Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Vil posted:

Why has the first page of the new thread not already been flooded with catgirl/lalafell/highlander/roegadyn pics?

Have some elf glare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Philip Rivers posted:

Yes it is very easy to explain to someone I just friended why I added them when I can't /t them anything.

I do not see you online on Excalibur.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3570430&pagenumber=806#post433498449 (This link is in the OP)
Here is a list of dudes you can add to your friends list with no whisper necessary and one of us will invite you to the trial linkshell where you can ask questions. If you did do this then just add Agraya Glaston because I will know to invite you for sure. If you're not on Excalibur then welp.

Agraya fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 3, 2014

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

nuru posted:

This idea for President. Ruin is a cancer.

I too would be okay with being a Tactician from Fire Emblem.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Eej posted:

Yes, it's like a slightly less punishing mechanic than Daze from WoW (is that even in there still?). Heavy is a generic debuff though so if you are a WHM/SCH you can dismount, Esuna/Leech it off and then sprint to keep running.

Actually in that case you can just Stoneskin or Adlo yourself beforehand and not get heavy'd at all.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
I'm thinking of playing a ninja. How do they compare to paladins and warriors?

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
If you don't raid then you only have one i130 option for each slot. So yeah, pretty straightforward. Full poetics while farming twines and coats to upgrade them.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
Red vs Blue! Best tank duo.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
The best part about FF8 Triple Triad was my own face being on the best card. :smug:

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Shaezerus posted:

I'm going to go play Triple Triad now...

Oh hi, Zeta bro.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Percity posted:

Buying gil for cash isn't pay to win? Granted, you can't do a whole lot with gil other than melded stuff and housing, but it's still using real cash to get poo poo in game.

I used real cash to get poo poo in game from the already present cash shop. I paid to win.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

RuanGacho posted:

Apparently I did the mechanics well and even did offtank things :effort:

I have been in turn 9 exactly one attempt now.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

We were trying to get you killed the whole time. You avoided every heavensfall and accidentally placed divebombs correctly.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
http://www.pcgamesn.com/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/hands-on-with-final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward
http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/37bd6j/min_il170_at_l60_up_up_and_away/

The press is finally releasing stuff. Some very interesting Astrologian information contained within. They apparently get a dud card that makes a party member take 5-10% more damage.

Agraya fucked around with this message at 15:20 on May 26, 2015

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

onesixtwo posted:

I'm excited to see how AST plays out. The cool down between their stances is likely to be longer than cleric stance, otherwise a single AST that knows how to stance dance is going to make a huge impact on fights.

It's sounding like you can't switch your healing stance in combat, unfortunately.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Fat_Cow posted:

Man after finishing this game I really want to know what some of these guys were thinking when they doublecrossed the MC.

"Oh he just killed a few god like things, I am sure this won't end badly"
Though I am not sure why my monk surrendered to a potato and a couple of guards.

That's what I thought. There's no way they have enough guards in this entire city for someone who KILLS GOD on a daily basis. The MC has never been known to show mercy or leave survivors.

Agraya fucked around with this message at 00:53 on May 29, 2015

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
A new theme for the Warrior of Light just got leaked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YgZX9Thm0

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009

Kettlepip posted:

just cos i'm from the TPT, yoshi p is afraid of me (:hurr:)
dinged seven on the war's path
and in a level, i'm gonna get bloodbath

I would like to know more.

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
They are on the mob but you can't see them even with just your own debuffs enabled. Also, any DoT with an up front damage component can miss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agraya
Dec 15, 2009
You can't. Blame bad coding.

• Locked thread