Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

my new dog posted:

Something is the gently caress with the PSN...... i have ps+ but, YOU, battlefield, are telling me I DONT? HAhaa, you are but a software. i am flesh and bone, universe made thinking. my ancestors killed so i could live today. But. No. Cant even get in the PS store.

i am he

Classicist posted:

my whole outlook turned around when i showed my son this rap. now he pays the bills and eats vegetables, something i never thought i'd see a teen do.

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

classicist is a real good poster

hes a treasure. i miss him.

i am he

i am he

unsticky this thread please

i am he

WetNightmare posted:

gecko man he's pissed - man turns into "harmless" gecko when mad

i am he

Classicist posted:

i regularly take my best gal to games at the local park. seems like wholesome fun at first, but i've got kissing on the mind.

i am he

Siluvayne posted:

the weed farmers took my pony, when they built their farm on my family's land. her name was princess, and they fed her dank buds until she loved them more than me.

i am he

Bo-Pepper posted:

this thread that's not from this forum but click the link it's a funny link to click and subsequently read

hahaha

i am he

A Spider Covets posted:

idk why, this thread just makes me laugh really hard

ectral is really great. i think that was his first thread too?

i am he

slumpy thread titles

i am he

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

It's easy to call the EU itself kinda stupid, and it is. But it's also designed largely for "young adults" and to evangelize the brand. Even when I was a teen I knew some or most of the books were bad (The Crystal Star, one of the most boring books I've ever read), but some of it was fun at the time. The plot to Darksaber is ridiculous, and then there's Bossk's coming-of-age story where he has to eat his dad because he's too old. Crazy bounty hunters are essentially the coolest thing about the setting other than Jedi.

The really dumb poo poo comes from the people who can't let it go and instead make it part of their ego. At the shallow end, people don't realize that the supposedly "best" stuff (Thrawn trilogy) is just as dumb as anything. It took like five posts in this thread for someone to tear Thrawn apart, but I don't know how many years in a row I would hear someone say they should film that crap. At the deep end, "childhoods" are "destroyed" when a studio announces they are not following the plot of 200 really lovely tie-in books and comics.

Probably the only really good things to come out of the "EU" are a small handful of video games. As far as I know that's basically:

-KOTOR 1 and patched KOTOR 2
-Battlefront 2
-The Jedi Knight Series (Academy still has an active lightsaber duel server population)
-X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter
-Lego STAR WARS, still by far the best Lego game, for whatever that's worth
-The first level of The Force Unleashed, after that the game becomes progressively less fun
-Some people like Republic Commando, I thought it was poo poo

...And that's about it.

GEExCEE posted:

GEREECE: My man... I am going to need to borrow some Euros... hook a brother up

GERMANY: UM, this is obviously retarde.d. poo poo for babies New star wars sucks but the games are good\

i am he

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3692014

i am he

reminds me of the baby banker meme'

e; or maybe it was baby in a business suit

i am he fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Feb 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

[walking into fbook headquarters] ZEN DUDEGUY: Listen up, Fuckerberg... there are only gonna be two genders: me sucking your dick, and you hitting the floor

• Locked thread