Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Volkerball posted:

I agree, but I got a kick out of what Pagan said about her in his phone call.

On that note, the first Noore mission where you bust up De Pleur's creepy human trafficking sex dungeon and kidnap him- I've encountered anything in a game where I was thinking, "oh PLEASE let me be the one to put a bullet in this person." That was some hosed up poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Randler posted:

When I tried to pick him up I fat-fingered my melee attack and was disappointed that I didn't kill a quest target by emergent gameplay. :saddowns:

Ditto.

Also, I don't know how this garbageware uPlay works, but I'm LobsterPuppy on that and PantslessWithWolves on steam if anyone wants to gently caress around with coop.

double edit: sent a few of you friend requests on uplay.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 30, 2014

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I ground that poo poo out of getting to level 10 playing match after match of user-created battles. All I have to say is gently caress honey badgers. They seem to be several orders of magnitude harder in the arena than they are in the wild.

Also, I'll be around the rest of the evening if anyone wants to play some coop. LobsterPuppy on uplay, PantslessWithWolves on Steam.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Jimbot posted:

Yeah, the sawed off. I'm nowhere close to getting the .700.

So, what's the deal with this Arena Master app? Every champion after the first two are complete wastes of time. 90% of the time they target my guys just coming out of the gate and kills them instantly. Actually, the whole App is a waste of time and it's a shame a gun is linked to that piece of poo poo.

If you're talking about the Bushman, you can still get to level 10 by grinding out user battles. It's a bit tedious, but you could probably do it in an hour or so.

efb

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

nutranurse posted:

I have never hated eagles this much my entire life. I'm such a poo poo shot when it comes to the things that either I unload an entire clip shooting at it or I give up and try to lure it to some civilians or soldiers.

Ditto. Requesting thread title change to "I've had a long night and I fuckin' hate the eagles, man."

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

So after playing an hour or so of coop with Zwabu, I have come to the conclusion that coop is indeed a goddamn blast in this game. Best thing was storming an outpost on the backs of our war elephants, even though my beloved Stampy got killed.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I've been taking my time with this and enjoying all the side missions, so I finally broke into the north a few days ago. In the "Truth and Justice" mission (the one where you kill "Pagan"), I'm flying the Buzzer and trying to think of how I'm going to murk the dude when all of a sudden, an RPG streaks out of nowhere, destroys his car, and then I get the "mission complete" screen. Bewildered at what must have been the most hilariously beneficial act of AI fratricide in recent memory, another RPG slams into my Buzzer, killing me.

Still got credit for the mission, though. Also, I unlocked the Buzzsaw and... :stare:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Skeezy posted:

The Bushman loving owns and is worth the time messing with the app.

It's worth even doing it the slow way and unlocking it via leveling up in the Arena, which is what I did.

I'm also really enjoying the SA-50, even though I'd been using the M-700 exclusively and had to readjust to the SA-50 being semi-auto as opposed to bolt action.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Morter posted:

Did anyone else have audio troubles with the Thick Skin, the elephant hunt in the Pagan fortress? It's bugging out and I don't get to hear Chiffon's soothing, encouraging voice.

How can I kill an elephant if I can't hear him tell me to be fierce?! :ohdear:

Edit: Actually it's exactly like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcqXzs5md60

No speech heard :(

Not to sperg out and go all SJW on this, but I seriously loving hated this mission because elephants are rad in this game and in real life, so I felt a little lovely about "honoring Thick Skin" by burning him alive with a flamethrower.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

poptart_fairy posted:

So you have no problem hunting rare animals until it's an elephant? :colbert:

I also pop a maxed out Level 2 hunting syringe (which makes most animals ignore you) anytime I'm near tigers, leopards, and bears :( I just ground out all of the hunting quests as quickly as possible and try to avoid killing anything but deer (because gently caress deer in general).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Volkerball posted:

I wish that this game kept getting patched with updated voice acting because I really want to hear pagan mins thoughts on donald trump.

I'd loving vote for Pagan Min 1000x over before I pulled the lever for Trump.

• Locked thread