Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Whats freins tally at right now? 2-0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I saw this movie already was pretty good.

worth a rewatch

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Stay safe diaper ninja.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

im pooping! posted:

i watched first blood 2 days ago and was really surprised when i learned the body count was 1

i mean i was paying attention to the movie and i know it isnt nearly as violent as the other ones in the series but i didnt actually realize only 1 person dies in the entire movie until i read it on imdb

Wow I thought he killed like the whole town of oinkers.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Laughing Man posted:

Dorner is getting a new angel...

Everytime a cop is shot a dorner gets his wings.

im pooping! posted:

also sherrif teasle is a korean war vet, hes got a silver star, purple heart, and distinguished service medal in his office

apparently its a big plot point in the book

Lol wow.

ALso yeah teh dude that died in first blood was pretty much trying to murder someone for no good reason so he deserved it.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

old dog child posted:

My roommate used to borrow my hosed up looking car for work and over six months he was pulled over 3 times. I've had it since 2008 and only been pulled over once. Guess what he is~~~

One of my friends got pulled over all the time in a heavily white area when he drove a car. Second he got a pickup truck and started driving that around it dropped dramatically.

What I'm trying to say is get a pickup truck like a workin man.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Is diaper sniper still safe?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
can't scoop this poop!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Lazyfire posted:

It's possible that MilSim pretend clever Slav outwited a bunch of guys who learned how to be soldiers by watching The Marine a couple dozen times.

Hes probably already in Canada with Dorner having a beer up at their cabin laughing it up as they party with the MH370 passengers.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Baracula posted:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/officers_injured_eric_frein_ma.html

so are the police actually just playing in the woods

e: 2 cops fall from a tree, need 2 helicopters and an ambulance to rescue them

FogHelmut posted:

truthfully the injuries to these cops will be added to the charges to sniperman

Look, up in that tree!
It's a diaper!
It's a Rook!
No, it's Sniperman!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ork of Fiction posted:

Dooks Proving Hazardous to Police Reputation (AP)

Dookies of Hazard

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Alas Boobylon posted:

Day 30 OCT-7th (?)

Food supplies running low, when we found his stockpile the first man on it, a rookie private, immediately tore into the tuna can with his teeth, cracking four of them. The sergeants pulled him off, wailing, in a scrum. Not to help him, no, to do exactly the same thing. We didn't have can openers, that went towards the Rook. Every half sane man left thinks this exact thought. No one says anything. It doesn't matter anymore.

At first we thought the diapers were his. Well, that's what the dick sucking politicos tried to convince us anyway, convince themselves. But Frein doesn't need to poop. He doesn't need to do anything, but kill cops. Kill fat cops, fat baby fat goo goo cops. The diapers were for us. Every man that walked off on his own to poo poo disappeared. Same with groups. We'd lose contact with squads on opposite sides of the forest at the same time. "Maybe they left, maybe they got out." But we all knew, there was no way out of this forest. Frein was the forest, and the diapers were for us. lovely lovely poo cop diapers.

Those that wear the diapers, live, those that don't... But I don't care anymore, I'm already dead. I don't remember when I died. Was it when the chief locked himself in the Rook, furiously masturbating as he doused himself in gasoline? Or when we received the last broadcast from the outside world, from John MacPhareus at Utica 103.1, "fucken cops, die piglets lol." Even if we got out, there's no going back. Every time I close my eyes I see soiled diapers as involuntarily as I poo poo in them. Frein has won. I love my diapers.

I want this to be true.

orangesampson posted:

Authorities believe they have spotted Frein from a distance, but the rough terrain made it impossible to get to him.

Rough Terrain is the rooks enemy.
Rough terrain, won't restrain the Frein.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Oct 5, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cream_Filling posted:

not necessarily they could have a firefight with each other

I honestly am expecting this to happen. More cops will die from falling out of trees and friendly fire than from frein.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

PoconoHermit posted:

Top left. I ain't sayin which one is me but I'm not the black dude or the girl.

Is that... Zimmerman!????

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

loving owned by a comedian. Shameful display news casters.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
What if he crashed his car on purpose and had someone pick him up and they drove to Mexico while these idiots endlessly combed the woods for him.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Corey Plumper posted:

You ain't gonna find him by the side of the road what are all those groups of cops doing

lol not doing actual work. Y'know like cops normally do.

Holy poo poo this town is going to be bankrupt from sheer stupidity soon. All because their piggies are a little butt hurt about being shot. You would never see this if it was anyone but a cop / politician of some high standing.

This is PA right? Welp there goes the plow winter budget for the next 10 years. Wonder if the rook comes with a tactical dozer to move snow / bullet riddled civilian corpses.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Dear god, give us more Friens.
My disgust I cannot restrain.
For these pigs need to be stuck.
Good god, they do not give a gently caress!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

fyodor posted:

Comin up on the one month anniversary, right? Is that the wood, metal or precious gemstone anniversary? I forget.

Going with woods here.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

A Stupid Baby posted:

I can't believe you morons are hero-worshiping some murderous thug for forcing the police to spend millions of dollars looking for him in this economic climate where old people are dying 10-20 years earlier than they need to because medical costs have ballooned and Medicaid doesn't cover poo poo anymore.

If menboys like Frein didn't exist then maybe we wouldn't need to spend money on the Rook and could instead spend it on making sure kids could have meaningful memories of their great-grandparents.

So you'd have us buy rooks to carry around kid's dying, senile, great grandparents?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

FRINGE posted:

They havent failed, they are just preparing for even greater heroics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewbx2wQxqXo

I love how comically fat they look in this video.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

do you think these cops are boning each other out in the woods? debate+discuss

These guys can't find one guy what are the odds they can find each other's assholes?

