Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Vile posted:

Not a smug pajama wearing liberal posting on a dead website arguing with other liberals and a couple clinically insane Trump supporters how a NATO secretary whiny op Ed in he failing nyTimes impacts the election lol

Actually, I'm wearing a blue button-down shirt and a pair of khakis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Everybody remembers that time when Trump took a rhetorical dump on Jeb Bush on a debate stage on live TV in front of the whole country and Jeb shook his hand, right? This is that, but now Putin is Trump and Trump is ¡Jeb!

Sad!

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I'm the 3% who responeded "Yes, I think Hillary Clinton has ties to Lucifer, and I'm voting for her in November."

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
So let's imagine that sometime between now and November 8th, Trump does drop dead from some combination of drug OD, coronary disaster, and God being a hater and a loser (sad!). What effect does this have on the downticket?

a) Good, because they're not associated with Trump anymore
b) Great, because they get sympathy votes
c) Bad, because their candidate was weak and he died and Hillary coasts to victory and brings Dems with her
d) None of the above because Trumpsheviks riot in the streets, smash windows, overturn cars, and launch la revolucion

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I had to check on this but yes, we live in the universe where Rupert Murdoch's third wife, who divorced him because she had an affair with Tony Blair, is now dating Vladimir Putin and going on vacations with Ivanka Trump

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Oiled and Ready posted:

You may be ignorant of the culture.

If a terrorist thinks you have a small dick, they will make you a Bacha Bazi. Trust me, losing your life is preferable to that.

This was the punchline to a joke my uncle told at Thanksgiving dinner after half a fifth of Jameson.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Top City Homo posted:

Can't believe that "spox" is a real word now

So futuristic

Campaign 2016: A Spox on Both Your Houses

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Vile posted:

30 minutes if you wake up and drive at 5:45 do it pussy drink coffee and be able to own a house instead of a micropod

What the gently caress is this poo poo

5:45 is workout o'clock, not sit on my rear end in a car time

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Baloogan posted:

im in BC, usually live in vancouver but ATM I AM OUT IN THE COUNTRY !! rural canada rules im cooking a turkey

If rural Canada is anything like rural America then it's either boring as poo poo flatland with nothing to do but drink or it's full of the most beautiful places on the planet.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Upside Potential posted:

China used Tofu to turn millennials into gay lizard people who live in parents basements.

This actually makes the most sense because that's what Chinese people are anyway

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

a dog from hell posted:

Take a wild guess why countries allied with the US don't spend a significant portion of the budget on defense?

They only plan to be able to fight one war at a time instead of wanting to be able to fight the entire Asian landmass at once

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

quadrophrenic posted:

i live in asia and eat that poo poo every day lol

We get poo poo delivered to the office a couple times a week, from whatever that place with the red and yellow sign is, I can never remember the name. The curry dumplings are the bomb.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Baloogan posted:

excuse me, sir, this is an internet comedy forum

PolitiFact rates this the Lie of the Year

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

so loving future posted:

Everyone gets everything they deserve eventually, that's all

Don't say poo poo that scares me like this please

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

At this point why not just say "I don't care about foreign policy, I'm the Libertarian candidate."

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

bump_fn posted:

remember when trump hosed a chair? oh that was last night

Someday Donald Trump will look a reported in the eye on national news and say "I never hosed a chair."

• Locked thread