Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

zelah posted:

I would believe that Goku is totally illiterate, but Vegeta is a prince. Even warrior princes are probably well educated.

but is he educated in the writings of earth? I mean yeah he speaks English/Japanese as his only language by coincidence... as does the rest of outer space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Szmitten posted:

There was an artist who drew Snapchat photos of the Briefs family and one had them in a Starbucks and Bulma and Trunks are laughing holding up a cup with "Virginia" written on it and the caption "lol dad can't read"

Stupidoomdoodles, who does lots of art of Vegeta and the Briefs being mundane..ish

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

-Fish- posted:

Vegeta being mundane is the greatest and stupiddoomdoodles is also the greatest.

I agree. His vegeta has pretty much mentally replaced both canon and abridged Vegeta for me

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Neo_Crimson posted:

Does anyone have all their Vegata comics on hand? I found their tumblr and all I got was brony poo poo.

http://stupidoomdoodles.tumblr.com/tagged/art 99% of this is Vegeta

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Fuego Fish posted:

Really Cool Stuff

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

hmm, maybe have the GM add energy tokens from a "nature pool" over time. Size dependent on all sorts of GM Fiat. "Everyone is dead pretty much so 3 tokens"

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

Vegeta's a way better dad than Goku

when he is not murdering people due to having his midlife crisis

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Sliders but DBZ could be fun

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

supers sounds like it is set before Bra still.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Fuego Fish posted:

I like the idea of lady fighters, so I'm making two of the example characters in my RPG ladies. Tato the Saiyan and Android 22.

Honestly the only real drawback about lady fighters is that they can't get the same power-up that Goku gets for losing his shirt, at least not without taking the show past a PG rating.

Take off cool jacket and go to T-shirt

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Fuego Fish posted:

Also, Prehistoric Freeza needs to be called Iceage.

"What killed the dinosaurs???"

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

dr.acula posted:

He probably turned his wife into an android tbqh

Claimed for fist Dragonball Parallels character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

tbp posted:

there are so many lines in the abridges things that make me cringe a bit tho. like vegeta saying "bitch im adorable". who is that funny to?

*raises hand*

• Locked thread