Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad, speaking to a man who lost half his skull to cancer: Yeah so you know, Hellblade is actually quite deep and hang on a minute. This guy doesn't want me to stand here haha. So you can do combos on the enemy like this and - okay well I missed that one but. Anyway the little glowy things on the minimap tell me exactly where to go next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Don’t act coy you simpering retard. If there’s something you want to say, spit it out.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(in slow southern drawl) Oppai, desu ne.

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

judge doom at the climax of roger rabbit but he's explaining undertale lore instead of how he talked when he killed eddie valiant's brother

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

you can make fun of me for seriousposting about Waypoint but don't loving imply I like patrick

Wormskull posted:

*backs off, startled*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA&t=102s

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Clearly I remember

Picking on the boy

Seemed a harmless little gently caress

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gnashed his teeth and covered his eyes from the ladies clothed breast, how could I forget

Patrick kleptik proves himself better than the rapist 50 yo men who own vice by bwing a 35 yo man who blushes and averts his eyes away feom fully clothed japanese women.

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Brad talking poo poo about Anthem is pretty awesome considering you can hear the mental self-defense mechanisms churning in real time to make sure he isn't also poo poo talking Destiny.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I love when the big man laughs to himself after spouting some obscure, usually made up, fact he read on ResetEra.

"Apparently they're straight up going to add Transformers to Anthem, wahaha."

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

me w/ zoomed dark souls monocle observing neon green guy fatrolling around in a swamp with smough armor and a 4-pronged plow like im werner herzog: Here we see one without any of lifes advantages. Yet even this most pitiful specimen would tell you ze game is fair

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

... Oh my God. I just realized something. The goalposts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers.

Twould be amaze balls if Zach de la rocha was shouting this over a sweet tom morello riff

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

as a human carrot, i think pat knows the metaphor a little better than you

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao Deacon St. John

In Training posted:

Deacon St. John

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that sounds like a male stripper

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*finds myself surrounded by cholo fifa gamers and a bunch of madden players* uhhhhh haha uh hey guys :v: So how about that Fallout 68 1/3 huh? Lmfao. Yeah crazy poo poo. Brad Bluemaker makes some good points but he was a bit off on Gears ... what are they up to these days 12? Lmao. Bring me a shrubbery! Haha. But just kidding but for real how’s it going.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the character creation in dragons dogma is so good

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I made a goth bimbo assassin

lmao hell yeah

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Diehard gb phreakers think Jeff playing a Garfield game once every 9 weeks while saying "What in the.. what! This game is my rear end!" shaking his head at the camera while Brad falls asleep and Ben laughs like a grandma witch is epic tier content and will carve your rear end up for not loving every second of it.

ArfJason posted:

Finding epic lel garfield poo poo funny should put you in the stunned phase for a fatality

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://twitter.com/DirtyEffinHippy/status/1389648906896744451?s=20

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

John Romero posted:

vinny brad and alex gone

...Yeah. I just said that you dumb bitch.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

timeless, lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!