Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Len posted:

Got one of Chris Pratt and his pack of hunting raptors?

Oh god I assumed they were chasing him, if he trains a pack of them like dogs that will be so badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Robert Denby posted:

Porkin’ Across America

did the Onion do another cooking show?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That Millenium Falcon camera move is really awesome. I was expecting some absolutely poo poo visuals and boring camera angles and that was not what I got at all.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MiketheGreat posted:

So what you're saying is that it's a different photon in every frame of the GIF and science is lying to us!?

yeah there is no way to shoot a billion or trillion frames per second, at best this is a scientifically directed artist's rendition

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Karate Bastard posted:

I guess you could shoot it with a bunch of closely located cameras at staggered intervals and with overlapping fields of view, and then stitch the photo sequences back together. I guess one caveat could be that even one of these cameras costs like at least a hundred bucks!!! And the end result could at best look identical to this one.

would a hundred dollar camera likely have the internals necessary to program a shutter to fire a trillionth of a second after the one before it? i think light travels faster than the electricity in the circuits that would make the shutter operate, and thats hardcore science right there.:colbert:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol this picture is my new best friend

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Acne Rain posted:

everything you see on the internet is true, no one ever makes anything up ever

this though i doubt really happened, seems suspicious

I love this gif and try to do it to my cat all the time. doesnt appreciate it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Is this a scene from the movie, or some sort of rigging problem? i see it a lot

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This fight scene was shot right outside my office, I pass the church whose tree Johnny 5 drops out of every day.

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 04:17 on Jan 26, 2015

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Here is a cow doing that excited dog jumping thing

VVV A magnet that can snap together so hard it breaks itself? I'm sure we could weaponize this, it's exactly what the world needs

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Did you mean to post magnets, or more cows?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Lavender posted:

These are a bit smaller maybe? Probably somewhere between the $130 on this site and like $200 each.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BY0Y0X0-N52

I got a handful of 1/2 inch cubes a few years back, and they're fun. You could probably stick a ream of paper to your fridge with them.

I know those buckyballs basically did this but you could really gently caress someone up by grinding one of those cubes into a powder and feeding it to someone

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

it is inconvenient to put the toilet seat down, it's so much nicer to have a piss coated goblet hovering near shoulder-level

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Crashed Ice is getting weird

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://i.imgur.com/LLNTDLJ.gifv

Nooooooo little bunny run faster run faster ru:stonk:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

KozmoNaut posted:

https://i.imgur.com/z2omHhw.gifv

Oil platform lifeboat drill (with passengers).

If everybody could be securely strapped in, and the bot attached to an anchor+winch that would make a loving sweet Six Flags ride. Just set it up with multiple shelves like a water lock where you plop down one level, then another, then another and the ride is over.

Take this guy for safety:

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 17:59 on May 22, 2015

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Karate Bastard posted:

loving hell. There isn't a whole lot in terms of error margin there. I guess they traded all of it in for a humongous shitpile of blind faith.

That huge bank turn to the left freaked me out, but I guess whatever aerodynamics are happening prevent you from completely rolling over and losing your lift. What an amazing thing to be able to do with your weekend. Honest to god flying falling with style.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Aphasian posted:

There's a bunch here: http://www.cameronsworld.net/

The site is too well designed to pick just one.

this site is amazing

SOME OF MY LEAST FAVOURITE ANIMALS

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lotish posted:

I think he would agree. I remember him saying that he was a bigger fan of Star Wars than Star Trek and intentionally tried to make the latter more like the former when he got to make it.

theres a youtube video out there showcasing the visual similarities between the OT star wars and his new star trek films and the video makes a prettry good arguement that his star treks were basically a $200 million demo reel to get Episode 7.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pope lookin' spry

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
best part of the new Zoolander trailer:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bad Munki posted:

Is that why he turns towards the cat in perfect sync with the dog instead of the dog pulling him over there? And why they just so happened to be filming a dog walk for no reason with the kitten perfectly center frame when the dog flips out? And why he actually tries to keep the dog there instead of moving the gently caress out after the mother cat gets involved?

Okay.

So did you bother actually watching the entire video or are you just sitting there with balled up fists of rage at an animated gif?

Bad Munki posted:

Nah, watch the video, he just doesn't give a gently caress about his dog eating a cat.
Oh i see, you are just a stupid person.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mds2 posted:

ROFL. There is no way you are serious.

Man should have a psychic connection with his dog at all times. Sensing the dog was going to investigate another animal the owner should have immediately killed said dog. Anything less is ABUSE, you might as well throw those kitties in an industrial waste shredder because i was DISAGREED WITH ON THE INTERNET!

here, let this ruin your day further:

VVV EDIT: For that single still frame of the smooshed face so you can write 'HALP!" on it

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 22:28 on Nov 19, 2015

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm still leery of watching anything out of Japan that isn't people being brutally maimed in game shows after these forums conned me into watching JoJo's Stupid Adventures in Homoerotic Shouting.

but enough about evangelion

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Super Waffle posted:

Anime is blood

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 05:29 on Dec 28, 2015

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pyro Fox posted:

What is this thing?

iirc it is a giant hydraulic lift in a ferrari or other crazy expensive car factory. The lift can move around the shop floor to the different stations while still being safe to walk around.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wouldnt it be so goddamn fun to be friends with an oil shiek? Drive Ferraris into the desert until they die and get picked up by a helicopter, all for the price of an exotic animal mauling every now and then.

Anyways this lady go super saiyan:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fong posted:

She was probably pretty badly burned by this :/

Russian people sneeze fire, so she basically got boogers on her head imo.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

goddamn :stare: I always knew sharks were basically muscles with teeth but its insane how quickly it can whip itself around in the water

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

http://i.imgur.com/zav4M9f.webm

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HBomb posted:

That is some shockingly bad acting.
fire is a force of nature actually but cool insight

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Breetai posted:

The fact that he then goes ahead with the dramatic flourish once it works at the end slays me.

The Lego games are almost universally completely charming and on-point, and exist in that rare zone where you parody the source material while simultaneously respect it. The combination of a video game, movie tie-in and toy tie-in should by all means be a complete shitshow of developers phoning in an almost guaranteed seller, but whoever does the lego games clearly takes pride in their work.

I say the same thing about the movie. Literally anybody in hollywood, or outside of hollywood could have turned a massive, crazy profit by making GBS threads out ANY sort of lego movie, but they went ahead and made it something really great.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://i.imgur.com/sfmkUhf.webm

New Archer trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzPCR4vUguk

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://i.imgur.com/qD4Y2RI.webm

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VendaGoat posted:

It's so you don't get the flesh bulge that happens with skin tight cut outs like that.

Thats clever, but you'll never fool me if you did that to a boob window...not me... with my special eyes

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ugh this is disgusting. i would rather watch a beheading:stare:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Polymetric posted:

I look like a filthy pervert but gently caress it. Where is your avatar from? Also here's a gif of a dude spinning around.

I like to dress it up with a "Gee, who did you piss off to give you THAT one?? heh seriously I dont even know what show this is from lolol better not tell me because I DO NOT CARE.

just some wednesday posting tips:)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nerdz posted:

Inside jog

this game is the best. i hope they release DLC that is just a bunch of new poo poo to strap to other poo poo.

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 00:01 on Feb 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wade Wilson posted:

Shamelessly stolen from the Boston Dynamics thread in GBS.

https://i.imgur.com/ncAPUUM.gifv

:chanpop: