Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hate you fuckers for talking about this game and making me get it.

I can't stop playing. I need to get more cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Goddamn I missed it. :(

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The KOTR thing sucks. I wish I hadn't started one.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I've only got one super rare and it's Naomi. It's nice and all but I really need a regular wrestler one since I've maxed my top ones and can't improve anymore.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's pretty silly to cheat at this game since it's pretty easy and you have unlimited fights.

But if I had a super rare Xavier Woods or Ryder card I'd do it to be constantly amused at them beating people like Hogan, HHH, Ultimate Warrior, etc.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Paige was added? I'll start playing again!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hey if you play 17,500 games you get an epic Paige!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Swagger Dagger posted:

I just played a guy in Supercard who sent out Pro UR Big Show, Pro SR Big Show, and Pro R Big Show.

It's dedication to craft like that that I really appreciate.

Poor guy probably doesn't want to do that but has no choice.

Like I have two Cenas in my deck right now. :negative:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jayou posted:

The "WWE2k15 Gameplay Trailer" is up on IGN...

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/09/22/wwe-2k15-first-official-gameplay-trailer

No hints of NXT in the gameplay trailer - So Im guessing a second trailer will be on the show tonight? Otherwise the Next Generation thing doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Though as always with WWE, I am prepare to be disappointed.

I liked the crowd doing the YES! arm movement with Bryan. Hopefully there's more of that during actual matches.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope someone makes a story involving Sami and Generico.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Someone should create John Cena in career mode and always win and always use the 5 moves of doom and see if it gets you a mega push.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

Lenny "Sparkle Hoss" Twilight

The Black Man Eliminator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9wOBAyQHQ

Oh man, if your CAWs show up in your friends games there is so much potential there.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like that this implies they took the time to photoreference all the wrestlers without shirts, even if they always wear one.

Maybe that explains why they couldn't get the divas in CAWs!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I didn't know they were adding superpowers to the game. Didn't think Punk would take telekinesis though.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This game sounds like a trainwreck.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

UndergroundHero posted:

It gets stuck on the ring with Triple H standing there and Punk lying down

Working as intended.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Player 1! Player 1!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Delsaber posted:

> You have become friends with John Cena!

> John Cena will now DIE FOR YOU

That's not realistic at all.

>You have become friends with John Cena!

>You will now job for John Cena!

>John Cena will never save or support you!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hahaha, not even as DLC? That's really bad.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

pressedbunny posted:

Don't preorder this poo poo. Ever. Preordering does not benefit you in any way. It only guarantees you get to pay full price for a product that, as far as you or anybody else knows, is sub-par to downright turd. Shops are not going to run out of stock. PS. And Live aren't going to suddenly pull the download at midnight of day 1. You have nothing to lose by waiting at least three or four days for reviews to come out. Preorders only exist to serve the publisher and perpetuate half-arsed development cycles.

On the other hand, if you're a Gamer's Club member at Best Buy, they give you 20% off new games and a lot of times give you a $10 reward certificate if you do preorder, so you're essentially paying $38 for a new game and getting it on release. Then if you decide to trade it in, you can usually get around $30 or $35 dollars for it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

super macho dude posted:

Create-a-finisher was never that good

Sorry you didn't like stringing together low blows in varying speeds.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hey, for everyone like me who wanted to wait, WWE 2k16 is gonna be $30 at Best Buy over the Black Friday weekend. Amazon also usually will sell it at the same price sometime during Black Friday week.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The knockouts in UFC 2 are unreal sometimes

That's a hell of a sell right there.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Those are some ugly graphics.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Sometimes I think "hey I should check out the new WWE game when it comes out" and then I come here and remember that haha nevermind there's Kevin Owens hanging from a briefcase and staring off into the distance like he just remembered something terrible he did in junior high.

I'm Dean Ambrose standing in the corner like I'm in the ending of the Blair Witch Project.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The tension, the drama! This is electric.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena so powerful he can awaken the dead :swoon:

Holy poo poo

holy poo poo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

For the real experience you need to spend a couple hours getting a show ready, but then Vince tears up the script at the last moment and then you have no control over what happens at all.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The 4 way ladder match was one of the funniest drat things ever. Everyone just jumping for the title from all over the place, with Steiner making impossible jumps because he's not normal. Dakota not knowing how to use finishers but playing defense to keep anyone else from winning. The continuous terrible Stone Cold impressions. Creed and I think Cole knowing the whole Basic Thuganomics song. Basic Chuganomics. And Dakota winning it all despite really not knowing how to play the game.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Stunning graphics

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

30 men will enter MY rear end

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Raw is still the best where you could drop heavy objects on people backstage

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'd actually trust EA more than 2k to make a good game, but not by much.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

ea's locking all normal creation suite stuff behind microtransactions will suck rear end

I only play Madden but they don't lock any franchise or create a player stuff behind paywalls. And I don't touch their card poo poo, so their microtransactions aren't intrusive if I just want to play the game in different modes.

2k will lock anything and everything behind microtransactions in every part of the game.

You know a company is bad when EA actually has less intrusive microtransactions.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was a good stream. The AI can't figure out how to win tag matches.

Drew twerking against the turnbuckle for like a minute since the animation for Corbin getting up didn't play.

Owens being thrown through the ropes.

The triple threat tag match being impossible to finish when characters glitched into the audience.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah I about pissed myself laughing at Drew's twerking.

Timestamp for you all, but I highly recommend watching the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcMsRh8SD1Y&t=2760s

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gamepass rules

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I remember my friend made a CAW that was pretty much only low blows and it was so annoying fighting him. But also very funny

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I loved the Raw games for all the entrance thing and goofy poo poo you could do like dropping anvils or whatever on people backstage.

Too bad the wrestling part of them sucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Corzaa posted:

Nothing will ever be as bad as 2K20 myrise boiling down to “Wrestling is stupid and you’re a geek.”

Folks...