Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The "postcount means something" meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the "us versus them" meme

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kimsemus posted:

One of SCT's ilk was re-invited to the guild, made GM and I was promptly kicked.

No good deed goes unpunished.This was probably a combination of people just talking to him and him getting revenge for my hard stance against anyone associating with BFM. He didn't bother to contact me or hear my side of course. Didn't respond to my tells either, so final vengeance is theirs I guess.

With that though, many of the remaining PVPers are discussing leaving, joining pirate faction, or forming our own guild/joining another guild. Stay tuned to this thread.

bueno

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Carebears: luring kids and getting angry at PVPing since who cares

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

:ssh: there are plenty of people like this in other goon guilds besides Goon Squad

are you for real

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

apseudonym posted:

Goon Squad should just be renamed to :regd08:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

LegionAreI posted:

Can one of you fine stable normal gentlemen please explain to me why these types of competitive sandbox games attract the most insufferable goddamn autists who are seemingly bent on making everyone around them miserable? I swear to god, I met more chill goons playing loving minecraft.

Please understand that for every pedo defender, alpha shitlord, and sperg emperor that show up creating cringe-inducing embarrassment comedy for you all to enjoy, there are probably 50 of us who at least mildly enjoy this terrible game and would like to have some sort of fairly large group that doesn't all loving hate each other. We would probably like to do silly poo poo like that cart blockade (that people seem to have loving ignored completely in order to sperg over fishing some more) and have fun in the game without having to be king turd of poopsock mountain in order to get anywhere.

I really had high hopes we'd be able to pull it around for next week but what's the point of doing anything when the guild is so fractured and the people who might have had a chance to catherd line idiots like me around get burnt out over stupid drama or kicked from the main guild. So we're not getting a castle probably - it's a little disappointing since we had a strong start but oh well!

Here's a hint: the entire key to get a lot of non-sperglord goons to actually do anything organized in a game is to make it fun. People will do a lot of dumb poo poo if they can get some laughs out of it and enjoy themselves with people they kinda know on the internet. Most people could give half a poo poo about drama if they have fun things to do.

Those of you who are actually organizing things that are fun, thank you - the naked run looks like a lot of fun (cross guild even!) and I hope people can make it.

For the others - I hope you realize that actual, physical yelling at each other about fishing in a terrible korean game is something that's really a little silly.

The game is terrible and I'm here for the drama

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The guild game here has reached the point where it could be compared to Europe circa the assassination of Franz Ferdinand

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Khako posted:

tip tip tip tip, let's kill all the goons who splintered and turn our back on the only ally Wicked. That will be a good idea. I'm not going to kill any of you on sight but will defend myself.

kill them all

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Clearly, the best option is to destroy all fishermen.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Holyshoot posted:

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2ld1bb/why_hasnt_nekrage_been_banned/

So apparently nekrage is still being an idiot and getting poo poo on. Also he apparently paid 600 bucks for this logo for his guild.

Doesn't surprise me though as he spent $300 for a trademark when I registered his name as a domain name and forwarded it to meat spin. I still own the domain name and it's still going to meat spin.

lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The great goonfucker v/s fishfucker wars is coming

Eonwe posted:

here is my go at it

Carol Pizzamom posted:

am i doing this right. helk;p

nice

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Malakesh posted:

There he is! I was waiting for this post. You really are as clueless as I thought you were. Apparently I got you kicked out of goon community's now. This is funny considering I have done no such thing and I don't even have an active subscription in eve. I am just voicing my distaste for a person who clearly has a complete disregard for other people's goals or wishes. Which apparently is a big no no unless you are in imp zone. You keep fighting the "good" fight. You did what you wanted to in a leadership position and then acted non chalantly like you did nothing rather than owning up to the fact that you were being a douuche. That is why you got kicked out and that is why you are still being hosed with. It's really funny that whenever someone voices opposition towards you, you immediately take the stance of "oh they must be a pedo apologist." A rational person would have realized that they might have done something wrong at this point and own up to it. I guess we can't expect that from a person who has literally done the online equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum.

lol youre still defending the fishfuckers (and actual goonfuckers) because youre mentally ill

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Petitioning to wordfilter fishermen and related words to fishfuckers, not only here but in the offsite as well

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

:cripes:

Why do you dumb fucks keep falling on your swords for BFM?

Just quit loving playing with him and defending him this isn't hard.

Jeffraider and Lewtt you're morons.

They chose their hill to die on, and it is in Iceland

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Malakesh posted:

This made me lol at work. I am so behind on this thread!

Edit: Guess we'll just have to let bygoons be bygoons and sweep it all under the rug like that wonderful gif.

You and the pedos wish could do so, bitch

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Malakesh posted:

I seem to still crash every once in a while from it. usually in the form of ctd.

I wish you were tp have a crash irl, with a speeding car

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

"I will go to the archeage thread, write something incredibly moronic and gross and get those drat imp zone trolls and goonfuckers out, I'm sure it will work this time"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Moore's law, but applied to the rate of dumbfucks posting itt to out thenselves

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

angerbot posted:

The Archeage forums are pretty entertaining at the moment if you like tears

Please post some choice quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

tatersyum posted:

Archeage is definitely not for stable normal people. A prominent player on Aranzeb was outted as a convicted pedophile last week and then this house was discovered this morning with many houses with the same sort of stuff in the neighborhood.

:nws: http://puu.sh/fJSQb/419b1528d6.jpg :nws:

this game got everything

• Locked thread