Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

big tone sending secret signals to big harold via big dave's big t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i find it very suspicious they are posting gifs that do not link to the original posts and am highly doubtful as to their motivations

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

les moore is a loving weirdo

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ShootaBoy posted:

Didn't rovert finally, finally get banned? Or did I hallucinate that?

almost but not quite

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

lineal lowtax champion

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Aesop Poprock posted:

it’s not ok to be Brad Shepherd

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

kenny omega is... ok *drops mic*

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

davidbix posted:

It's worse than that. They've convinced Dave of it, too. When I emailed him a couple month back trying to smooth things over, he outright told me that he "knew" that Ryan Satin and I wanted him gone, and wouldn't listen to reason.

you are a bit weird about dave sometimes. i still like you, tho :3:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i feel sorry for rovert. don't not ban him, mind

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

his hair is poo poo though that cannot be denied

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i do post about hair a lot, pollyanna woz right

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

nyla's trash tastes in media endear her to me more

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

PYRO

:stare: that suit

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

edit: poo poo sorry

edit: omfg, sorry j-ru

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Gaz-L posted:

the Cody/Aldis match (which I'm still adamant sucked

i liked cody/aldis and am sad that the nwa got so racist that i can no longer enjoy watching Big Nick do his thing

Gaz-L posted:

sorry y'all :colbert:)

s'cool

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Gaz-L posted:

The thing I can't stop marvelling at is Aldis somehow forgot how to do a FIGURE FOUR in the middle of the match. Like, they're dead centre on the hard cam and you can see Cody having to actually figure four his OWN LEGS so they can finish the spot.

well, i mean... that part was not great

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

did wrestling always (like from the 80s in the big leagues) have agents? does new japan have agents?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Benne posted:

We know that New Japan doesn't have agents -- other than knowing the finish and maybe an angle, the wrestlers are trusted to go out there and call it in the ring. Moxley talked about this on his first NJPW match, when he got in the ring and realized it was just him and his opponent, with nobody yelling in his ear about what to do.

follow up question: why is aew bothering with agents?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

thank you for the informative replies. it is weird when cavauro serious posts. nice weird

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

loving toffs and their banksys. they're a menace!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

do not link to such fuckers they love any kind of attention

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

imagine going after nyla. imagine invoking the wroth of the icp. fools. idiots

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ShootaBoy posted:

What is any of this? I need an explanation fit for someone who doesn't ever use twitter.

coco keeps getting banned by coward twitter for agitating for violent revolution

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

we have a containment thread for all the "jim cornette does what jim cornette always does" posts

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

do not quote these chucklefucks, screengrab them and deny them oxygen

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

we have a whole thread for if you just cannot resist giving rovert attention

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i forgot rovert and jim cornet are two different people :negative:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

totally usual way to talk at a fellow human

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

coconono posted:

Some of you didn’t see the challenger explode and it shows

i saw itin GLOW

completely tangential to the main thrust of the thread: wrestling is less popular yet more mainstream than ever. there is an upcoming major animated feature and critically acclaimed netflix show both built around it. popular show "the good place" has a lot of SCSA references and even a direct allusion to a specific famous scene. idk what my point is i guess a lot of attitude era fans are producers now

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

TTBF posted:

I remember when 9/11 happened and my principal came to each student (small school) and talked to us all about how she felt when Pearl Harbor was attacked. Sadly no one did this for when Hulk Hogan turned on WCW.

e: oh no i went new tall avatar to deal with gangtag breaking my old avatar and i hosed something up.

you need to animate your av halves so they only sometimes sync up for maximum jank

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

flashy_mcflash posted:

>make toilet
>do soap
>kill corona

misinterpreted this as instructions for making toilet wine

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

woke up in the middle of the night to heap praise tajiri who might seriously have been the best in the world during death throws ECW. might have had a longer peak if the coward WWF had let him whip chairs into the crowd

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WatermelonGun posted:

we’re fantasy booking prison fights now. quarantine rules.

who dares step into the oildome? be a man, hogan

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

Nyla Rose becomes first women's wrestling champion to have short fiction published in Playboy.

I feel that Nyla, Cody and both Tonys have probably written erotic fan fictions.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

I feel like such a nerd for pointing this out but Akira Hokotu, Aja Kong, and Meiko Satomura are actual legends that worked for the WWE :shrug:

Aja was there for a hot minute but coward Vince could not handle her big dick energy

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I like big bitches who are not afraid of a bold colour scheme.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cody "Sound Decisions {"Check Out My Neck!"}" "The American Nightmare" "Rhodes" Runnels

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Rovert promised me a blood sacrifice of 20 Smackdown women/men. Why did he lie?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I don't think Mila wrote the Resident Evil movies. I'm not sure anyone wrote them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

Her husband wrote them which is really all you need to know

That's kinda sweet. Did President Wesker happen in the movies or videogames it all blurs together?