Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

So Math posted:

Day of the Tentacle?
Magicka, I think. I mean, it's a fun little game, but I can't imagine a single scenario in which you'd say, "I need to get ink of that!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I dunno, all I saw was &parkle7~.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

So is this supposed to be like Paula Deen when she was young or what

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Agreed. That's some goddamn art right there. I mean, it'll probably be perfect material for this thread in ten years, maybe a decade and a half, but until then? Doesn't fit in here at all.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Is there like some symbolism here that I'm missing? This just seems like a weird thing to have a huge giant back piece of.

Huge eye watching shirtless boys, dude in prison... you do the math.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
He wouldn't have made it anyway. Even without the tats, he's like the rapey, trenchcoaty version of Justin Timberlake, who hasn't been in vogue since the aughts

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Say Nothing posted:

Jesus Christ!

I dunno, this one is tacky as poo poo but it's kinda ballin in a Goku sort of way.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Not just one name, but NINE! High school buddies, apparently.

It's, uh, classy as hell, but at the same time, I can really appreciate the sentiment.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
She just picked up those wings so she could perfect her Harpy costume.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

I thought this was someone's bad attempt at Goatse Navel.

Don Gato posted:

I can't hate this, he looks so happy, like a redneck buddha :3:.
"Bubbha"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lord Frisk posted:

At least that pudgy, disgusting flipper will soon be claimed by diabetes.

Jesus, I thought that was someone's shoulder and upper arm or something at a glance.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

It took me a while to realize this wasn't a mugshot. Oh, it is! I was so sure that orange jersey was a prisoner's jumpsuit that when I noticed it wasn't, I jumped to the conclusion that these were just very enthusiastic selfies.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

I think I'm seeing the face wrong on this one, but if it isn't a :downs:ey face on a much more detailed body, than I don't want to see the face correctly.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The elusive neckbear.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Well, as long as he's happy...

I seriously thought the first photo was supposed to be "SAUSAGE" but the 'artist' misspelled it.

I know, I thought the exact same thing. drat, this poor motherfucker got a HUGE misspelled tattoo. Doesn't help that one of my bros used to get disproportionately excited about sausage biscuit breakfast sandwiches to the point where he probably would've gotten a Sausage tat, so my brain is kinda predisposed.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

jess posted:

My best friend's heroin addict younger sister started dating a tattoo artist. Let's take a look!

(boobs or butt?)

If you ever have to ask, the answer is always tramp stamp :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Sure, I thought so too at a glance. But the longer you look at it, the worse it gets. First it's like "Hmm, those lines are really, really crooked." And then you notice "South America has FAS." And then how there's no Antarctica. Or Australia. Or how Alaska is bigger than Asia, or Lake Michigan is the size of Japan.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

jess posted:

"Gino Dartnall - 24 years old - started tattooing his own face at 18"

I can't wait until he becomes a permanent golliwog caricature at 30.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
T... Tuggernaut?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Dogbrisket posted:

Not sure what's worse here that ink or her complexion.

She also seems to have a dewlap, so that might just be a tattooed frog.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Haruharuharuko posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Oh man at first I thought this was some kind of really lovely Moomins tattoo and the only reason I couldn't read the rest of the guy's ink was because it was in Finnish, but no.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

jess posted:

(I think that's supposed to be a bong, not a dong)

Not gonna lie, that's why my brain automatically read that fairly clear "Stoner Babe" as "Stoner Boner" at first.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

This summer, Nicolas Cage is... Dragula

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
That's the first time I've seen someone spell their name with both Latin and Cyrillic letters!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Well sure. Butter, in the right amounts, does tend to lead from life to death.

(I think Life + Death was what he was going for but iirc that's not really the kanji you wanna use for "life" in that context)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Antivehicular posted:

This one would be instantly redeemed if you covered up that dragon's sketchy-rear end smoke orb(?) with a basketball. You can't tell me that dude isn't going in hard for a monster dunk.
Not gonna lie, I like this.

"No it's like dude it's like a Wolfdog right except also a Pomeranian

yeah yeah my girl has a Pomeranian why you ask"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

1redflag posted:

Or the bubonic plague. Take your pick.

"Dude covered in lovely tattoos that make his symptoms a huge pain in the rear end to detect" woulda been a great episode of House :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zaphod42 posted:

Face tattoos are still pretty dumb though, especially just giant loving cursive letters across your face. :v:

Hey, there's a rich culture surrounding face tattoos. The Maori used them as a symbol of strength and accomplishment, the Japanese used it as a way to identify themselves as legitimate practitioners of certain civil professions or as a way to show their loyalty to dead clans, India has a rich culture of facial tattooing, and White Americans traditionally used it as a way to profess their undying fealty to The Clown.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

In AUG, small penis

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Oh, so this is the guy who made the creepy futanari pizza commercial.

e: apparently that's a gum commercial. Tells you how good that marketing move was, though, when the commercial is so weird that you don't even remember the product advertised.

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 08:32 on May 23, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Traxus IV posted:

That last one is literally out of a Dan Brown book, so you know it's high class.

That last one looks like a rainbow fruit roll-up!

Karma Monkey posted:

Art&Science / philosophy

I, uh, thought that was ARISTOCRAT :v:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Johnny Truant posted:

Wish I knew what his knuckles said...

I think it says 'HARD CORE' with some numbers, but honestly the fact that he put the Konami logo and then its weird Japanese pun name on his chest is more awkward. Imagine explaining that to a chick when--oh, who am I kidding.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Hail Fatan

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

A Boy and His Herb. posted:

Instead of bangers and mash
It's pingers and cash

What the gently caress does that even mean?

He's shunned the family tradition of cooking moonshine in favor of suckin' dicks for money.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
A book of scary stories targeted for little kids, yes :unsmigghh:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Of course this guy's fursona is a non-anthro bear.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ChairmanMeow posted:

I also originally saw utensils. I have no idea why

Yeah, I never woulda seen that. I saw forks, and then later two square holes for poo poo to leak out of.

I missed a great opportunity to get a tasteless tattoo photo a couple weeks ago. Some guy had a poorly-drawn Lincoln Motor Company logo, >, and then the Mitsubishi logo.

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Aug 7, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Latawnya the Naughty Horse 3, looking good

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

KiteAuraan posted:

It's the perfect goofball white guy who wants a mystical Japanese/Chinese character tattoo. If it's supposed to be kanji it can be read "ei", eternity, except it's usually combined with another kanji and just looks goofy. That's also if you use the onyomi or Chinese reading, which makes it hilarious that the background is some sort of Imperial Japanese flag thing.

lol I thought that was WATER on a huge rising sun :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Almost had my PCOS reaped again

• Locked thread