Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Foxhound posted:

Here are some kickass bumper stickers:

I guess they are potentially :nws: (only words, no images) so I'll timg it.

gently caress OFF-WERE FULL is a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hey, what's the deal with all those comedy show tips? Where is the comedy in showing tips? THAT'S INSANE, I TELL YOU! Oh, look at this needle tip, isn't it funny? NO, IT ISN'T, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zuAWiNQfE

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Well, it's pretty obvious to me that planes need razor-sharp leading wing-edges to combat this giraffe menace.

gif is a bunch of pictures.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 16:36 on May 16, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I found this in a dollar shop in Sydney. Your guess is as good as mine.

Clearly should have been called 'Booty Surprise.'

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Now that's an Adventure Time game I want to play.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I know a guy, who looks almost exactly the same. But he's a singer-songwriter, so he had no problems with losing his virginity.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
While we're on the subject of British politics, I find this Telegraph article quite funny.

This article is funny because it says the same thing several times.

I've read the whole article, but its beginning in particular was very funny due to how much it says the same thing over and over again.

Three paragraphs of the same thing they had in the title. That's funny.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Something something disappoint you...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cakefool posted:

I can't understand how someone looks at a picture of Nigel Farage without wanting to invest 2 hours in smashing his face in with a rock, but I suppose I'm tainted by being a British voter.
I have to confess, I like his media persona in a way you like your uncle with dementia or a dog that keeps drinking water from the toilet. Every time I see his face I just can't help but smile.

The Manssier?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kheldarn posted:

Not exactly. If you look closly at the one on the right, you can see that it's a group of 4 digital style 8s that were printed on the sheet. You use something white to color over the parts you don't need for the numbers you want. I've seen signing like that in various stores here in the US.

From my experience, they only print an outline of eights and you can fill it in with a marker pen. The surface is also a bit like white board, so you can re-use those several times, which explains black marks outside the number.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gils posted:

at least I thought it was funny

But what about aluminium?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Is there a 'Rosemary's Baby' in there anywhere?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

WastedJoker posted:

gently caress you, haters :britain:

I hope Her Majesty holds on to the throne just for a tad longer, so it'd be possible to skip Charles altogether.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mfcrocker posted:

Only if Charles becomes king. If Charles dies before then, William drops wayyyy down the rankings.

Basically monarchies are loving stupid :shobon:

My plan was that by the time the Queen dies, Charles will be too old to care and will just pass it to William. That should work, right?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Yes!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just want to chime in and say that South Korea is hosed up just as much as Japan. China is getting there, too. Thank you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Istari posted:

Obviously. I thought the title was pretty self-explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ueiL10PUY

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I wonder if that means there are Japanese salarymen that are super into Tumblr because they think it represents mainstream America.

Not many Japanese actually know English or care about other cultures at all, so no.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It would be better with some text in the last panel.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

A masterpiece!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Z'Dar got off lightly.

What's happened to Jennifer Leann Carpenter?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The most popular British news website, ladies and gentlemen. :tipshat:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ElectricWizard posted:

From Hell, just outside Trondheim, Norway. They have a blues festival called Blues In Hell. And yes, they have had black metal shows there, although sadly no festivals.

Do they also have flying pigs there? Looks like just the place.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LoonShia posted:

Isn't that what actors wear during sex scenes?

I'm pretty sure they wear some type of skin-coloured patches.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Please, edit loss.jpg in, tia.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Scarf posted:

What's Bam Rop?

Misspelled 'bum rape'. :pervert:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Alter Ego posted:

But Obama isn't wearing the horse mask...

But he shakes your hand.
BOOM!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cleretic posted:

The greatest troll of or time has shown his hand. On the day of a new Smash Bros character reveal, this has been posted.

This isn't a hoax, this is actually the pic of the day. We're still not entirely sure what to make of it.

Rayman is evidently easier to make than a playable female assassin, though.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mind the walrus posted:

Smash Bros. is a game that takes a bunch of well-known (and some not well-known) Nintendo characters and lets you play as them in fights. In the last game they had two "third party" characters-- Sonic the Hedgehog from Sega and Solid Snake from Konami. In the upcoming game they've announced three third party characters so far-- Mega Man from Capcom, Sonic the Hedgehog from Sega, and Pac-Man from Namco. This past week it was announced on the official website that they were revealing a new character to the Smash Bros. franchise--not necessarily a third party character--this Monday, today.

Well just this morning they revealed a new third party "trophy" that you can collect in the single player mode-- the character Rayman from Ubi Soft. Not only is there no precedence for a Ubi Soft character in a Smash Bros. game but there is no precedence for third party trophies of non-playable characters either. Not only that but it makes no logistical sense for them to announce a trophy of a new third party character before the playable version of said character if said character is playable at all. So no one really knows what to make of this announcement other than maybe "someone dun goofed" and revealed the trophy before the character was revealed.

Christ proofreading that felt like I just drafted a loving legal document. Hope that clears it up!
:goonsay:

Thank you for your thorough explanation.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm comfortable identifying as dickbuttgender, but does it make me enigender, too? I mean, I still can describe dickbutt with words, but at the same time my gender is primarily based on an image.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Did you mean this link?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2442364/murder_as_joke_about_sperg_idiot_from_shitty_tv_show_backfires.html

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

karl fungus posted:

Considering the rigid gender roles enforced by Eastern Bloc societies, calling Papers Please transphobic is like saying Rome: Total War is racist for not having Native American units.

B-b-but it's not a real Eastern European country. It's like when people use an excuse of medieval warfare for excluding playable female warriors in a fantasy game. There was a perfect opportunity to show support to trans* community, but the developers ignored it and preferred to insult everyone. Please, read my LGBTQIAZV Doctor Who/House M.D. fanfic to get some perspective on the issue.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yuri is actually a Russian male name.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

uwaeve posted:

Business cat is goon-owned.

Which one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNhycX0XCJ0
(animated by Shmorky, actually)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXadNojNec

Why is business cat such a popular concept?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I didn't know Steve Atkinson was still alive.

E: Funny picure.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 13:09 on Jul 26, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

kinmik posted:

Clever girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6z7n5D04vc

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Shiver me timbers.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's a Polish name. Where's the funny?

E: oh, I see now. It's misspelled, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Scarf posted:

How many Poles does it take to drink a diet coke?

Two. One to send money back home from London, and one to spend all the money on księżycówka, get drunk and steal a coke from a local store.

• Locked thread