Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Phanatic posted:

Best Fantastic Four on screen is in Venture Bros.

Baron von Eevl posted:

that's the episode with the Grand Galactic Inquisitor so it gets extremely overshadowed. IGNORE ME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

SLOSifl posted:

Finlay owns and is right to tell him to gently caress off. Pardon my language.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I refer to that as the Bison rule. Same thing Raul Julia did for street fighter. He knew the movie was going to be rear end but his kids were really happy about it, so regardless of being sick, he hopped on and single handedly saved the movie from the garbage pit.

You gotta use every part of the bison.

spookykid has a new favorite as of 08:37 on Jan 11, 2024

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Armacham posted:

Dan Snyder's watchmen would be even worse than Zach Snyder's

Oh god all the leads are in their early teens and foot shots that would make Tarantino say "That's a little much."