Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Gonna wear my tactical turtleneck to work tonight, the tactilneck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

psydude posted:

the National Guard's better suited for shooting college students, anyway

or what I like to call, God's Work

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Zeroisanumber posted:

Dude stopped because he didn't want to hit anyone and then a bunch of people piled up on his car. I'd have hit the gas too.

Seriously they drag people out and beat them to death in the street, poo poo loving happens.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I am not exaggerating when I tell you that the overwhelming majority of them have crippling psychiatric conditions(e/n rules its a great forum) and are retail or unemployed.

Its not worth your time.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Yea didnt he say he almost got lured into the car and get disappeared by the KKK. And you said you were with him all day lol.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Yea me too actually sorry. Saw this in the news today: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30200222

Pakistan loving hates polio workers

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

holocaust bloopers posted:

Even if all of those accusations are false, Cosby has to be a real rear end in a top hat to invite that kind of poo poo.

Its called being rich and about to die soon.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Its awesome because it gets organizations who put bombs in marketplaces, murder gays, marry/rape children, and execute random people on a daily basis to call us human rights abusing monsters because we waterboarded some of their people.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Victor Vermis posted:

It's even better when you get to meet those people in real life, because then you can't even dismiss it as basement-dwelling internet citizen nonsense.

These people exist.

And they want justice.

There was a lady who got the hell beaten out of her again and again in her own home as he was stealing poo poo and he would come back to beat her up again for like 8 soul crushing minutes on a nanny cam. She finally got to a gun and a bunch of goons said she should have just laid there and he wouldnt have to die.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Obama Africanus posted:

Please link me to this please. Please.

I need to see this with my own eyes.

It was a few years ago. To be fair some goons called those other guys retarded but it was a legit spirited debate. If you want a form of this just look at any crime/self defense thread. Happens all the time but that time there was a soul crushing video to watch.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Handsome Ralph posted:

Holy poo poo at the victim blaming on that woman with her baby getting shot.
Some guy said what I was thinking

Dead Reckoning posted:

If only that baby had just given them his money.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Yea the guy who presided over 3 forced child marriages and set off a car bomb in a market on Tuesday cares a whole lot that the U.S. water boarded a few dozen people

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Im watching them get super salty about frats in the rolling stone thread. Theres no need to write paragraphs of stuff to get entertaining posts. They barely skim it and just call you an mra pua republicaneither anyway so dont bother.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

NYFD dropped their PT standards for new firefighters to try and get more women

http://nypost.com/2014/12/11/fdny-drops-physical-test-requirement-amid-low-female-hiring-rate/

One day someones gonna die as a result of that and someone will sue. Should be an interesting case.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

not caring here posted:

I doubt it. Even if they dropped the physical standard to "as long as you fit reasonably well in the uniform", there's plenty of fat gently caress firefighters around here that still wouldn't pass, and no one has sued their fat asses (that I know of).

Yea but all firefighters had to have that standard of fitness at one point and they're technically supposed to keep up with it even if some dont. This is a whole other animal.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Courthouse posted:

Eh, why not go all the way and use the powers annexed by the executive the way they have always been used historically; nuke the senate and declare yourself king.

Under the bad rationales for why the president can kill peeps (and that's really the issue here, not that america can do stuff unilaterally but that the president can)

-We can kill bad guys who threaten national security if we can't get to them by other means
-We can kill them even if they are citizens
-We can kill them even if they are in the US, if the threat is imminent enough (global/universal nature of the gwot)
-The president gets to decide who is a "threat" to national security and what is considered "imminent", with essentially no oversight.

