

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

While this looks great, and gives Cody something to do, it speaks volumes to the scale to which Goldust is no longer a unique character. Where's the creepy sexual perversion?

quote:

Cena truly is the nicest guy in wrestling.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

How nice of Ambrose to broadcast his morning wake up routine.

Not quite snoop dog levels, but a good recovery from that fistbump.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Ghostpilot posted:

Crossposting from the Wrestling Questions thread:

Was the question "explain in 1 gif why R-Truth was never fully push"? Because you have many gifs for that.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

If there's a good angle of it, can someone please gif the end of the battle royal on smackdown?

Also if anyone were to gif the latest ROH episode (one with The Addiction vs Cole/Bennet and Silas Young vs Elgin) at 48:00, particularly the kid's reactions.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Sep 27, 2014

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

That didn't make for a very interesting gif!

People, please do NOT post 50mb gifs :cripes:

The second part is that imgur did so by moving to more efficient formats, mainly webm and gifv. So it's not quite as horrendous as it sounds.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Haha. Is this guy just being a massive pussy?

When the other guy fucks up horribly, it's just stupid to follow him into the gently caress up.

He probably was thinking about how to alter the spot now the table was ruined, while the other guy was being stubborn.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown gifs

The anti-diva, everyone.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Critical posted:

That LU match is fantastic but the commentary is making me want to vomit blood. Vampiro is dire and Striker isn't much better.

Striker certainly has his faults, but I like his knowledge and find his enthusiasm somewhat infectious.

Vampiro on the other hand is terrible, looks terrible, sounds terrible, and sounds like he's there for a paycheque.

Under the vegetable posted:

Striker called someone doing a sling blade "a Tanahashi" on the last episode.

He certainly has his faults.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 14, 2014

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

I love how during all of this Adrian is turning so slowly. He's still basically a face, just a jerk to Sami to retain his title.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

MotU posted:

Pictured: Seth Rollins and fan

He really has filled out quite well. Jamie Noble now looks like an indie vanilla midget while Seth looks like a WWE guy (while both being former ROH Champions).

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Wrasslormonkey - would it be possible to get gif with text of paige going "I'm sorry, you're an idiot" to Summer Rae who then does a war cry?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Amazing fix on a botch here. I imagine the full spot doesn't make a good gif, but the fact that his way of fixing his lovely grip is gif worthy stands out to me.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

oatgan posted:

Daniel Bryan is a jerk i'm glad he's dead

Great accidental facials from Nick Jackson.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

I like that the old timey villain team are still a team who stand with one another.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Chewy Bitems posted:

yikes, maybe it's just always like that, or maybe it's because I'm so used to seeing them on NXT, but that gif really showcases the awful WWE camera zoom in that they do for moves. it looks so stupid.

4 levels of zoom for that sequence is unnecessary by any standard.

Now I'll be looking for it, dangit :(

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jerusalem, while I'm sure you'll Gif many wonderful things from the wonderful Jan 4 Dome show, can you please be sure to include the outside in top rope german suplex by Ibushi.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

A bit late, but could someone also gif Kenny Omega's amazing strength on his lifting up gutwrentch powerbomb? 2:31:05 on the Japanese feed.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

It's so weird to see a guy who does electric chair drop michinoku drivers also do moves that rival the cobra for silly 'does this really count as a move?' factor.

Striker talking about Omega's shaving habits on commentary was one of the more surreal moments of WK9.

I see you never heard the ROH commentary team during Omega matches trying to talk about how the Hadouken palm thrust was a very legit move that should totally be taken seriously.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

She's gonna be a badass tweener from now on.

Or they just needed some excuse to get her into the fatal fourway.

Excuse for fatal fourway. Plus showing that she now has ambition coupled with an understanding of occasional necessity to do....questionable things to have your quest for the title be recognised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

#1 rule of working in WWE as a high flyer - MIZ WILL NOT CATCH YOU

Gifs of Brock being a monster would be nice, in particular the finish of the match.