Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Ronaldo has insanely high T levels as evidenced by his striking bod

Messi has insanely low T levels as evidenced by Spanish court filings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
agreed, I just set a 1RM PR for deads

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
I am shooting for 3-3 with some good goals and a fight

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

El Hefe posted:

Luis Suarez never has and never will do anything wrong.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
tbf scoring goals when it matters and you need goals is cool and good and better than dropping in the 4 in a 4-1 and flexing with your shirt off

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

El Hefe posted:

Copa del Rey final is going to be in the Camp Nou after RM said no to playing in the Bernabeu.

Looks like they should call it.....

La Copa del Gay

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Xavi to Human Slavery FCAl Sadd FC for €10million for the next three years

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Nah Chicharito is

Doesn't mean he can't have her whenever he wants, such are the laws of the jungle

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
hrm, let's post evidence of what we are talking about

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Messi back out on the right is cool, I'm liking Barca's attack this season even if Ronaldo is the superior human

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

BWV posted:

that goal is insane.

Yeah, can you believe not one of those three defenders thought to dive in on him? Crazy.

(nice hit tho)

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Lladre posted:

Alba plays with passion. Sometimes it overwhelms him.

Alba, who has a completely different head and face from when he initially joined Bartha, is exhibiting aggressive behavior because of "passion," yes.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

African AIDS cum posted:

what a noncompetitive garbage league. merge this poo poo with the bundesliga and the spl

Yes

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Lol

http://screamer.deadspin.com/barcelona-are-unreal-right-now-1700734862/+billyhaisley

Good comment slap fight re subject verb agreement

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
UNGGGHHHHHHHHHH IM COMING

http://gfycat.com/DetailedGoldenIbex

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
ahah what the gently caress linesman

http://gfycat.com/OffbeatPiercingEelelephant

literally his entire (perfect) body is in an offside position

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
oh lol that was an own goal loving ahahah

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

rats off to ya posted:

isn't it onside if he's behind the ball?

he's in front of the ball too

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Turns out Ronald was actually happy after the goal, he's such an awesome guy

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

serious gaylord posted:

Jealously is a powerful illness.

Yup

It's like when I won all those POTM awards as soon as I started posting here, people just couldn't handle it and started lashing out. but I don't blame them as we're all flawed creatures in some way (except Ronald)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Suarez has never done anything wrong.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

He's a cool dude, not seeing a problem here.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Bale will go to City.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Cooper has a hosed up uneven face, he must have a meat hammer or some poo poo, that's my guess

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Mans posted:

lmao yeah i bet you're prettier tha him

Your dad thinks so

Ronaldo does look off lately. I hope its just fatigue and not ^that mug that's causing it.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
a post can be bad but true

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

El Hefe posted:

everytime Iniesta gets subbed off outside the Camp Nou he always gets an ovation

total class

he loving won spain the loving world cup, I would loving hope loving so, jeez

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

mackintosh posted:

Indeed. I'm really liking Sevilla. I hope they win the final and build on that going forward. La Liga could use a big four or five.

i believe in moyes

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Exactly. You can be a big club and not win anything. Like liverpool

Liverpool is a big club like Michael Jackson is a big star.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
they still have pep

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
wait this is actually happening? lol

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Messi is naturally better on the right, Pep ran off Zlatan because Pep is some fail and those GOAT Barca teams could have been even better.

I'm just glad the world got another chance for this due to Enrique not being a monumental bitch and Suarez biting some dudes.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
drat the Sevilla boys don't give a crud, do they?

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
hrm since there's no more champions league final thread, can we talk about barcelona in here still?

They will probably win

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

not not luvd posted:

find it funny that people keep asking that / trying to belittle what pep managed

idk why people are so obsessed with trying to make out he's not a great manager

the fact that this is your response to Jose's question actually proves his point, nice work :thumbsup:

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

not not luvd posted:

i literally couldn't care less about anything you post sorry

that's cool man

But you do realize that Pep has made bayern demonstrably worse in Europe and his better finishes in the league are the result of Bayern's financial muscle and literally buying the best player from their best competition every season? Now that he's blown out a ton of his staff and Enrique is about to duplicate his signature achievement I think it's a bit easier to say "rich teams good" than "Pep is one of the greatest"

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

tbp posted:

i dont think when evaluating a manager the style that they play really matters. mourinho is one of the best ever and his teams are insanely fail. also why do ppl forget that barca was bad the season before pep started managing them, surely if "just letting messi/henry/etoo do their thing" was so easy than riijkaard would never have gotten fired in the first place. getting rid of ronaldinho was an insanely bold move i think considering hewas the face of the club, and messi was nowhere near best of all time status when pep started. those are big things i think

those are all big things that were good but you could make the same kind of arguments about Luis Enrique stuffing the best player in the world out on the right, bringing in a biter, moving away from the "signature" style of play, etc. and no one is saying he's a GOAT.

Pep is a good manager but he's no GOAT. My point is that you'd be laughed out of the room if you suggested Luis could be one after a win tomorrow, yet Pep is considered one.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
I'm still amazed that Neymar has turned out to be the real deal. I would have bet a lot of money he would have been a bust and gay or something.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

BWV posted:

Messi refused a man of the match award because he scored a penalty and unlike other "great" players finds scoring from a penalty to be distasteful and gaudy

He was acting on the advice of his tax advisors who suggested he avoid accruing any more awards during this reporting period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Why funny?

• Locked thread