Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I was going to write some words about sydney fc but this picture says it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

dsriggs posted:

National Premier League Semi-Finals:

Bonnyrigg White Eagles (NSW) 1 - 0 Palm Beach (Qld)
South Melbourne (Vic) 1 - 2 North-Eastern Metrostars (SA)

Final will be held next weekend in Sydney.

I should attend this and sing terry mcflynn songs for 90 minutes.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

so according to Al Hilal fans on twitter im a wsw fan. I've been sending them this picture but they just don't get it.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Alex_R posted:

So if you are a full member of the Allianz stadium does that mean you can watch all codes throughout the year?

you also get access to their gym.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

i'm disappointed roarcelona hasn't chimed in on this thread.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

MiniSune posted:

Watched the remainder of the RL test, flicked over saw score and it seems about right.

FFA cup is our only chance of silver, there is no fairytale this year.

Edit: There is no hard drive big enough to store "Mariners poo poo Penalties.MP4"

No tears, Bridge fell for that trap as well.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

Tongues is an irl tongue drinking beer, this is now canon

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

WSW away was fun. Can't wait for the next game in February.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Joining the going to melbourne bandwagon.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Mustafa posted:

City are going to finish dead bottom, they are scraping a barrel full of poo poo

They have a big challenge from roar, newcastle, wsw and CCM for the spoon.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

will never stop being true

I also like how WSW casual group north gate is now organising events.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

iajanus posted:

I knew Liverpool were having a poo poo year but it's really showing considering the drop in quality of city they're playing in this time round...

don't care, got tickets to see Citeh madrid and roma in melbourne. Will attend some melbourne goon things.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

So i'll tell you a little secret. Me and Bog Chef started this a while ago after realising north korea was going to play in sydney. We got several goons (and I convinced several SFC and some WSW fans) together and made a banner and attended the game.

even with torrential rain we all jumped at the front and had fun singing stupid poo poo. I had convinced some other MV and MC fans to do this down in melbourne, shipped them my banner with a JF. While they had their shenanigans we had the BBC and foxsports come interview us at a pub while we watched the game (and me as the pyongyang ultras top boy)

This has to be the most fun pisstake I have ever done, and it's still not over. Bog Chef and I are going to travel to canberra to support the glorious nation of North Korea. To me Asia Cup has been freaking awesome :D

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

Ahahaha, that's amazing. I saw myself on the highlights reel at the game last night, and we were watching the MV lads at the other end going nuts with the banner all night. Got loads of support up with them too, ended up looking like a couple of hundred dudes in the DPRK active section

Also I now have Adam Peacocks mobile number :D

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

You can't actually see the guy holding the flasg in that shot but he looked like a goony bearded guy

his name is scouse_roar on twitter, he tries to act like a goon but still hasn't paid his :10bux:. Also I was in Canberra actually supporting North Korea.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

roarcelona posted:

I resemble that remark

Ohh god I am going to give you so much poo poo now.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

roarcelona posted:

So what's changed

I'll give you that.

Anyways back on topic, I've got tickets to the 26th semi final in sydney. Should I bother going?

Also shots fired by CCM

dj_pain fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jan 20, 2015

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Shmoses posted:

I stood up and screamed WHAT at the TV

I did the same and woke up the kids.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Follow the team that has the best marquees and the best jimmy rustling supporters
Sydney FC

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

MiniSune posted:

Every year this is said. Every year it keeps not happening. Eventually it will sink in.

we're bringing enough arnie bucks to buy the club!

*arnie bucks can not be used to pay players or staff*

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I ended up in kellys last night (pub in newtown) ended up watching the pens with randoms and when UAE won it we all celebrated. I'm amazed the asia cup is actually getting to random people.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

best gosford away game I've ever been on!

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

YESSS!!! asia cup final here I come!

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

we are number, say we are number one! (I shouldn't tipsy post)

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

MiniSune posted:

Yeah the Capo thing makes one wonder.

And for average crowds, yeah sure they are your best seasons, mind you not much growth since the Red and black menace turned up. But I didn't say crowds, I said Cove.

The Cove aint as big as it used to be, it no longer spills out the sides and packs the northern end like it once did. You notice it as travelling fan to Allianz, you see it on TV, and you definitely see the drop in numbers when the Cove come up here to Sea Bogan Central (where we look forward to your patronage when you retire up here).

Splits happen (gently caress the Mariners support have splitted themselves to almost non-existence), and it's sad a lot of people bailed on the original leaders the Cove.

Who say's we've bailed on them? Life changes and they just can't do everything every single game. Even tho he lives in another country Adnar will always be the leader the cove.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I like the part were seb hassett had to write this.

Also I didnt even know this

smh posted:

Corica himself has graduated from the Sydney's youth coach to being Graham Arnold's full-time assistant after Rado Vidosic left the club.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I wished you changed the cover photo of it so more people would of fallen for it.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

I watched the game last night on replay and let me tell you, gently caress SEB RYALL IM MAD AS HELL

http://gfycat.com/HotDiscreteDipper

reddit has been fun with this, everyone is sooo mad at me for being on seb ryall's side.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

MOTHERFUCKER

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

just want to check in to tell everyone I haven't died from alcohol poisoning yet.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Ohhhh lol this is great!

p.s got tickets to the GF, flight booked and im off to melbourne.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Adnar posted:

loving pumped and can not get any work done this week

When are you flying out? We are going to have to get rekt on sunday.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Adnar posted:

Leave Manila Friday night and end up in Melb Sat night.

Are you on the bus?

nah I decided against it as I want to hang out with some melbourne goons. Drinkies on sat night then?

Also this is amazing

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Paging roarcelona to this thread.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Shmoses posted:

Is roarcelona scouse_roar or do I misremember that?

yes he is that person.

:edit: This is a gif that just keeps on giving

dj_pain fucked around with this message at 05:25 on May 14, 2015

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

I would like to thank my wife for making this of me.

I should of left her in melbourne.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

The good news you will be able to repurpose it for origin!

can't. Im your typical old school wog who would prefer to go sit in 7 degree weather and watch sydney united play while eating pumpkin seeds than watch rugby league :colbert:

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Adnar posted:

We already let him go first!

we wouldn't offer him a senior contract like CCM would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Remember guys, Eurosnobs are people too

• Locked thread