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Oct 11, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

PoconoHermit posted:

Watch this and discuss it, you shitbirds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2AjZfDR9Y

Diapers vs Fat guys in body armor that doesn't fit them.

He definitely won by style.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TBF I think Diaper Sniper would prefer [video type="youtube"]EAwWPadFsOA[/video

Holy poo poo though I can't believe they're still looking.

If this had been a civilian they'd just shrug into ff and given up 3 minutes into the investigation.

What was the tally at money spent on this last at? 28 Million dollars?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

frein finder needs to be in the op

also i wish there was a :frein: emote that combined the sniper and pooping emotes

:synpa: + :shrek: a match made in heaven.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

not to complain too much, but I'd like it more if the sniper pooped while firing.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

VanSandman posted:

Realtalk this dude is in like Ohio or something by now isn't he.

Dude is long gone or dead in a tree.

Lazyfire posted:

If you were wondering how much it costs per week to find this guy turns out it is a supposed $1.1 million.

I loving love the dismissing tone the article summary at the top holds towards this entire thing:

I'd ask how many cops would be out looking for a guy who killed a black person but then I realized they wouldn't need to send any out because the killer would just be back on patrol duty the next day.

Lol exactly. If this guy shot up like 10 civillians and was on the loose. We wouldn't see this kind of manhunt.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jonny 290 posted:

we're starting to get into db cooper territory here i think

Lol I think they gave up looking for cooper a week in.

Shoehead posted:

Yeah this guy is going to run a red light one day in like Nevada or something in a few years. These cops will still be in the woods.

Was the campsite he had to ditch stuff at the last time they found a trace of him? They only found it cos he turned on his fuckin phone like an idiot.
lol that's hilarious.

This guy is the gift that keeps giving. I hope he bankrupts the force and they have to do drastic cutbacks.

E:

Nm they'll just take it out of the schools and healthcare.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Welp time for a good old police smash n grab of everyone's home and properties.

GOTTA PROTECT THOSE CIVVIES FROM THE BAD GUY.

Pop a few more diaper sniper.

Jonny 290 posted:

what if gbs 2.0 really has gained the power to keep poverty ghosts and diaper snipers safe

we wield the future

May diaper sniper stay safe forever.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Oct 19, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jonny 290 posted:

duuuuude is there a rookboat

Yes lol

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hellsau posted:

Oh come the gently caress on you can't just spray paint something black and sell it to dumbshit police departments for big money. Where is the obnoxiously large logo?

probably on the bottom of the boat. SO when the cops saw it they were like "YEAHH THATS COOL!"

They were totally imagining them speeding up to 180mph jumping a ramp and crushing the bad guys. With a giant cop logo being the last thing they see.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

See? Frein is a hero.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I also think that the cops shouldn't get paid if they don't find him.

You would never see a manhunt like this for a normal civilian's killer.

The guy could have killed a bus full of kids and the cops would have given up weeks ago.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Stay safe diaper sniper.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Yivgev posted:

they should just start carpet bombing the poconos with B-52s like they did in vietnam

Nah sure we got plenty of agent orange left to kill the plantlife off.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

FRINGE posted:

Theyre actually making it again and trying to re-brand it as a product for modern farming.

http://www.ibtimes.com/farming-groups-supporting-dows-agent-orange-corn-have-financial-and-executive-backing-agricultural

Well fantastic. Cancer for everyone!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

what if they never catch the diaper sniper and he has planned an escape out of the country already through the help of his milsim buddies?

we can only hope

stay safe diaper sniper, you are a true patriot and saint

Dude when they said there was a shooting in Canada I thought of the diaper sniper for a second.

But nah, he wouldn't shoot a guy in a kilt. Diaper sniper only thirsts for corrupt cops.

I hope hes like in Hawaii already.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

if this dude seriously pulls this off i'm gonna loving flip

i mean this guy has been going at it for over a month now; he obviously has a very deliberate plan and probably has tons of caches if he really planned this for YEARS.

he intends to survive this poo poo, obviously

the fact hes got mud on his face like in the predator owns so loving hard

"mud"

Nonsense posted:

because cops are a gang

Funded by the government. So they have pretty much an unlimited budget.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 24, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4ll94hN_E
this should be the BGM for this thread.

stay stafe diaper sniper

:shrek: :synpa:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Alas Boobylon posted:

i went to a rotissiere chicken place today and there were eight cops in heavy hevlar occupying two tables chowing down just obliterating chickens and they werent fatties either they could have stomped an entire projects worth of trayvons and im really glad none of them were in line or holding the door for me or something cause if they had been like, "sup" i would have been like "TOO BAD ABOUT ALL THESE DEAD COPS LATELY AND TERRORISTS SHOOTING SOLDIERS AND COPS HAHA SORRY DIDNT MEAN TOO LAUGH ITS JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL ME

lol like they'd hold the door for you.

They'd most likely get in your way and make you accidentally touch them and then beat you to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I understand why Halloween was canceled now. Too many kids would be dressed up as their heroes and could be shot by mistake.

Their hero being Eric Frein of course and not filthy pigmen.

VendaGoat posted:

I hear Frein traveled through a portal to Narnia and sniped Mr. Tumnus, hitched a ride back through history, cucked Adam and brought forth original sin, before traveling forward to Ford's Theater, sniping Lincoln and finishing it all off with rigging the elections that put Obama in office.

:bustem:

You forgot Kennedy and the grassy knoll.

• Locked thread