Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

My only worry is that the screenshots look way to dark,I can barely make some of them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Has blue baby been changed?
I keep getting teleported randomly with every other hit. At first I thought I thought I'd picked up an item that did it, but on my second attempt it still happened.

And is there some graphics settings I'm missing? almost all the sprites look really poorly stretchered.

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Internet Kraken posted:

I accidentally picked up monstro's lung again and due to the other items I have it takes literally 6 seconds to charge up my attack. No, it is not worth the wait.

Why :negative:

And it doesn't even work with fetus

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Tried shovel in Sheol and nothing happened. Used it in boss room if that makes any differance

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Does anybody have any good strategies for the lost? I've gotten as far as mom but that's it. Any items that make it any easier except mantle and dead cat?

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

AnonSpore posted:

Gnawed leaf+daddy's love is a good combo, and it'll work for 99% of the rooms in the game. It'll take a horrendously long time but it's pretty much foolproof.

I was trying for that, but getting boss rush using that seems unlikely

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Jibo posted:

How does Monster Manual work for Meat Boy/Bandage Girl? Does it permenantly give you the familiar or do you have to spam it all in one room to build them up or what?

When activated there's a chance you get a fully developed meatboy

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

13/f/cali posted:

Wait, really? I thought it leveled it up one at a time so I haven't been using it and just trying to get it the hard way. Can I hope to just get it by random chance even if I can't find the sharp plug?

habit/9volt should make it pretty fast

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Wugga posted:

Haven't been able to play for the last few days, did the latest patch get rid of The Lost invincibility bug or does it still work?

It's "lost"

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

flyboi posted:

Still around on PS4/Vita but God Hand doesn't pop.I'm going to assume it'll just show up whenever the 1.22b or whatever patch drops down to PS4/Vita. Honestly if that glitch didn't exist I would never have touched that char. Anyone that can do it legit I'll tip my hat to but gently caress that nonsense.

Even if you did it all with glitch you'll have to do dark room, Chest or boss rush on hard.

Personally that character is the worst part of the entire game, way to many bullshit rooms and enemies

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

AnonSpore posted:

Are you sure about this? When I did it by abusing sharp plug+pyromaniac+loadsabombs, I definitely saw my meat boy and bandage girl being built up from levels 1 to 4. Considering I had a follower train of at least 50 random things it seems weird that I just happened to get level 1 meat cubes/bandages 4 times to build them up like that instead of getting them in one go.

Maybe i'm wrong, had the pyro ipecac and habit, dont think I used it enough times to get all upgrades.

Did they add the curse that doesent let you see what items you pick up just to say "gently caress you" or because they figured the whole game shouldn't be skill based but purely based on luck? Picked up mirror with bomb and completely ruined a good build. I might have played too much in to short a time, but I'm getting really sick of all the bullshit randomness in this game. So many rooms where I know they were just thinking "haha this is gonna piss them off!" And I can barely get a run going now because I'm so sick of the first few floors using forever on every single room with the starting stats.

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Kurtofan posted:

gently caress that, I beat the demo man challenge but since I went in the Cathedral and died there, it doesn't count.

Doesent the challange end after you beat isaac?

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Kurtofan posted:

but I lost :(

I feel you man. I died there too. I died exactly when Isaac died, even saw the chest pop up.

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

poo poo devil room in basement 2 made great wit abundance rune

Edit: is that tablebreaking? On my phone and i dont know how to make it a tumbnail

Vv ty

bat duck fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

So today I was playing as Azezal and I got a room that is inescapable once you get near it.

quit and reloaded, and it did the same thing where I got sucked in. :(

E: TABLES!!

drop a bomb in the middle and try to squeeze out