Resolved;
-Congress is the no.1 threat to the wellbeing and security of America
-We cant get at them via the usual means of a functioning civilized nation

-The president has the legal right to drone-strike Congress

This is why the president has allowed the republicans to gain larger and larger majorities so he can get most of them in one strike. 12 dimensional chess.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Remember they post videos of the hosed up poo poo they do themselves for everyone to see so y6ou dont have to take the media's word. The Nazis had the sense to try and hide their poo poo. They need to go.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I know a lot about Maine from various Stephen King books. Theres a lot of vampires and satan stuff there

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
The reason people like the Kurds is because they hate their own country and are desperate for a good guy in this.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
bbc.com:Man Haron Monis an Iranian asylum seeker and is well known to the Australian police. The cleric is currently on bail for being an accessory to the murder of his ex-wife and is facing more than 40 sexual and indecent assault charges. They let this fucker out on bail

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

psydude posted:

Canada still wins the killing Jihadists in the most badass way possible contest.

Are we talking about the sniper guy who sniped body parts off from 2 miles away or did something even more badass happen.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

psydude posted:

I'm talking about valiant defender of North American freedom, Kevin Vickers, calmly pulling out his sidearm and wasting a Jihadist douchebag in Canadian Parliament, of course.

That guy owned.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Canada just really has this terrorist killing style points thing down.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Yea Wednesday is plant a bomb in a market/school day. Christ fuckers cant tell time.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

gfanikf posted:

How many weddings is the US supposed to have it? I recall one in Afghanistan and one ot two in Pakistan or is it because some of the only times people pop up is on the way to some sort of gathering or wedding. I mean I know it's mostly used in joking terms, just wondering how often it happened.

its just a meme meanwhile they hit a crowded market twice a week

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
not really its more like they just shuffle their lazy rear end as slow and as obscurely as possible but still technically be moving. yall need to learn poo poo a bout unions i thought yall were hardcore leftists up in here

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

MRC48B posted:

Which is why Somalia is the secret goldmine of holiday destinations.

Sudan has calmed down quite a bit theres some serious deals to be had touring Darfur

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Goddamn it just let me believe wicked cool poo poo like that.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
He makes Bloomberg seem reasonable.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I think going "well that dude shot those cops therefore all discussion of police reform is moot, suck it libtards :smug:" is disingenuous as gently caress. Wasn't that couple that shot those cops in Vegas inspired by right wing media? Why aren't folks trying to get Rush et. all shut down to protect police?

Because that won't score points for their team.

You really cant play the whole "so what he was just one face in a crowd for police reform" card when theres literally thousands of videos on youtube of people chanting" kill cops now '"etc

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:nallears:

And? My point is that if we're going to link protest movements with violent actions and hold them accountable it's only fair to be equitable about it.

Have you been to a tea party protest. poo poo is boring as gently caress. No marching through the streets burning poo poo yelling "Murder all cops" ferguson style. I'm not saying its impossible but the comparison is just kinda forced and not even close to the same level.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Potential BFF posted:

The police just shot another black person, this time an 18 year old at a gas station.

Two miles from Ferguson.
Saw the article.
Don't point guns at police people, you will get got.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Any confirmation of this yet except the police report?

Apparently a video exists as it was at a gas station and a gun was recovered at the scene. But its only been a few hours I'm sure the vid will show up soon.

edit: apparently they are releasing the video right about now.https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/547719694455943169

RonMexicosPitbull fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Dec 24, 2014

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Well that puts that to rest then.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

psydude posted:

It's pretty hard to see what's happening. I guess the dude all the way in the back left walks away, turns around, and draws a gun on the cop?

They freeze framed it with him pointing the gun dont want to release the whole to the public just yet so they can take eyewitness statements and compare that to the video. Guess they just wanted to quash the unarmed hands up stuff though because its still tense over there.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Yesterday some twitter guy who claimed to be his friend and present said the teen didnt have a gun and the cop slowly backed away and then emptied the clip. Huffpost reported that as true and it turned out to be a fake account but people were flipping out.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Kazinsal posted:

Then they'll just have to learn to aim better.

We got to stop taking prisoners we're losing out on a ton of free headshots. That why Isis has such good stats despite emptying the clip in the air and yelling Allahu Ackbar on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
The only thing worse than world powers dictating their policies is letting them dictate their own poo poo have you loving seen what goes on there when they are allowed to decide anything?

• Locked thread